Chapter 11: the promise

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

'Min ho, it's 1.25 now..we need to have lunch with father right now'. Nobody answered. 'Min ho, are you there?' She opened the door and saw min ho was sleeping soundly. She came closer to try wake him up. 'Minho, please wake up..we gonna be late'. She was about to leave his room when suddenly he pulled her hand. She lost her balance and fell to his chest. 'LEE MIN HO!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?'.  she yelled while struggle to get up. That yelled managed to wake him up finally. 'Ji hyo.. what are you doing in my room?and why are you hugging me?' She was annoyed with him and said, 'i tried to wake you up but you didnt listen so i came inside your room then you pulled my hand and i fell, you ert'.he showed a surprise look. 'I did that?i'm sorry..but, hey i'm not a ert ok?. 'Enough already..can you please hurry up and get ready? We will be late for our lunch'. Min ho tried to get off from the bed and pulled down his shirt. Ji hyo could feel she was blushing when she saw his white milky body. 'Enjoy the view? Dont worry, it will be yours soon'. He enjoyed teasing her. 'She looked cute when she blushed'. He thought to himself. Enough with your crap, min ho. I will wait for you outside.

When they arrived at the dining room her father was already there and smiled when he saw them. They took a seat and began to eat when suddenly her father spoke.'so, min ho.. what is your occupation? Ji hyo and min ho looked at each other while exchanged signals. 'Err.. actually the company that i worked has closed..and i have a part time job at Burger king'. There was an arkward silent then min ho continued..' i know that i'm not rich..i couldnt afford to buy her expensive clothes or big house like this, but i will promise you one thing. That i will always be beside her through thick or thin'. Lee min ho said sicerely. 'I dont mine whoever you are, it doesnt matter if you are rich or poor.. as long s you love her with all your heart i will be happy enough'.

'I want to take a walk at the garden, to get some fresh air'. Minho said after the lunch.' Alright then. I want to take a shower first, bye'. When he walked at the garden, he saw her father at the fountain.

Min ho: hi, mr song what are you doing here?

Mr song: this is my favourite place. I always come here to ease my mind.

Min ho: mr song, i want to say thank you for accept me. I will try my best to make ji hyo happy.

Mr song: ji hyo is my only daughter that i have..so i hope you will never gonna break her heart..youknow, even though she look tough on the outside, she is actually fragile in the inside. I know that she never had a boyfriend before because i didnt let them near her. I was scared she would be taken away from me just like my family..minho, I really want you to be her first and last love.

Min ho: i will try my best, mr song.

 

' i must have been crazy!! Why did i do that??we are not even in love. What did i get myself into?'..min ho said to himself when he was in his room.'oh god, help me please..