Love Note

One Month?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He told me to give this to you," I told Hyeri, handing her the box of chocolates, "He said they're your favorites and that he wrote a note for you."

 

 

"I-I can't Krystal." she said, folding her arms. 

 

 

"Well at least eat the chocolates, but if you don't want them, you know who you could always give it to." I said, smirking. She gave me a look and said, "You can have it all, read the note if you want to."

 

 

I immediately ripped the box open, shoving at least five pieces of chocolates out. "Caramel!"

 

 

"I'm gonna call my mom so I can get checked out, my stomach kinda hurts." she said, standing up. "Call me later, bye."

 

 

"Bwor!" I said, still chewing the chocolates. She smiled and walked out of the gym.

 

 

As soon as she left, I lifted up the plastic they use to put the chocolates in and find a small envelope with a heart on it.

 

 

Cheesy.

 

 

I opened up the note to find a blank pink card with no design. When I opened it up, I saw a drawing of Hyeri.

 

 

A beautiful drawing, I should say.

 

 

Next to the drawing, it said, "I know this is out of the blue, but I just want to let you know that I love you, Hyeri. Come to the park tomorrow. Love, Taehyung."

 

 

Why does Hyeri want to break up with someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter