02

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It's early in the morning, Young Mi was busy preparing some breakfast for herself. Her parents gonna arrive later, and she hope they will not ask a lot of thing about Baekhyun. At least she hope they're not going to. 

 

Munching on her toast she make earlier, she scroll her phone screen while reading some news from facebook. As usual, it's just some typical stories about life again. Young Mi rolled her eyes when she saw her old school mate upload selca with her boyfriend sweetly. "The love of my life forever?" she reads the caption, "Are you kidding me? No love last forever. Just bull and lie" she spoke bitterly. Well, she know she is not supposed to felt like that, and that is not her relationship, but she kinda felt jealous of her. She just miss those moments when everything is just sweet around her, and she still wish this is just a nightmare and when she open her eyes, Baekhyun will still with her. But that is clearly impossible, she should just accept the reality and move on.

 

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" she screams out loud all of a sudden. She didn't care anymore if people are going to say she is crazy or anything. She just didn't mind at all. Young Mi just wanted to release all of the pain she felt inside of her heart and mind. "I freaking hate you too much, you betrayed me and you lied to me. How could you? Am I really worthless to you?" by now, she didn't even realized she is a crying mess already. Her toast turn cold and hard just like what her heart is feeling right now.

 

After a few minutes crying her eyes out, Young Mi wiped her now red and swollen eyes, before standing up from her chair and went to the bathroom. She go straight to the sink and wash her face. When she look in the mirror, she noticed how pale she have become since this past few days. Her lips dry and her eyes obviously red and swollen. What happen to you now? Giving up on life already? Think about your family, people who love you, and your baby. You're strong Young Mi-ah. Move on can you? she spoke inside of her mind.

 

 

 

Her parents arrived earlier than what she expected, and she didn't know they would bring another guest. Unfortunately, the guest was Baekhyun's mother. The old woman insisted wanted to follow her parents because she miss the girl, and she wanted to know how was her condition. Oh Lord, Young Mi didn't ready to meet with her yet.

 

"Eommonim,I mean aunty, how are you?" she asked Mrs Byun politely, the old woman smile widely at her before she hugs Young Mi petite body tightly toward her.

"Aigoo, I miss you so much my daughter, and what aunty? I'm still your eommonim!" Mrs Byun glare at her playfully. Young Mi chuckle nervously before she clear and smile at the old woman again.

"You only cared about her didn't you?" Young Mi's mum scoffed at her only daughter.

"Of course I miss you too omma"  Young Mi then went to hugs her mum and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"How about appa then? I'm jealous here, my only daughter forgot me" Young Mi laugh before she went to her dad and kiss his cheeks as well. Both Mrs Byun and Mrs Kim smile at them. 

 

After having lunch together, all of them gather in the living room. Mr Kim watch the television while the three women kept on chatting.

 

"So, you're on leave today?" Mrs Byun asked her. Young Mi nod her head and reply a small yes toward her. Well, she still didn't tell them that she was been hospitalized for 3 days before and doctor give her 2 weeks medical leave. Surely, they gonna freak out and Mrs Byun will kill her youngest son herself. Especially if the old woman know the poor girl bearing her grandchidren, Baekhyun life will end right away.

"Hm eommonim, how is abbeonim and Baekbeom oppa?" Young Mi tried change their conversation.

"They're both fine and healthy. They said they miss you as well and they hope you will back visit them when you're free later" the woman reply.

"I will and how about Hye Jin unnie? she rarely texts me now" Young Mi pouted. Hye Jin is Baekbeom wife, Baekhyun sister in law. They're both closed with each other, like real siblings already. Since Baekhyun and her broke up, the elder girl rarely texted her.

"Oh? she didn't text you? maybe she is scared you will feel uncomfortable. You know Baekbeom is real mad at Baekhyun and the two argue a lot" Mrs Byun sighed.

"I'm sorry. It's all because of me, if not they won't fight" she apologized. Mrs Byun sigh and caress Young Mi hair softly. 

"It's not your fault, you did nothing wrong, child. That ungrateful kid is too much! if he went back to home, I will break his neck!" Mrs Byun spoke angrily.

"No eommonim, don't. Don't do that, he is your child. It's okay. I'm fine, maybe we're just not meant for each other. Don't worry oh? I'm fine" she smile bitterly.

Mrs Kim didn't said anything at all and just watch those two talked with each other. She know, her child is strong. Since Young Mi was a kid, the girl is independent, never hope for other love. She is tough and almost like a tomboy. But as she grow up and fall in love with Baekhyun, her weak side come out little by little. She become soft and shy all of sudden since the boy confessed his love toward her. The girl side slowly coming out of her, and the reason of it was because of Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

Young Mi's parents decided to head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter