SNKf(x)Girl'sDay(erenxlevi/ihavenoidea)

Snippets and Shreds

a fanfiction cross between Shingeki No Kyojin(Attack on Titan), f(x), and Girl's Day and probably a band I forgot about...Idek 


I thought I knew what was happening to me. I mean, it all felt real. Honestly, it wasn't the life I would've chosen for myself, but it was better then what I am now. Why couldn't it be real? To be told it was all a false reality in my head....who's saying this isn't? This convertible could be as real as Maria was.  Except nobody worships Mercedes convertibles....as far as I know-there isn't a convertible religion is there? I don't know. 
You know, the world is really weird without the walls. I'd never thought I'd be saying this, but I miss them. I really do. It's a very odd feeling, but I guess I felt so protected by them, even if I refused to admit that. I see that now. I refused to admit my gratefulness for the walls being built. I was so stubborn and brave, it was almost stupid. But apparently it wasn't real. Why couldn't that me have been the real me instead of this one?
They told me my 'backstory', what I was like before the 'sickness'. I had, excuse me have two sisters, Amber and Minah. Amber is three years older then me, and Minan is supposedly my twin sister. I don't have a twin sister.
I had a boyfriend. I'm gay. I find that more interesting and intriguing then shocking or anything like that, because I was gay in my other world to. My boyfriend is the only thing that I can believe exists. He was in that world. Actually Minah was to, but Minah and the Minah I knew have two completely different personalities. But my boyfriend...he's exactly the same. Well, he's not a captain anymore. He is in the airforce however. But he's only a private. Minah told me about him, how he speaks strongly and sharply. How you can just feel the commanding aura radiating from him, but you can also feel the little sliver of a soft side. He likes cats. He hates dirt. He has a strong heart. His name is Levi.
Amber showed me a picture of him. He was her childhood friend since birth before we started dating. She said they remained best friends, but their relationship was different. He has a nice smile. It's more of a smirk. He looks exactly like my Levi. He even has the same haircut. None of this bothered me an insane amount really, I've seen a lot of things while behind the walls. But what really irked me was the next picture Amber showed me. It was of a boy, clinging to Levi while staring at the camera. Levi's back was to you, but he was turned around looking at you. The boy had an almost predatory look on his face, and he clung to Levi like he was a precious toy only he could play with. It was creepy, it was disturbing. And the worst part...the worst part was...that boy, is me.

Amber and Minah decided it was enough after I had been back for four months. They had figured I would remember my life, so they didn't tell me everything, expecting me to remember on my own. Of course I didn't remember. So finally Amber woke me up one morning and pushed me to the kitchen, before sitting me down at the old, rickety, yellow table. She told me to stay then left. 
A few minutes later, Minah swooped in with a cinnamon roll, and set it down in front of me. She told me to eat while she helped Amber bring something in. I had no clue what they could be doing, but I was hungry, so I ate the cinnamon roll and waited for them.
They came in rolling an ancient television screen, like the ones poor schools still have, and are two feet square in size. 
"Do you remember this Eren?"
I should my head
"This was your baby. You put so much into such an old piece of junk."
"Amber!"
"Well, it's true! He doesn't remember anyway. It's fine." 
She took out a cd case, and held up it and looked at me.
"You were always quite the documenter. You spent every day, all day filming what went on around you. Seeing you without a camera was....it just didn't happen! You always had a camera and you always filmed, and when you weren't filming you spent hours upon hours making your movies. I mean, Mom cared at first, but she gave up once you dropped out of school. Then she left you alone. You would only come out of your room at night to get food, and then occasionally when you were done with a movie. 
"Then, you would beg me to take you to OfficeMax and buy you a cd so you could show everybody your movie. So I would, because I am an amazing big sister, and you would make your movie and then we would all sit down as a family and watch it."
"You made really good movies." Minah interrupted.
"Yeah, you did." Amber sent a small glad to her sister and continued.
"We all agreed you had a special and rare talent. Like an amazing ability. Your movies were all so good! And you weren't even a legal adult yet. Except, you never agreed with us. None of your movies were ever good enough. You always left within the first twenty minutes, stomping off to your room and muttering about lighting or something. In your mind, they were all bad. Until Levi came."
"Yeah, Levi kind of changed everything. He would praise a movie and Bam! It was good enough for you."
"It was so cute."
"It really was."
The two girls seemed to have a moment of silence and remembers me or something. They both bowed their heads and looked down longingly. I just sat there and fidgeted awkwardly, staring at the empty, black television screen. Suddenly, Amber snapped he head up as if coming out of a trance.
"Anyway, so you loved making movies and you filmed everything. This-" she held up a zippy bag. The kind you hold CDs in.-" has every movie you ever made in it, and we figured it might help jumpstart your memory."
"Even if it doesn't, you'll still learn a lot about yourself, so..." Minsk glanced at her sister.
"We'll leave you alone to watch them all." 
She took out a CD labeled with black sharpie. I wasn't close enough to be able to read it. She placed it in the CD player, then the tv and pressed play.
"Have fun." She muttered as she patted my head on the way out of the room. Minah followed her with a small smile. These are some interesting people. The movie started to play.