When

The 6th and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When

Listen To-BAP-Coffee Shop

________________^°^________________

.......When I loved was a high school boy named Zelo,as people prefer to call him.But I called him the name that made him special,Choi Junhong.

He was my first boyfriend in highschool.

Its kinda unfair the fact that he was filled with love and bit of innocence.He loves cherry tomatoes and rapping.He said he wanted to be a rapper when he gets older.One thing I won't forget it his part love with sticky notes.He will always give me one sticky note with words that was special.

Young love was rare and impossible to find.But here he is implanted in my heart.

We can only be that age once as life gave us oppertuneties.High school was the time for adventure and discoveries.

We took those two on the very whim.

Late night sneaking out.

Underground rapping.

Our first kiss,which turned into kisses.

"Catch this!"SuMin threw down a duffle bag down her two story house.Zelo was right under her window and caught the bag like cake.

SuMin didn't have any parents,she wasn't born with any.Its just the trill of sneaking out making it all fun.

Next,SuMin jumped down and expected to meet with the ground.Instead into a pair of sturdy arms."You have to be careful,baby."

SuMin jumped from his arms and grabbed her duffle bag to be carried by Zelo.He gave her a sticky note he got from his coat pocket.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter