Nite .....

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after they reach Tina’s car and get in. Tina smile a bit before start to turn on the car engine, and Aom see it, Aom see the smile, a warm smile like giving her a promise that she will safe with her, that she will stay okay and won’t get hurt again. Which is so opposite with what she feel now, nervous is about attact her, not nervous because afraid or something, it’s like a new kind of nervous taste that she can’t describe. Sad!

Like can read her mind, Tina try to play CD player and Jessie J’s voice start to fill the car, singing her Masterpiece song. Aom raise her eyebrow so surprise, and before Aom ask, Tina has know and right explain her, “No, that’s not a coincidence. I read your article at Marie Claire that now you are crazy over with Jessie J’s song. Is that the reasons you raise up your eyebrow, right?”

“Well .. it was .. I was surprise that I can hear Jessie J in your car, but now, I more surprise that you are a Marie Claire’s target readers.” Aom can hide her smirk at Tina

Tina laugh so hard. “Everything that you think about me now, you are right, Aom.”

“Oh.” Aom change to stop her laugh now. “Eh, wait, what do you mean by ‘everything that I think’, what are you suggess that I think about you now?”

“Yup, I bought that magazine and read all the article because you are in that cover.”

Aom smile

“Is that exactly what you think, am I right, Aom?”

Aom just nodd many times. And taht conversation make them more relax than before, more laugh, and more happy.

“Uh, Aom, do you mind if I ask you about something private life?”

“Shoot! You are more than stanger who know my private life after that party event, Tina.”

“ummm .. I just corious, about you and Mike, hmmm your past relationship look was. You two are busy right?”

“That’s right. Hhmmm .. Me and him made some deal before.”

“A deal?”

“Yep.”

“A deal like what? I me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter