Pillow Fights

Jikook Scenarios

Summary: Look bruh, I just spent about half an hour power-typing this nearly 3K-word one-shot. I don’t have the energy for a freaking summary. Just enjoy.

 

I was home alone for the night, so of course I decided to call my boyfriend.

Not like that. Well, unless he was up for it, but I honestly didn’t feel like waking up in the morning to my mom knocking on the door and realizing that I had a , uninvited, gorgeous boy sleeping beside me again. I was barely able to weasel my way out of having her put a bowl of condoms on my bedside table that time.

Listening to my phone ring, I listed off in my head things we could do together that didn’t involve the scenario aforementioned before he answered.

 “Jungkook?” Jimin’s voice on the other end of the line was soft and sleepy and unbearably adorable.

I proceeded to throw my phone across my room, bury my face in my pillow and scream.

            “Why do you have to be so cute?” I sighed once I’d finished fawning over him and walked across the room to pick up the abused phone.

            “What do you mean? You just woke me up,” he said in that fluffy marshmallow voice.

I frowned. I should’ve been used to his sleeping habits that contrasted greatly from mine by now, but it was still weird to hear that sentence coming from someone at this hour. “How are you sleeping?” I demanded.

            “Jungkook, not everyone has the same weirdo sleep schedule as you do,” Jimin reprimanded. “It’s almost midnight.”

            “Yeah, and my parents aren’t home, so you should come over,” I concluded.

            “Kookie,” he groaned, and countless dirty thoughts popped up in my head immediately. “I’m too tired to have today…”

            “I don’t want ,” I said. “I want you.”

            He groaned again.

            “Park ing Jimin, you need to stop,” I complained before he could say anything. “Those sounds you’re making are literally giving me a .”

            “Wow, someone’s ,” he snickered.

            “Just shut up and get your over here,” I mumbled, turning pink, and hung up immediately afterwards.

~

            Jimin arrived five minutes later with nothing but his keys and his phone, which both disappointed and relieved me when I scampered over to greet him.

           “What?” he smirked, noting my facial expression as he kicked off his shoes. “Disappointed I didn’t bring the lube?”

            “Ah, jeez. I’m not just some hormonal teenage boy, you know.” I leaned in for a kiss, and he pecked me on the lips quickly while he took off his jacket. “Anyways,” I said when we pulled away, “thank you for coming at midnight without being promised .”

            Jimin put his hand over his heart dramatically, exaggerating an offended face. “What am I your boyfriend for? I’d want to be with you no matter what the circumstances.”

            I merely smiled and shook my head at his words, while my insides were melting into a puddle of goo. Sitting down on the couch, I patted the spot next to me and wrapped my arms around his waist when he took a seat.

            He made a sound of happiness in his throat, snuggling up to me and resting his head on my shoulder. “I love you~” he cooed, pressing his mouth to my jawline.

            “Mm,” I sighed back, grabbing the remote and flicking the TV on. “What should we watch, my wonderful boyfriend?”

            “Whatever’s on,” he said, his voice muffled by my neck.

            An evil, sadistic, selfish idea popped into my head then.

            I knew Jimin loved horror movies nearly as much as I did, although he was much more frightened by them as I was. He basically only watched the not-so-scary parts, which in my opinion was pretty much like skipping the entire movie altogether, and even then got scared. And the only time he let me be the manlier one in the relationship was when he was scared. Plus he was absolutely adorable like that, which was an added bonus.

            That and, well, I was an evil, sadistic, selfish person.

            Getting up, I walked over to the shelf underneath the TV and read through the titles of the DVDs that were kept there. I’d seen all of them before, and knew exactly which one I wanted Jimin to watch.

            Finally finding the movie after a few minutes of browsing and re-browsing, Jimin whining behind me the entire time, I stifled a cackle and inserted the disc into the DVD player. Making my way back to the couch, I resumed my previous position, wrapping my arm back around Jimin’s waist.

            “What are we watching?” he asked, his eyes wide and curious, just as the movie trailers before every movie began to roll.

            I giggled and kissed him on the forehead. “You’re adorable.”

            “Answer me,” he huffed, his face turning pink. I resisted the urge to kiss him again, and instead pulled him closer to me.

            The main menu appeared, and I quickly grabbed the remote and pressed play before Jimin could see the title of the movie or hear the ominous horror-movie music.

            “Jungkookuuuhhhh…” said boy was complaining, landing some light punches to my chest.

            “Shh, the movie’s starting,” I shushed him, turning back to the screen in anticipation.

            “Wait, what?” Jimin exclaimed before I clamped a hand over his mouth and told him to focus on the TV.

~

            He picked up on my intentions pretty quickly.

            “JEON JUNGKOOK,” he shrieked, punching me in the arm (which hurt, but no way was I going to admit that), “WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FORCING ME TO WATCH HORROR MOVIES WITH YOU?!”

            I cackled evilly. “What?” I asked, feigning innocence immediately afterwards. “I don’t remember.”

            “I don’t want to watch this,” he said, some of his natural aegyo slipping through and making me squeal inwardly. “Turn it off…” he whined.

            “Sorry, but that’s not happening,” I said. “Don’t worry, I’ve watched this one before. I’ll warn you when the scary parts come, alright?”

            He huffed, and I could tell he was battling in his head whether to screw his manly pride and agree or sacrifice his sleep for the next week or so and decline.

            “Then what’s the point of watching a scary movie?” was all he said at the end.

            I grinned. “Says you. That’s what you always do, after all.”

            He turned a dark glare on me. “Shut up.”

~

            I ended up just warning him before the really scary part.

            “Don’t look!” I yelled at the end of the movie. I felt a heavy warmth drop onto my shoulder immediately, preceded by the soft sound of Jimin whimpering cutely.

            I watched, wide-eyed, as the final scene, perfectly directed, executed, scored and edited, flashed through the screen. Despite having already seen it before, I still jumped and my heartbeat still accelerated. The ending was that freaking good.

            “Oh my God, how can you watch that?” Jimin said into my shoulder. “Even the sound was scary…”

            I chuckled. “Are you scared?”

            “Duh I’m scared!” he yelled, pulling away as the end credits began to roll. “You made me watch a freaking horror movie! I can’t believe you convinced me to,” he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

            I grinned. “Sorry, but your reaction was worth it- OW!” I shielded my head as Jimin started pummelling me with a couch pillow, all the while yelling random obscure things about how he was going to be too terrified to sleep for the next few nights and how he hated me for convincing him to watch a scary movie with him and how he was going to text me all night after this and I better reply or he’ll make like the ghost in the movie and haunt me for the rest of my life. I laughed all the way through, eventually grabbing a cushion myself and hitting him back just for the fun of it.

            With the miracle of pillow (well cushion actually) fights, I somehow ended up on my back with Jimin straddling my thighs, both of us sweaty, messy-haired, out of breath and absolutely, purely ecstatic.

            Laughter lingering on his lips, he bent down to kiss me.

            It started off like kisses usually start off, sweet and soft, but then my hands were in his hair and his hands were up my shirt and his lips found my jaw, my throat, my ear. I reached down to fumble with the hem of his shirt, and getting the hint, he sat up and pulled it off himself. Not giving me any time to marvel over his body (unfortunately), he picked up right where we left off, and started planting kisses on my collarbone, down my chest, on my shoulders. Unable to do anything as he claimed more and more of me with his lips, I gripped his shoulders firmly and watched the various muscles of his torso flex and stretch as he moved.

            “Damn,” Jimin cursed breathlessly as he pushed my shirt up to reveal my upper half (which was nowhere near as heavenly as his was). “I should’ve brought the lube.”

            “I thought you were too tired to have today?” I said teasingly, my sentence cut short when he started using his teeth on me. “ it, Jimin- nnnnuuuuhhhh.” I arched my back and made a sound somewhere between a moan and a sigh.

            “And I thought you said you weren’t just a hormonal teenage boy?” he countered, his voice wonderfully hoarse and gravelly and just really, really ing y.

            “I’m not- , , ahhhh- Jimin, stop making me interrupt myself!” I complained between more of those weird breathy-moan noises.

            He laughed, his face unbearably close to my crotch now, and pulled away.

Talk about playing hard to get. Actually, no. Talk about plain freaking sadistic.

Whimpering out of dissatisfaction, I let my exhausted self be pulled up. Both of us breathing heavily, we sat there with our legs tangled and foreheads pressed together, his hands on my shoulders and mine on his waist, for a few beats of silence.

            “Why’d you stop?” I complained after we both caught our breath, rubbing circles with my thumbs into his obliques.

            Jimin chuckled sheepishly. “I randomly remembered a scene in that horror movie you just made me watch” – cue pointed glare my way – “and got too scared to continue.”

            “Wow,” I huffed. “Way to make a person regret.”

            He cackled evilly. “It’s all your fault…”

            I huffed again. “You’re mean.”

            “And you’re adorable,” he countered, tilting his chin up so our lips bumped together. “I love you,” he mumbled, suddenly serious.

            “I love you too, Park Jimin,” I sighed as he pried himself out of our position and pulled me to him until my head was on his shoulder and he was curled around me protectively. (In a pose that reminded me somewhat of a koala. A half-, really hot koala. Wait, what.)

~

            Luckily, I didn’t wake up the next morning with my mom knocking on my bedroom door and a , uninvited, gorgeous boy sleeping next to me. I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon, noise filling the house and indicating that my parents were home, with a blanket covering me and an only half-, still totally uninvited, and still totally gorgeous boy sleeping next to me.

            Unluckily, after Jimin had left and I went upstairs to my room, I found a bowl of condoms on my bedside table.

 

((A/N: Sorry to all you Jikook shippers ^.^ I wasn’t quite in the mood for when I wrote this. Although I was definitely in the mood for love, eh *wink wink* see what I did there? No? Well then I’m going to go die in a hole now))