01

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Break up never being so easy right? They say as the time pass by you will get over it. But can you really forget all the love and memories that you've created together so simple like nothing never did happen in the beginning?

 

For Young Mi, she can't. That is just too hard for her. Especially, when she is currently pregnant with his baby. Even after what Baekhyun does to her, how much pain, and how much tears she shed. Still she can't forget his warm and peaceful presence around her. 

 

It's being two weeks since they've broken up, and it's also have being two weeks since she knew about her pregnancy. God must hate her too much huh? She wonder what sin, she have done in her past life to be punish like this.

 

She tried to act normal and become strong though. But life have never being so easy for her. Fortunately, her parents and his didn't fight for what happen between them. In fact, his parents is sorry for her and give her their moral support and she can't be more happy than that.

 

As for Baekhyun, he never did look back at her nor did he called her to apologize for what he have done. Young Mi thought maybe he already forgot her and there is none of love left for her again. Ah, she forgot, why would he appreaciate her again when he already found a new love? How stupid and dumb she is?

 

About her pregnancy, she still didn't tell any of her family about it. She is scared about the mess her parents gonna make when they know about it and might ended up been spread to Baekhyun's family. She didn't want any of those to happen, and she didn't want the father of her baby know about the child presence.

 

Now, Chanyeol is the only one who know about her condition. The guy is so nice to her and have been taking care of her since she got discharged from the hospital. Everyday he would come visit and bring some healthy foods for her to eat, since he know she still doesn't fully heal. Young Mi felt uncomfortable from Chanyeol too much kindness and she didn't want to burden him more. He have help her a lot and she doesn't know how to repay him.

 

"Chanyeol, there is no need for you to bring me food everyday." Young Mi sighed when Chanyeol once again come bring foods for her. The tall guy smile dumbly as he shook his head a little at her.

"Not a problem for me, my mother own a restaurant and I'm sure her home cooking food will make you heal quickly" as he flashed her a grin. Young Mi once again sighed as she let him enter her house.

 

The girl let him went to her kitchen, as he insist to see Young Mi eat all of the food that he had bring for her. Because of too many visit to her house, Chanyeol already know where to get the bowl, plate and everything he need to served the girl, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter