What Happened?

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tina panic. Just heard Aom's trembling voice is enough to make her mad at Mike.

She quick change her clothes, then she walk fast into piano, tha place that she used to put her car key, but accidently she tapped a photo frame above it. Suddenly she stoped, and fix that photo frame into the position before.

That's a magic of photograph, not only keep the moment inside it, but it feel freezing the memory that she want to remember forever.

A warm figure inside the photo is smile and Tina repply her smile. Tavee is a memory that she will remember forever. Like the smile on that photo, at least it make Tina forget about what happend to them after it.

Intro The Rose is brings Tina back to earth, out from her day dreaming.

 

 

"Puey .. I think I can't back home with you."

"Why?"

"Cause I m not in ModernBroadwalk anymore."

"WHAT? So where are you now?"

"I m in Loft Tho Bar now."

"Why you can run that far? What happend princess?"

"I will tell you later Puey.. I can't tell you now.." Aom's voice start to more low than before

"Uh? Are you with someone now? What are you doing there?"

"Hmmm yes Puey, I with someone now." Aom look to Tina first then she start walk away from Tina, afraid that she can hear Puey weird voice

"With who?"

"I will tell you later, I have said it to you."

"Aom ...."

"Tina .. I m here with Tina..." Now Aom try to speak as slow as she can, she hope Tina won't hear she say her name

"WHAT! That Jittaleela? That young bastart CEO?"

"Puey... Your word!!"

"Eh eh .. You are the one who call her like that. Aom. Why now you covered her from me?"

"Hahaha .. I know, I know .. But I realize that she is not like bastard that I think before, peace Puey.. Can you back home alone? The car key is with you tough."

"I don't have any right to say no, Princess ..of course I can go home alone. See you.."

 

 

Tina is still looking at Aom, she ask a permition first to make a call to Puey, she is worried if Puey finish his facial time and looking for her.

Right after Tina arrive at cupcake cafe, Mike still there with Sarah, she look Sarah is so enjoying her green tea, but she doesn't realize that her boyfriend lock his look to the girl in other table - Aom.

It not hard to Tina know that Mike still have something that can affect Aom'sfeeling, and she won't let it flow. Tina hurry come to Aom table, walk passing Mike table, and it makes Mike a lil surprise, he think that Aom will be alone there, doesn't know Tina will come there.

Mike who know Tina, he try to smile at Tina and a lil bow his head, Mike's dad is work in Jittaleela Company, work for Tina's father, different brand with Tina. But he still need to give respect to Tina. Mike not reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter