chapter 23:the unexpected

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

That was the last day of the honeymoon before they're going back to Korea. They bought so many souvenir for their friends and family. 'Why did you buy so many chocolates? Who's gonna eat it?'. He asked ji hyo who were carrying 6 plastic bags . 'Soo jin asked me to buy for her some..and the rest are for mother'. 'Mother will get toothache if she eat all of this'. She wanted to speak something when min ho received a message. He walked away from ji hyo and went to his room. Ji hyo didnt realize his action and went straight to the kitchen to make some lunch.The message he received were from siyeon. She didnt know min ho was married.

Siyeon:min ho...where are you? I didnt see you for a few days and now i miss you 😝let's meet

Min ho: sorry..i'm working right now. Let's meet tomorrow. I'll buy you lunch

Si yeon: alright then see you tomorrow, brat

Min ho smiled to see si yeon's message but at the same time felt guilty cuz she didnt know that he's married. 'Min ho! The lunch us ready'. She called him from the kitchen. He came and saw so many food on the table. 'Let's eat..by the way have you finished packing? Our flight is at 6'. He only could nodded his head cuz he's mouth was so buzy eating.

'I'm gonna miss this place. It so warm and comfortable here'. She smiled to hear that. They spent so many precious time together in here. 'If you like it we can come again next time'. He was thinking and said ' we can come with our kids next time'.. luckily she didnt hear him otherwise he might be smacked on the head.

They finally arrived in Korea after 6 hours in the flight. Her driver brought them back to the new home. 'Your belongings are already here, so dont worry about anything'. The new house was of course big and beautiful but still captured Min ho's attention. 'The house is so big..but there's only two of us'. 'Your mother will stay with us after she discharge from the hospital'.

The next morning, min ho was left alone after ji hyo went to work. He changed his clothes 0and decided to go to work as well even though his shift started at 10. Ji hyo was right, it only took 10 minutes for min ho to walk from their new house. He was walking alone when suddenly ji hyo text him. ' let's visit mother after you finished your shift. And sorry i didnt make you breakfast..urgent meeting'. He smiled on his own and replied ' alright then..see you at 6'. His mood was good and his friends . 'Woww!!the newlywed is coming!.. look at his face, it's full of happiness'. 'Marriage is good, you know'. He said proudly. 'Yeah marriage is good since you got a damn rich woman as your wife'.

After he finished the shift, he text ji hyo once again. 'Ji hyo...are you finished your job already? I'm on my way to the hospital'. After a few minutes, she replied ' i'm on my way there too..see you soon'. Ji hyo saw min ho was coming and he waved to her brightly. His height atrracted ji hyo's attention. They went to Bou yong's room and shocked when they saw someone unexpectedly.. 'what are you doing here?' Min ho asked that person.

 

Guys!! I'll try to make this story as interesting as i can for all of you!! Fighting!!