Don't Do That Again

Jikook Scenarios

A/N: Sorry there's no summary... I couldn't think of a good one. X<

 

            Jeon Jungkook.

            That little . Of course he has to be all nice and cuddly with me in the daytime to bring my hopes up. And of course he’ll abandon me for Tae. And of course he’ll make a point of looking at me every five minutes to see the expression on my face.

            I fought the urge to flip him off.

            And Kim Namjoon was not helping.

            “You know,” he remarked from the floor beside my feet where he sat curled up in the fetal position, “they seem pretty close.”

            I grunted in response, my eyes fixed on the happy couple giggling and cuddling and doing God-knows-what-else together across the room. “I hate him.”

            “Which one?” Namjoon said, as if he didn’t know.

            “The maknae, dammit!” I yelled, slamming a fist into the wall with as little force as possible as to not wake the other sleeping members. (Well, mostly Yoongi.) The two looked at me from across the room, a smug little innocent smile spreading across Jungkook’s face. I glared at him as best as I could, and hastily pulled out my phone once he looked away.

            “Ah,” the leader nodded. “Yeah, he can be quite a tease.”

            “You think?” I asked, typing something down into the search engine on my phone. “Jesus Christ, Namjoon, I thought you were the smart one.”

            “I am the smart one. I just don’t like to show it sometimes,” he defended. “Hey, what are you doing?”

            “Preparing my ammo for the next time he ing smiles all innocently at me,” I grumbled, holding my phone up where someone could see it from across the room.

            Sure enough, about five minutes later, Jungkook glanced at me from across the room again. I held the phone up in front of my face, cackling silently when I saw his giant eyes widen as he deciphered the meaning of my ‘display’. With a rattle of chair legs, he pushed away from the desk he was sitting at and marched promptly towards me.

            .

            “What the hell?” Jungkook hissed at me, coming so close that I could feel his breath on my face and was forced to press up into the wall behind me, wishing it would swallow me whole and regurgitate me later when he’d left. Namjoon (not so) helpfully scooted away to annoy Hoseok, mouthing a quick ‘Good luck’ before he left. “What was that for?”

            “Don’t pretend like you don’t know,” I hissed back, trying not to appear as frightened as I was. No, scratch that. I wasn’t frightened. I was worried. I’d never seen him like this, veins bulging in his neck, large eyes narrowed into slits. I’d never seen him angry, period.

            And okay, I was a little frightened too. I blamed it all on the height difference.

            “Don’t know what?” he demanded, getting a little bit closer until I had to cross my eyes to see him. Wow, he was mad.

            I shrugged. “I don’t know why you’re so pissed, it wasn’t that big a deal-“

            “Not that big a deal?!” he exclaimed, drawing away from me to jab a finger at my chest. “Park Jimin, you are more protective and caring of me than my own mother is. Not once have you insulted me ever since I met you, and now you- you flipped me off!”

            Oh. So he noticed.

            “It wasn’t me...” I said slowly, starting to grin. I liked having the upper hand in our relationship for once. “It was the random stranger who took a picture of his hand and posted it on the internet.”

            “Screw you,” he said, turning pink from anger. It was kind of adorable.

            It was also a sign that I should make my escape before he kicked me in the balls.

            “You’re cute when you’re angry,” I said casually, slowly sliding away to join Namjoon on his quest to get revenge on Hoseok for all the times he’s done weird things to me while I was trying to sleep.

           And then someone back-hugged me. At first, I thought it was Tae, because he had the tendency to do these things.

Then I realized that Tae most definitely did not have yellow streaks in his hair.

            “That’s the Jimin hyung I know,” Jungkook mumbled into my shoulder. “Please don’t do that again. I think I need you to stay clingy and annoying forever.”

            “And I think that’s the first time you’ve ever willingly called me ‘hyung’ off-camera,” I said teasingly, reaching back to ruffle his hair. “You should do it more often.”

            He pulled away, huffing in annoyance. “Don’t touch my hair.”

            I smiled wider, noticing that he hadn’t denied calling me hyung. “Sorry.”

            He laughed, extending an arm that wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. “It’s okay.”