attract

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten minutes ago one mechanic call Aom tell her that Pate calls, and now, Aom back again with sad face, and Tina aware of that.

“what’s wrong?”

“Bad news Tina. Pate said that he still need to wait your car’s bumper comes’ it  will ready at 1 p.m. Pate will arrive here almost evening, and you car will finish maybe at reach night, right?”

“Oh .. so, where’s the bad news that you mean? Doesn’t it means that you will stuck with me almost one day long, Aom?”

“I never thought about that.” Aom look some smirk at Tina’s face. “What happend with that smirk, Tina?”

“Don’t you want stay and spend a day with me, Aom?”

“Oh God Tina, it just you who want it, look your face at mirror, you look so happy with that bad news.”

“Am I? Is it too obvious?”

“Please ....”

“Ahahhaa .. No, Aom .. It’s not like that, I just feel that it’s my lucky day, can stay with you.”

“uh? Pardon?”

“I mean, everybody maybe must make an appoinment to meet you first, right? You are busy person, remember?”

This young teenager ... “Ah okay .. same with you, maybe today is my lucky day too, can spend my day with busy CEO like you.” And both of them just smile

“Aom, how if we have lunch now?”

“Where?”

“I know there is cafe near here, it’s not crowded so you can relax, no one media will caught you.”

“whatever Tina, I never think it. Okay .. ” what a lie

“I believe it.”

 

 

*Aom's POV*

 

How can I explain what happend now? You won’t believe it, readers. This young CEO which I think that she’ve been riun my peacefull Saturday, now I talk with her, she is nice person, so smart, she know everything that I don’t know before, not just about business, but she know well about fashion, music, and travel thing.

She makes me laugh so hard, sometime I don’t care about everybody here, maybe they feel iritated with my laugh, but I don’t care, I never feel so happy like this, just because a simple conversation, I even don’t think about keep my image as an artist.

Tina

Damn. That name sound so familiar with me, sound so attract, like the owner, I find her so attract, her laugh makes me follow her to laugh too.

Everything

 

 

*Tina's POV*

 

I need to admit that this is the best lunch that I ever have in this year, but if Aom wanna have lunch with me in other time it will be the exception. Hahhaa. I wish

She laugh so hard, her eyes dissapear again, so cute. When she go to restroom, I just realize that I faill to work my plan, I wish I can ignore her, act so cold, and just talk a bit when she ask me something, but I can’t hold my self anymore. She is too friendly to judged as TV by people, it just pure her acting skill who amazing and look so real, I prove it now, she is so easy to smile, talk active person.

And I watch her when she back from restroom, her ways to walk, so confident, her eyes so bright, and she smile, to me. Just for me.

“It’s been passed from 1 o’clock” She show me her smartphone

“Oh” I just can say it, I raise my right hand, want a waiters bring the bills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter