03

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Baekhyun ran around the sm hall toward Suho, panting slightly calling for the leader name. "Hyung! Junmyeon hyung!"  he shouted. The leader immediately turn around and looked at him.

"Oh, Baekhyun-ah, why?" the clueless leader asked. He already told the others members to go back to the dorm. Since their practice and training for the day was done.

The younger one, stop running and walked toward the leader. "I wanted to tell you that I wanna go home for tonight, can I?" he begged.

"Your house? for what?" the leader asked him. 

"I wanted to pick up some of my clothes from there and get other important things" he replied. The leader nodded and patted his shoulder.

"Sure, you can. But now it's already so late, do you want I bring you there?" Suho asked him again. The poor leader is just so worried for him. Because since they debut, they have a very scary sasaeng fan everywhere who will following them around like a ghost. Baekhyun smile at the leader for his kindness and just shook his head. 

"It's fine hyung, I will be okay. I will get out from the back of the building and take a taxi" he replied.

"Okay then if you said so. Take care of yourself and if anything happen, call me or our manager hyung" Suho reminded him. Baekhyun nodded his head and thanks the leader before going.

 

As he told the leader, he did really went home by a taxi. Thanks God, when he come out from the back, there is none of their fans around. 

 

When he is on the way headed to his house, Baekhyun didn't text or call Young Mi to inform her, he is going home. He thought, that's not important anymore, because why should he?. That's also his house, so he doesn't really need to tell her when he is going home or not.

 

It's not only Young Mi who felt they're getting far apart though. He also felt it. Somehow, his busy scheduled and all practice, training and etc. Make him felt so exhausted. He felt suffocated between love and work. Sometimes, he get annoyed when Young Mi kept calling him and texting him during his rest hours. So he will just shut off his phone and sleep. Until he forgot to reply to the poor girl and call her back, leaving her felt so unwanted by him.

 

When he arrived home, he paid the driver and thanks him before going out from the taxi. But when he looked around from the outside gate of his house, he didn't saw any glimpse of Young Mi car at all. 

 

"Where did this girl go? Now already almost 12 am and she didn't went home yet?" he talked to himself before opening the locked gate using his own pair of spare key before going inside.

After he locked the gate, he look around the road once again to see if he will saw her car coming back, but there is no sight at all. 

"Where the hell did she go?!" he cursed loudly before storming toward his house door. He scanned his right thumb on the password door and it open right away revealing the empty house presence toward him. He slammed the door behind him loudly before taking of his shoes and kicked them aside.

 

He took his phone from the back of his pocket jeans and dial her number right away. He heard the ringing sound before it went to a voicemail and it make him got more angrier than he was. 

"Where did she go really?! She didn't even call or text me anything today!" Baekhyun yelled inside the house and he kick everything in his sight.

He have change, Byun Baekhyun have change. He himself know he is not the old Baekhyun anymore. He got less patience, he get angry so fast, and he began to throw tanthrum.

After a few minutes, cursing and yelling everything inside of his head alone, he sat on the sofa and waited for his girlfriend coming home. The sound of familiar and unfamiliar cars engine outside of his house making him stand up quickly and went to look out from the window. 

He clenched his teeth so tight when he saw Young Mi with unfamiliar man standing in front of their gate. The tall guy who seem quite good looking in Baekhyun eyes, took the key from Young Mi hand and help her unlocked the gate.

When Young Mi already parked her car inside, she went to the guy, smile and wait for him getting into his car before she bid a goodbye toward him. 

Young Mi then locked her gate and open the back of her car taking out a few shopping bags. Baekhyun scoffed from inside and he immediately close the curtain and walked to the living room with a pissed face.

'What a really? she cheated on me and said I never pay her attention when actually behind me, she already have a new boyfriend?' he spoke inside of his mind.

Baekhyun heard the door is being unlocked and he turn to look at Young Mi suprised face. 'What? scared got caught by me?' he scoffed.

 

Baekhyun immediately went to her, grab her wrist and slap her on the cheek so hard until his own palm is red. Young Mi gasped in pain and hold her burning cheek as she flash him a heartbroken look. Baekhyun heart thumping wildly as he started to feel guilty when he saw Young Mi shed her tears. But his ego is too high and he didn't want to look weak in front of her. So he continue give her, his hard cold eyes and snatched the shopping bags she hold before throwing it harshly on the floor. Young Mi widened her eyes in horror and shouted at him. "No! why did you throw it?!" she cried. The gift she bought for his upcoming birthday probably ruin now. 

 

Baekhyun thought that must be something so special the guy gave her, so he got more pissed and hit her face again. He dragged her like a broken doll to the living room. "Why?! Are you having fun shopping with another man?!" he spat and push her hard against the sofa. Young Mi cries in pain and hug her tummy as she felt something stabbed inside of her stomach. "I'm not Baek! don't do this to me please, you're hurting me" she whimpered quietly. The back of Baekhyun mind said, what have you done? you hit her Baekhyun! you're so cruel! But he doesn't listen to them. 

He scoffed before pulled her hairs and bend to look at her face, he noticed her swollen eyes, reddish cheek, and pale face. Young Mi look so pitiful, but his tempered can't cold down. "You know ! you can't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter