Side by Side

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pirath Nitipainsankul, most known with Mike D Angelo.

He doesn't have a same hang out circle with Aom. She doesn’t get many news about that man, last time that she know is Mike get an advertising role from Toyota Corola Thailand, and that man never get into awards. A loser, if Aom said, thats why Aom hold her wants to know him more.

But fate seems work, they met again in one charity event. When they are in the same model’s room to be prepared before show. There are so many models busy to prepare themself, but Mike seems not care about that all, he had been ready, and now he enjoy listening some Green Day song with his handphone.

And it’s makes Aom remember about her ipod, shen start to search her ipod inside her bag, and yup! Get it! But .. eh.. where is my earphone??

“Problem?” Mike ask her, while put out his one earphone

“So stupid! I bring my I ipod, but I m not bring my earphone.”

“Wanna share with me?”

Aom shake her head slowly. “Your music’s sound is so loud. I even now you are listening American Idiot from Green Day from here. Sorry.”

Mike remains silent for a while. “Okay .. How if we still share the earphone, but using your ipod, are you agree?”

“I am not sure, a Green Day listener will like my play list.”

“Try me, then.” He said while give Aom a – flirt – smile. Just a miracle that can make Aom not faint that time.

Aom start to play her ipod and the fisrt song played is an old hits Patience & Prudence

‘My honey, I know (I know) / with the dawn that

You will be gone / but tonight, you are belong to me ....’

 

In a current situation like this, song lyrics sound’s like wanna say something to you. But for Aom, it’s the new thing that she realized after a long time she heard that lyrics.

 

 

Actually Aom have so much reasons to ease Mike from her concern.

First, Mike looks always flirt with other girl. She alway feels uncomfort with guy who always flirt with some girl in the same time. Second, even Mike have a athletics body, with some great bicep, but Mike is not kind of a person to talk with, believe it or not, Aom is want to have a boyfriend who can make her satified in intelectuality side. And Mike, he even never touch a university education, so he clearly not Aom’s type.

But, that’s all.

Aom caught herself exchange her phone number after charity event, giving text about each other condition, and lame jokea whole day in some weeks after it. Mike teach her how to play basketball, and as a gift, Aom teach him how to play bowling.

And after some hang out and dinner sessions, plus Aom invite him to follow her shooting session at out of area from Bangkok for two weeks, and as long as that shooting sessions, Mike is always follow Aom everywhere, like the world is belong to both of them, Puey ever remind her about Mike, but it’s too late, Aom has turn to be Mike’s girlfriend that time. Puey said that their relationship won’t work for long time.

But he wrong, Aom and Mike be a couple for almost four years, without knowing by infotainment. Both of them are not a Public Display of Affection type, everything seemed so fluent great. Until one day, when Puey has turn to give Aom his bless about their relationship, Mike called Aom and he dumped Aom by phone.

“I’m fallin’ out love.” Mike’s voice sound so flat, like that word is not hurt anyone

“How come you say that, Mike? How can you suddenly stop loving someone?” Aom try to speak word by word, so slow, try to manage her feeling. “That’s impossible, right, Mike?” Her hand start to sweating now, so nervous. “AND INSANE!!!”

“Maybe that’s what you think, Aom. But this is really what I feel now, I’m even not feel anything about you again, if I continue this, it will be because I feel like forced. Sorry.”

Aom too shocked to say a word.

“You and me have a deal before, instead of hurt one of us or cheat behind, it’s better if we break up, Aom. I can’t stand it anymore in this tasteless relationship, I need to go from this.” Mike didn’t allow Aom say a thing, he won’t make this as argument battle, he said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter