What

The 6th and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What

Listen To-R5-One Last Dance

________________^°^_________________

What I loved was named Ljoe.But his real name is Lee Byunghun.

"LJOE!YOU LOVED YOUR BEST FRIEND,LJOE?"His eyes bulged out."That dang fox."

"Yeah,and shut up while I'm doing my narrative,"SuMin put her fore finger up to his lips to hush him.Sehun narrowed his eyes down to the finger as if it was evil.

As I said,loved.

 We knew each other since we were toddlers.And later on we know everything about us.Our dislikes and likes.Our dreams and wishes.Our relationships.

"YOUR CHEATING!"SuMin yelled as she pushed random buttons on her controller rapildy.

Ljoe pushed her side and she landed on floor angry.

"I'm not talking to you anymore!"SuMin turned her back on him while crossing her legs and arms.

Suddenly she felt arms around her own."I'm sorry~Forgive me~"

SuMin couldn't help but to smile and turned around to meet with a pair of eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful,"Ljoe whisphered,"Your lashes-"

"STOP!I SHALL NOT HEAR MORE!"Sehun yelled making her jolt up to the sudden yells.SuMin hit his arm and continued.

"Your lashes are long.They are more beautiful,"Ljoe smiled.SuMin felt butterflies in her stomach and instantly shoved him away with a nervous laugh.

He has everything.Taste,personality,and humor.

That night I wondered if it was really possible.

But it's not.

The timing was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter