Hold me tight

Honeydew

Yoseob quickly snatched a couple of tissue papers wetting them slightly under the running tap before he squatted down face to face with hyunseung, he gently wiped the wet tissue over hyunseungs mouth just like a mother would when their child’s face was covered with food. Hyunseung almost laughed at that thought.

“Wait here.” The youngest quickly ran out the bathroom only to return back with a glass of water, he accepted the drink gulping it all down, his throat was a bit dry after puking after all. Yoseob sat still in front hyunseung watching him the whole time with an unreadable expression on his face.

“Why”

he already knew what yoseob meant. “Why—no how long, how long has this been going on?”

Hyunseung could only look down staring at the pink tiled floor beneath him.

“Around four weeks, I’m not sure a-anymore I’ve lost track.”

yoseobs eyes widened, it’s been going on for that long. How could he not notice? yoseob was the type of person who could pick up what was happening without it being said yet he catch on. For around four weeks, four weeks hyunseung had been vomiting up flowers all while the group was handsfull on preparing for their comeback, he should’ve known.


“I’m sorry.” Hyunseung looked up staring at yoseob.

“I—I should’ve been more aware, I should’ve known, now that this explains everything. I’m sorry I could’ve at least approached you but instead I ended up letting you suffer all by yourself.” He truly felt like , hyunseung wasn’t the one to openly express himself like him.

“Yoseob. It’s not your fault it’s mine, it was my choice to keep this all to myself. Please don’t blame yourself.” Hyunseung reassured smiling slightly.

However the crooked smile didn’t reassure him at all nor was he all that convinced, the two then fell into silence not knowing what to do next. After a couple minutes of the thick awkwardness lingering in the air yoseob spoke up.


“Are—are you planning on confessing or…”

hyunseung was gazing at the glass that was still grasped in his hand, he spotted a few petals next to his knee. “No.”

Yoseob was taken back by the answer, “you’re really not going to?”

“I’m not. I’m going to get the surgery to get it removed. I’ll explain everything to our manager so I’ll be fine, I don’t want to end up throwing up in the middle of our comeback stage while performing.”

Yoseob agreed “that’s definitely not a sight to see.” It’ll be pretty shocking if hyunseung did vomit in the middle of the performance especially when you’re being watched by not only the live audience but also to everyone watching from their TVs at home.

“Are you really sure you want the surgery, I know that it gets rid of the flowers growing but there’s a chance that it’ll come back.” And it was true, since the only way you can entirely get rid of the disease is by having your love reciprocated.

“I’m positive and trust me yoseob I’ve got this all under control, if something were to happen again I’ll make sure to let you know.” Hyunseung was absolutely sure that he would get this finally over and done with this time. “Plus the surgery is quick and painless, everything will be just fine.”


Yoseob felt glad knowing that hyunseung was trusting him with this and yoseob was definite on helping his hyung no matter what.

“Is it okay if we can sit in the living room instead of the bathroom floor?” The shorter of the two smiled helping hyunseung up, as hyunseung was about to step a foot out the door yoseob grabbed his wrist halting him from leaving.

“You don’t have to but it’s okay to tell me whoever the other person is, I’m willing to support you throughout this whole thing hyung.”

A genuine smiled appeared on his face it was evident on yoseobs face that he was determined to help him out. “I know you will seobie, now let’s go and watch that drama you’ve been talking about so much.”



                                                                              ---


The duo ended up spending the next two hours watching TV even when the rest of the members started to slowly pile back in from their own activities. Junhyung didn’t end up arriving back at the dorm until it was two am, just as he was toeing off his shoes by the doorway he noticed the dimmed light emitting from the living room, someone was still up. After hanging up his coat Junhyung quietly headed to the source of the light to find hyunseung and yoseob asleep on the sofa, yoseobs head was leaning against hyunseungs shoulder as a pillow whilst hyunseung rested his on top of yoseobs head. Junhyung walked over switching TV off just before heading off to his bed, he looked at them one last time smiling to himself as he left the room.

Junhyung wasn’t sure why he felt a slight tinge in his heart as he glanced at them one last time, ignoring the thought he flipped over to his side facing the wall. Junhyung fell asleep with the image of the two of them tattooed onto the back of his eyelids.


things were getting even more hectic as the days went by they were getting closer and closer towards the date of their comeback and Junhyung had been holing himself up in the studio continuously editing and recording the songs that were going to be on their track list for the album he didn’t have time to relax or even sometimes sleep it was just head on endless juggling song tracks, choreo practices and filming for their music video. Even with all this hovering over his head there was also another thing that was also on his mind, ever since he found hyunseung and yoseob sleeping soundly on the sofa he'd noticed that the two have been hanging around with each other a lot lately as if they were attached to the hip.

it wasn’t like Junhyung was jealous of seeing the two hanging out so much Junhyung was sure it was just envy, yeah that was the right term, he envied them for having a bit of free time while he was glued inside the studio, that’s what Junhyung thought at least.

As expected yoseob did stay true to his word, he was almost always with hyunseung whatever they did or where they went and honestly hyunseung was really thankful that yoseob was there to distract him from his clouded mind filled with Junhyung, even if he had barely even seen the other nowadays. Hyunseung even realised that since he’d been with yoseob lately he didn’t even threw up as much as he did before but he was careful not to jinx that the thought. When he told yoseob this the youngest was grateful to hear that he helped to ease up some of hyunseungs pain.
 

                                                                             ---


from their latest choreo practice, hyunseung and yoseob were left alone leaving them to just play around, everyone was long gone but they both opted to stay behind to practice a bit more. Everyone in the group knew that the two were hanging a lot lately but they never gave it a second thought since they’ve always been close.

hyunseung and yoseob had collapsed on the floor spread themselves out as the sweat dripped off their foreheads, hair matted onto their faces as they lay still patiently waiting for their rapid hearts to slow down as they ignored their muscles screaming at them. Hyunseung was exhausted his eyelids were really heavy, he could even still hear his heart thundering in his ears. Yoseob got up walking over to their stereo switching it off, he grabbed two water bottles as he returned to the middle of the room where hyunseung laid spread out like a starfish. his heavy eyes snapped open when he felt something refreshingly cold against his sweaty forehead.

They both spent the time talking about everything that has been happening lately, like their thoughts on the music video, the concept of their comeback, which part of the dance was hard to grasp on and so on.


“I’m going to tell our manager tomorrow.”

Yoseob gulped down his drink before setting it by his thigh, “do you want me to be there with you when you ask?”

hyunseung smiled reassuring yoseob that it’ll be fine as he reached over to ruffle up yoseobs sticky hair, he couldn’t help but laugh literally at yoseobs face when the youngest pouted at him.

“You l-look like an angry monkey!” he busted into a fit of laughter as the so called angry monkey pounced on him trying to tickle him to death, when the two of them where still messing around they failed to notice that the door had opened.

Junhyung was about to ask if his hoodie was there but instead he stayed by the doorway watching hyunseung pull yoseob into a headlock to which the youngest retaliated by his arm, hyunseung yelped as he wiped his arm on yoseobs face the both of them laughing even louder and harder forgetting that Junhyung was also there.


He was aggravated.


Junhyung swiftly turned around shutting the door behind him, why was he getting annoyed all of a sudden?

More importantly why was he getting this agitated over the two of them whenever he saw or heard them? sighing to himself he shoved his hands into his pocket walking down the empty hallway. As he left the building Junhyung plugged his earphones in deciding to walk back to the dorm, he resumed playing the song from before as the cold night air surrounded him.

Junhyung was listening to the song that he asked hyunseung to sing for him, flashbacks of that day appeared in his head and it was honestly the most enjoyable time he had that month.


He looked up towards the vast sky catching the moon hiding behind the huge cloud that loomed just over him, Junhyung missed hanging out with hyunseung.



 


first part of the double update! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و 


(edited;01/02/16)


[Hold me tight - Bangtan]