04 (NEW)

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn't know what come into him when he suddenly ran out from the practice room, ignoring Suho yelling for his name and asking where he want to go. All that he know is he need to meet with Young Mi and have a talk with her. She can't suddenly move out without talking with him first. He need to know her reason and it can't possibly because they've been break up right? The house is technically theirs. Baekhyun don't want the house. She can take it. So why in the world she want to move out? I need to know what is up with her, Baekhyun think. So he rushed out from SM and immediately called for a taxi. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Young Mi is busy packing some of her clothes after she received a call from Chanyeol that he have found an apartment for her and she can start moving out anytime she wanted. Chanyeol said she can take her time with packing and he will help her moving out the stuff as well so she don't need to be worry about anything. Young Mi can't stop saying thank you to him and Chanyeol can only laughed at her and said it's not a big deal since he is only helping a friend. Yeah, a friend huh? He snorted to himself.

 

 

 

Not less than 15 minutes, Baekhyun arrived to their house. He can see Young Mi's car is home and he let out a big sigh. How am I going to face her now? It's going to be so awkward and I wanted to say sorry for everything that I've done to her. I can't believe myself that I actually hurt her. I'm sorry Young Mi-ah, he think to himself while looking from outside.   

 

 

 

Without wasting any more time he pay the taxi driver and went out from it after saying thanks. Baekhyun open the house gate easily and silently scolding Young Mi inside of his head when the gate is not been locked. Can she stop being careless for once? He mutters. Feeling irritated, Baekhyun storm inside and open the door using his password. 

 

 

 

Young Mi being clueless about the arrival of Baekhyun heard the door of her house is being unlocked and think it's because of Chanyeol. Well since Chanyeol always come visit her and bring her food Young Mi let him know the password of her door. 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol?! You come so fast! I thought you will come in half an hour later!" Young Mi scream from her bedroom. 

 

 

"Chanyeol huh? Is that your new boyfriend name? Is he the same guy from before?" Baekhyun spat bitterly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter