Prologue

The Road To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now I stood here, infront of the beautiful white church. This day has finally come.. The most awaited day. The day that finally set everything’s in place. The day, that would make me gave up on everything. Gave up entirely. I wish.

I enter the church and some familiar face greet me with smile. They’re all look decent on their suits or dress. Today, everyone looks very happy. Indeed, ‘Their’ favorite couple finally will have their happy ending here.

“Yonghwa yah..” The familar voice call me from behind.

I automatically turn back and smile widely at him.. “Wow! You look handsome, groom..” I with michivieous grin.

Jonghyun, My buddy smile shyly.. “Have you seen her?”

I shook my head.. “No. Yuna is with her now, having some girl’s talk.”

“I can’t think properly. What if I make mistake?”

I tap his shoulder.. “The nervouness is normal. Just relax and enjoying the biggest day in your life with smile.”

He smile at me.. “Thanks, as expected from my bestfriend.” He hug me and then let go to greet his other friends.

I greet people around and then saw Yuna already here talking with some of her friends. I planned to not see her, since my heart will sank to the deepest if I see her in her prettiest state. But still, even though she married another man, I want to be the first man who saw her in her wedding dress. Such a stupid thought.

I walk slowly with so many emotions in my heart towards the back. Towards her waiting room. 

I knock the door and the soft voice respond with ‘Yes’, The sign that I can enter the room now.

I opened the door, and greeted by the beautiful back of an angel with her white wedding dress. It just her back, and I can’t help but to fall in love. Again.

“Oh! Oppa you come..” She smile and then turn to face me.. “It’s been a long time since I didn’t see you..”

I swallowed hard. She look so beautiful.. The most beautiful.

“How? Do I look pretty?” Her voice snapped me..

I clear my throat and then shook my head weakly..

She pout...

‘The most.’

My heart says..

The another knock heard. Someone enter and told us the ceremony will be begin in five minutes.

“Ooh.. What should I do? I can’t think of anything. I really hate this kind of feelings.” I can saw her panic face.

“Then, do you want to cancel it?” I said with flat tone..

Silence for seconds before she hit my chest lightly without even smiling. “Stop the joke!”

I just smile slightly and look down.. Unable to look at her.

“Oppa, I’m so nervous..”

I sigh heavily and step closer to her. My hands reach for her hands and clutched it tight..

“Calm down. You will be fine..”

She smile ever so sweetly at me as she mouthing 'thank you'.. 

I smile bitterly. My heart painfuly bleeding seeing her so excited for her wedding day..

I sigh.. “You really getting married, Ne..”

“Oppa..”

I let a disappointed sigh.. “Bad girl..” I mumbled

She blinks in confusion.. “Do you want to say something?”

I shook my head lightly and look down at our hands.. “I should go..”

She smile and then nod...

I stare at her for brief moments and then take a step backwards. I’m going, Seo Joohyun. Hope you will be happy...

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


I give my best buddy a smile before standing behind him to wait for the bride. I can recognize some of my friends from high school attended the wedding ceremony.

High school.

I hope she didn’t enter the same high school as me. So, Jonghyun wouldn’t saw her and fell in love. And they wouldn’t end up like this. In the altar, with the priest, ready to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter