The 6th and Last

The 6th and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 6th and Last

Crush ft.ZICO~Oasis

__________________________

"Wow.."Sehun sighed."Lotta competition there."

SuMin looke at him lovingly,"Yeah,buts its over."

Sehun cocked his head and dipped in for a kiss that made her smile.He parted away when they were out of breath."And which one am I?"

SuMin smiled after a while.

She sent Sehun one more kiss."No one.Cause your all of them."

Sehun blushed and hid his head in the crook of her neck

"Your the dreams,the best friend,the young love that we are,the one who I want to stay with,the most memorable thing."She laid her forehead on his."You are the 6th.You are the last."

Sehun couldn't help but to lean foward and connect their lips once again.He backed her up the headboard and wrapped her arms around her waist.

He even felt her smile throughout.She s her arms. Around his neck and pulled him closer.Her hand went through his hair that made him growl.

He took her wrist where a tattoo of a Yin and Yang symbol placed,cressed it entirely.

Before things could get heated,they parted away like fire.Smirkin,SuMin wrapped her legs around his waist and laid her head where his heart was.

"Your heartbeat is beautiful."When he laughed,she felt vibrations that made herself laugh."Wouldn't it be a perfect crime if I stole your heart and you stole mine?"

"Not if I steal yours first."

"It's already been stolen."She l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter