Chips

One Month?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taehyung? Kid is ing weird." Jungkook said, grabbing my pencil. "Is this broken?" he asked.

 

"How?" I asked, ignoring his other question. Jungkook takes out the eraser and is about to spill out the lead, but I slap his hand before he can, causing the pencil to fall on the ground. He reaches to pick it up, giving me a look when he's gets up. 

 

"Trust me, you'll find out once you meet him." Jungkook replied. "Do you have money?" He folded his arms behind his head. 

 

"Wh- Um, yeah?"

 

"Can you buy me some chips?" he asked, resting his head on the table. 

 

I sighed. All this kid wants it food. "Sure, let's go." I said, standing up and gathering my things.

 

-- WALKED TO THE VENDING MACHINE OUTSIDE OF LIBRARY --

 

 

 

"So," he said, breaking the silence, "Why do you care about a loser like him?"

 

"Hey, don't say that! Hyeri's dating him, remember?"

 

"Oh yeah, sorry." he replies, leaning against the vending machine. "Do you have enough for the cookies?" he asks, pulling out his phone.

 

"Don't push it." I said as the chips fell down. "You're okay with Doritos right?"

 

"I really don't care. Thanks," he mumbled, taking the chips out from the machine. 

 

"No problem," I said, "How's living with your step dad like?"

 

Jungkook groaned as he opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter