Chapter 13: future husband and wife

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

The next morning was the time for them to go back to korea. 'Mr song, thank you for everything..i will try my best to keep my promise.. see you later in korea'. He shook the older man's hand and nodded. 'Father, please call me first when you want to come to korea so i can fetch you at the airport'. 'I'm not a child, ji hyo you dont have to worry about me. I dont want to bother you i know you are busy'. 'You are my responsibility, father..i cant forgive myself if anything happen to you'. He looked so pleased to hear what ji hyo said.

On the way back to korea

Min ho: i think your father wasnt as bad as i thought, you know

Ji hyo: i was also quite surprise. I thought he would kick you out the house when you said you are unemployed.

Min ho: that he likes me, dont you think?. I know that i have a charm..haha ( he looked so proud of himself)

ji hyo: maybe he just doesnt want to dissapoint me since he thought you are my "first love". By the way, thanks for made him happy even though it was just an act.

Min ho: it's my pleasure.

Ji hyo: so, min ho..do you have a girlfriend? You know, i'm just curious

Min ho: i had one when i was in high school, her name is shin hye.. we dated for 2 years but she cheated with my best friend, woo bin behind my back.

Ji hyo: i'm sorry to hear that..do you still has feeling for her?

Min ho: nahh.. i cried for weeks but when my neighbour, si yeon came into my life everything was changed. She doesnt know my feelings towards her, so i think it's just a crush. She  is also older than me.

Ji hyo: why didnt you approach her?

Min ho: i'm not matched with her. She's beautiful, has a good career and nice. So, i think she deserves someone better.

Ji hyo: thank you for telling me your stories, min ho. So, do you want to go home or to the hospital?

Min ho: i think i will go home first cuz i want to take a few things there.

Ji hyo has safely arrived at her house after she sent min ho to his house. She glad everything went smoothly according to plan. 'I think everything will be just fine'. She was about to fall asleep when she got a text message from min ho.

Min ho:have you safely home?

Ji hyo: no, i died a few times you know...

Min ho: hahaha..i just want to tell that you can ask me to help you for the wedding preparation whenever you want, ok?

Ji hyo: dont worry..of course i will need your assistant.

Min ho:alright then.. bye my future wife

Ji hyo:you are so annoying, min ho..anyway, bye future husband