One

The Road To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I opened my eyes as my body feel so spent. I yawn and turn my body around. There she is.. I smile and circle my arms around her waist. She hug me back while smiling without opening her eyes. I kiss the crown of her head. 

“I love you oppa..” She suddenly mumble..

I smile...

“Did the rain stopped?” She ask, still with eyes closed..

“I think it’s stopped..”

“Ah, I didn’t want to get up yet..” She opened her eyes and look up to me..

“Then don’t get up.. Just rest..” I tightened our hug.

I can feel our skin meet each others as I hug her, her hairs all over my chest, sweats just dried. It’s a Sunday and it’s raining so hard since morning so we can’t go outside. We just did an exciting love making while waiting for rain to stopped. 

She kiss my cheek and trailing her fingers on my chest, she have that wondering eyes and pouted lips, the sign that she want to say something..

I hug her tighter.. “Say it..” 

She chuckled.. “Well, I’m just thinking.. How about, mmm.. How about.. We plan to have a baby?”

I widened my eyes.. “Jinjja?!”

She nod excitedly..

“Are you sure?”

“I think it’s time already, and this house feel so empty with only the two of us..”

I smile widely.. “Oh my God! Just thinking about it already make me excited. But, are you ready? You know, the one who will suffered from pregnancy is you..”

She look at my eyes with determined.. “I’m ready. I want to have your child, oppa..”

I kissed her temple.. “Our child..”

She peck my lips and nod happily..

I hug her while showered her with kiss.. I feel so grateful right now. It’s overwhelming feeling inside my heart. The thought of having baby.. It’s just amazing..

“I’m so tired..” She said..

I chuckled.. “Jagiya..”

“Hmmm..”

“I’m hungry. We skip the lunch already..”

She smile.. “I will prepare your lunch now..” She was about to get up..

“No no.. You said you’re tired. It’s okay, I just craved for ramyun, I can prepared myself..”

She pinched my cheek.. “Do you think I will let my husband prepared his own food? It’s okay, I will prepared it fast..” She peck my lips before get up and wear her robe.

I smile happily as I watched her come out from our bed room.

Kim Yuna. My life partner, my official wife, someone I value so much. 

 

I’m married, even before Seo Joohyun tied the knot with her so called first love. Yuna is my long time girlfriend since college. She’s a smart girl, beautiful and kindhearted. I met her at college. She enrolled a year after me to different major, but somehow we’ve met through friends to the friends and become close. She was the only Junior I cared for her being intelegent and independent, but not the way she wished though. I know she liked me, yet she never showed it. I admire her for having such a dignity to not throwing herself to me like any other girls. She have pride, and I adore her for that. She actually fitted all of my ideal types. Feminine, elegant, beautiful eyes, smart, and can relate to me in any topics. But, what should I do if my heart already being taken away by that bad girl since I was young, Seo Joohyun.

After Jonghyun and Joohyun officially going out. In my most desperated state, I asked Yuna to be my girlfriend. An attempt to forget that bad girl, an attempt to continue my life without being distracted by the thought of my unreachable first love. I still remember Yuna’s glowing face when she heard my confession, saying how all this while she already love me... 

Yuna indeed being such a good girlfriend. She understand me, she take care of me well, she can comfort me, she can make me tell everything to her, and she never demand too much from me. Her mature yet sweet personality makes me always feel bad for not being able to love her the way she did. My mother, love her so much. I can see how my mother’s eyes will be glowing when she heard her name. My entire family, even Seo Joohyun’s family who closed to us love her so much. They’re all agree that I’m the lucky one to have her as a girlfriend.

I can’t agree anymore, I’m lucky. For the man who failed to be noticed by his first love, I’m lucky to have her. She bring again a smile from my face, make me forget that I was such a failure. She bring laughter to my family. She become someone that I can proudly showed to everyone, saying she is mine. She become the part of my life that I can’t abandoned..

If only I love her the way she did. We will be a very perfect couple filled with happiness. It’s not like I’m not happy with her. I’m happily married with her, I value her, she’s precious to me. The thought of hurting her never crossed my head even once. I did tried my best to love her, I tried so hard, yet.. Seo Joohyun will always being her shadow. Seo Joohyun’s image will always appeared on my mind. Cruelly distracted my mind.

Even so, I’m happy with Yuna. When I’m being with her, at least I can forget that bad girl for a moment. When I’m with Yuna, I’m being a husband who take a very good care of his wife, I’m being a perfect husband. Our married is real, nothing fake. I hide my feeling for Joohyun so well infront of my wife. I don’t want to hurt her, never. And Yuna is great in everything. She is a good cook, she’s really strict about my health, showering me with love every day. Time will change everything, I’m sure I will love Yuna eventually, I just have to take it slowly. We have so much time, because I never planned to divorce her.

I never want to know what Seo Joohyun doing with her husband. Ever since she’s married, I’ve never met her again. I want to really forget about her and the only way is to avoided her. All this while since kid, I acted like a super hero who always there everytime she’s having a hard time. She only see me as her brother, and the cruelest wish she asked to me was, to marry Yuna as soon as possible. I remember how she determined to make me proposed to Yuna. And after so much thought, I finally agree to marry Yuna. If it can make me forget Seo Joohyun. I know it’s selfish, and it’s unfair for Yuna. But, she look so happy with me, thanking me everyday for being with her, for choosing her.

Now, what I want is.. To just avoid everything relate to Seo Joohyun. Seo Joohyun and Kim Yuna, my deepest heart will always chose Joohyun between the two. But, my brain, my conciousness, my mind will chose Yuna instead. Yuna is my responsibility, and I really hope I wont ever see her crying because of me. Joohyun is happy with Jonghyun and I should be happy for her as well. God has gave me so much blessed by having Yuna as my wife. I don’t want to lost her at all.

 

“Oppa, your food is ready..”

Yuna knock the door without opened it.

I snapped from my thought.. “I will get down..”

I get up and reach for my clothes when I suddenly heard phone ringing. I saw Yuna’s phone at the table and quickly pick it up without looking at the caller..

“Hello..”

“Oh, oppa!”

My heart stop beating. It’s her voice. I miss her voice so much. It’s been a while since I didn’t hear her- Sh*t, stop it Yonghwa!!

“Yong oppa?”

“A-ah.. Wae?”

“Can you please tell onnie that I will wait for her at the cafe right now. The rain stopped already, I think we still can make it today.”

“What are you planning to do anyway?”

I can hear her giggles, it sound so sweet in my ears..

“She didn’t tell you? Well, we plan to go to hospital. Onnie want to ask anything relate to pregnancy..”

I smile, being a father is my wish ever since I become an adult.. “Ah.. She can go with me though..”

“No no.. We just go to ask, so the husbands is still unnecesarry. When we already pregnant later, that is the time when the husbands is needed..”

I swallowed hard. So, not only Yuna who plan to have a baby..

“.......... Arraseo. I will tell her..”

“Thank you oppa. Ah, by the way.. I miss my oppa so much. You’ve been so busy I can’t even call you..”

I just smile bitterly.. “Well, I’m busy..”

“See you soon oppa.”

“Oh..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter