Chapter 6: In the rubble

Special Division Infinite

 

Tuesday, 13th october 2015, 5:59pm, in front of an underground parking of Hongdae's district.

 

 

~°~°~ Sungjong ~°~°~

 

It had been four months that we met B.A.P., a former military team who were specialized in the undercover operations. However, their last mission, two years ago, had been jeopardized and they then had to disappear for the safety of their families and their own survival. In order to find back to their past lives, they had gone on, digging in the informations that they owned, to make a list implying all of the people of The Movement and eventually go back to the big boss of the gang. But at some point, they needed my help to find some details more specific and more confidential so they had attacked a bank to have the attention of the SDI. After their apprehension, Sunggyu-hyung had the kindness to accord them few hours to listen to their story. I assisted him in their interrogations and we had then discovered with horror that many leaders at the head of the town were most probably involved in that. In order to dismantle this gang which was gowing too fast, we then had, since, collaborated with B.A.P.

A few hours ago, a track had lead us to an old bar in Hongdae district. Our suspect who the name and the face were unkown, likely knew the identities of the people who were pulling the strings of the gang. Unfortunately, when the team had stepped in, this person had opened the fire and then had run away. With Dongwoo-hyung as the driver of the black van, we could chase him to this sleazy underground parking.

When the vehicle stopped, the team automatically splited up in three units: Nam and Hoya rushed directly behind the fugitive inside of the building while the Boss and Woo got around the park construction to cut the road of the suspect. Yeol, L and myself had stayed near the van.

As Myungsoo positionned himself on the vehicle's roof with his sniper, Sungyeol helped me to coordinate the actions of the two other units and to take control of the cameras.

 

“Okay everyone, I just had the access to the cameras! Nam, Hoya, go down a level, the suspect is on the second underground right now.” I warned team two.

 

Jong-ah, do you have an entry for us?” Gyu-hyung asked.

 

My eyes rapidly scanned the different screens in front of me before finding the information that team one needed.

 

“In the next alley at your left, there should be a emergency exit.”

 

Perfect, thank you Jong-ah.”

 

Sunggyu-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung headed in the narrow road then entered quickly in the underground parking. While going down the staircase, the Boss gave us the instructions for the operation.

 

Nam and Hoya, open the fire if necessary, but I want our suspect alive. If you can't get him, try at least to lead him near the van. L, I let you to stop him if he come.”

 

With pleasure, hyung.”

 

Even if I was not by Myungsoo-hyung's side, I was sur that he was smirking. If he had the occasion to end an intervention with one of his bullet, I knew that he would be content of it. While my thoughts were turned to my best friend, Sungyeol-hyung asked me something that worried me immediately.

 

“Tell me, Jongie, I noticed many red blinking points on different pillars of the parking. What are they?”

 

I came closer to the screens in order to analyze those red lights but the conclusion that I had was much more scarier than what I had thought. Bombs! And the worse was that they were placed on the principal pillars of the building. When they would explode, there would be only ruins.

The fear took me little by little. I was afraid for Sunggyu-hyung. What would be Infinite without its leader? What would be our lives is he was not here to watch our back? I was afraid for Dongwoo-hyung. Who would put the ambiance in the group if it was ot him anymore? Who would make us laugh our heart out when everything was bad? I was afraid for Woohyun-hyung. Among all of my friends, he was the one who was like my brother. What would I become without him? And I was afraid for Hoya-hyung. He intagrated the family so quickly and his place in my heart was as huge as the others. Who would reassure us in the most desperate times if it was not him? And there were Sungyeol-hyung and Myungsoo-hyung too, my two bestfriends. They had soppurted me so much until now. What would I do without them? What would be Infinite without the six of them?

 

Keep calm, Jong! Just get them out of there and everything will be alright!”

 

Despite the panic twisting my tripe, I took a hold of myself as much as I could and, trying to kontrol the shaking of my voice, I averted everyone of the situation.

 

“Everyone, get out of here now! We have to put as much distance as we can from here. Explosives are placed on the building's principal walls. Everything will collapse in no time.”

 

Got it! With Woo, we are coming back.” Gyu-hyung informed me.

 

“Nam? Hoya? Did you hear me? Get the hell out of there now!”

 

Only the silence answered me. The dread took me in the throat when I realised that I had lost the signal of my two friends microphones. I got up from my seat and pushed Sungyeol-hyung aside in order to find a way, whatever it was, to contact Woohyun-hyung and Hoya-hyung. The more the seconds passed and the more the terror was dominating my lucidity. I did not know what to do anymore. People called me genius but did I deserve this title when I was even not able to resolve a simple communication problem? I cried out of frustration and punched hardly the control table. Completely blind because of the fear and the anger, I barely felt Sungyeol-hyung taking me in his arms.

 

“Don't be like this, Jongie. L went to get them out. They will come back soon, the three of them.”

 

At his comment, the horror hit me with full force. No, Myungsoo!

 

“How could you let him go in there?! Myungsoo!!”

 

I set myself free from my friend's arms and headed out of the van. I thought I felt Yeol-hyung catching my wrist to hold me back but I parted with it quickly and followed the tracks of Myungsoo-hyung.

Entering in the parking, I noticed my friend not too far away from me, ready to go down to the inferior level but then everything happened too fast. I barely had time to call him and rushed by his side when a thud pierced through my ears. I only thought about protecting Myungsoo-hyung. I did not feel anything else than his warm body against mine and I did not see anything else than his onyx gaze sinking in my eyes. He was so calm and it was almost reassuring. Almost. Then, at the next second, the blast of the explosion annihilated the parking and shook my whole body, to the depths of my soul.

 

 

~°~°~ Myungsoo ~°~°~

 

When I heard Sungjong struggling to find a way to contact Woohyun-hyung and Hoya-hyung, I could only feel frustrated. I hate feeling powerless and useless like this. So I decided to get down of the van's roof and headed to the parking. I would bring them back, for Sungjong, because seeing my bestfriend in this destress state was unbearable. I had already seen him like this once, eight years ago. His eyes were the fear had taken over, his body shaking from despair and his soul growing darker than what I could believe. This memory of Jongie, in these conditions, was excruciating. I was ready to do whatever I had to in order to avoid him to fall in those abyss again.

 

“Sungyeol, whatever happens, don't let Jongie get out of the van.”

 

What happens? Where are you going, Soo?”

 

“Don't worry about me. I will come back soon with Woohyun-hyung and Hoya-hyung. Protect Jongie.”

 

Okay, but you're coming back, right?”

 

“Of course.”

 

I hurried then in the parking but when I was ready to take the stairs to get down on the inferior level, Jongie's voice resounded against all the concret walls. No! He should not be here! It was too dangerous! I turned around and shouted at him to go out but he kept running towards me. The panic in his eyes completely blinded him. He was throwing himself right in the danger's arms.

He rushed towards me and the moment he hugged me, a dull detonation shook all the building and by reflex, I trapped Jongie against my chest and we felt on the floor. He was fighting for turning around and protecting me but I did not let him do it. It was me the one who should look after him. So I tightened the grip around him and the last thing I saw was his big black eyes, so pur, so innocent, and so kind. He was so wonderful with this flamme in his dark orbes. He had never been so alive and it was sublime. The opposite of the Jongie that I met the first time. The Jongie of nowadays, my Jongie , was so sparkling and so radient, no one would ever tarnish this light. I would assured that, even if I had to pay the price of my life.

 

 

~°~°~ Woohyun ~°~°~

 

When, with Hoya, we stepped in the underground parking, I immediately felt that something was wrong. This bad feeling was weighing more and more in my stomach when we arrived on the second underground level. I had quickly noticed that the radio did not work anymore, then we would not have any contact, nor directives from Sunggyu-hyung or Sungjong. We would have to take care of all of this ourselves.

Hoya pulled me out of my thoughts by pointing to me the direction where the suspect just disappeared. But after taking the corner of the wall, we found ourselves facing the worst thing that we could expect: a countdown which showed ten seconds was cladded on a concret pilliar. Only one look thrown to Hoya and we rushed as far as possible from the bomb. But even before we could reach the staircase which would lead us outside, a loud detonation sounded in our back. I jumped on my partner in order to put him down and eventually to protect him from the explosion, however, I did not thought that a second deflagration then a third one and a countless others would submerge us in this concret cage.

A sharp pain pierced through one of my arms and pinned me on the ground, Hoya still trapped under my body. As everything was shaking in every way and as our world was collapsing piece by piece around us, my teammate freed himself from my grip and positionned himself above me in order to protect me from the fallen rocks. I wanted to protest, to shout at him that it should be me, his hyung, protecting him but the pain forbid me to make any move while the thick dust and the deafening noise around us did not let me open my mouth to object.

My heart was beating much too fast and the blood was thumping against my temples. I was suffocating. The only things that kept my mind in the reality were the stabbing pain tugging in my left arm and Hoya's warm body against my back. I could feel his jerky breathing in my neck and his heart beating as fast as mine. He tightened his arms even more around me and we stayed in this position for a few more seconds, a few more minutes or was it a few hours? I had lost the notion of time. I only focused on my friend's heartbeats, which were attesting me that he was still alive.

My ears were wheezing, my eyes blurring by the dust, the taste of clay and rocks had invaded my mouth and I only sniffed the bombs toxic smell. The fear of death, the fear that everything would smply end like this was tugging my guts and strangling me. I was chocking.

 

SunHee, my beautiful sun, forgive me. Forgive me for not loving you more. Forgive me if I won't come back home tonight. Forgive me for still not asking you to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you, I love you madly! I would give anything to hear your sweet laughter one last time, to look at your pretty face, to kiss your gorgeous lips and to smell your delicate scent of fresh roses.”

 

The hard ground under me crackled in a million of pieces, pressing sorely against my ribs and my head. It was asphyxiating me.

 

Gyu-hyung, Soo and Jongie, my heart brothers. I saw so much tears and despair in each one of your eyes. I promised myself that I would make your lives easier and lighter. Did I at least succeed in helping you to bear the weight of your troubles? I'm so stupid to put myself in a situation like this one and to make you worry about me, am I? I wish I can hear your voices one more time, even if it's to scold me to threw myself in such a danger without thinking. But above all, I wish I can hear your laughter. You suffered too much, you deserve a bright futur. Forgive me for not witnessing your resplendent lives. Be happy, that's the most important.”

 

The pain mauled my left arm to the point where I did not feel my fingers anymore. Was is a blood puddle that was spreading around me? I was out of breath to feel the world swirling as an endless hustle. The strength was leaving me little by little.

 

Dongwoo-hyung, Yeollie and Hoya. I only knew you lately but I always admire your strength. I know that you also went through events that changed you forever but you're standing with so much pride, everyday, when you step in the headquarters, I think it's incredible. Keep your head high and never stop to move forward.”

 

I could not feel anything anymore. Was it all over? No, it was not possible. The dread to leave this world was clearly still grabed to my heart. I did not want to leave. I could not die!

 

What are you thinking about, Woohyun! Don't let it go! You will go home tonight, you will see SunHee and you will propose to her. You will keep supporting Jongie and having Soo and Gyu-hyung's back. You will keep moving forward with Dongwoo-hyung, Hoya and Yeollie. Infinite is a seven elits team, you can not give up on them! Get back! Do not die! Wake up!”

 

Slight shakes woke my body's muscles up little by little and I ended being concious again. My lungs took a deep breath while my eyes got used to the darkness around me. The agonizing pain in my left arm, the concret ground hard and dusty and mostly the firm and warm hand on my shoulder, everything assured me that I really still alive. I sigh with relief and raised my eyes on Hoya who was sitting near me.

 

“Woohyun! Finally, you're awake! Do you hear me? How do you feel?”

 

“Hoya... my arm.”

 

“Yeah, I know. I will free it from these concret blocs. I will get you out of there. Stay awake, okay?”

 

“Yeah. How are you? Are you hurt?”

 

My voice was hoarse and weak. I could barely lift myself up.

 

“I'm in a better state than you anyway. My leg was hurt by a rocks fall but I'm fine. Nothing broken. I'm more worried about your arm.”

 

My left arm was indeed entirely buried under many concret remains. I noticed that a large amount of blood was spreading around me. Was it that worse? Hoya should perceive my anguish because he ruffled gently my hair before standing up and getting closer to these rocks blocs.

 

“Hey Nam. Where is this Infinite's elite who was never scared? We will get out of here, okay? Stay awake. Talk to me while I remove all of this.”

 

Seeing him moving around, I noticed that he was limping. The pain and the distresse could be clearly read in his eyes though, his voice was calm and reassuring. I had no doubt that he had an extraordinary physical strength but I also noted that he had an unbelievable mental force. He surely matched with Gyu-hyung on this point. This composed tone, his precise moves and without any shaking, everything was reminded me my bestfriend. He was handling this disastrous situation as if it was nothing. How was he doing this? No, I should say how could they control themsleves and never letting their emotions submerg them?

 

“I panicked.”

 

Hoya stopped his task a moment and starred at me.

 

“In this hell, I panicked. I was so scared to loose everything. My life, Infinite, SunHee. I was so afraid.”

 

My whisper echoed in this concret prison. A silence took place before Hoya started again to remove the rocks masses.

 

“It's normal to be afraid. I felt it too.”

 

“Though you're so calm now. How are you doing?”

 

“I have goals in my life. I won't allow myself to die before reaching them. I thought you were stronger than that, Woohyun. You have friends to cherish, a girlfriend to love, you should hold on at them when evrything is falling apart. Shouldn't you constantly fighting to protect them, to them them happy and safe?”

 

He was now looking at me with a strong and assured gaze. No more scare or pain. I only saw life in there. A wonderful desire to live.

 

“You're right. I'm sorry. We will get out of here and I will pay all of a a great dinner at the korean barbecue restaurant.”

 

“You said so, Nam.”

 

Our lightheart laughter resounded in the darkness, lighting up our hearts and our minds.

 

“And you Hoya, at what did you hold on? You took the risk to protect me wihtout any hesitation and you got up so fast.”

 

“It's true that I dont have a family, neither a girlfriend. But I have you, all of you.”

 

It was, this time, me who starred at him.

 

“It's been only a few months that I integrated the SDI but I have the feeling the I've always known all of you. And even if my life is pretty empty when it's about relationship, everyday, when I stepped in the headquarter and I can hear Dongwoo-hyung and Yeollie laughing their heart out, you and Sunggyu-hyung who are teasing each other and Myungsoo and Jong-ah who are so accomplice, I tell myself that this is my family. Infinite is my family and I will do anything to protect all of you.”

 

At the end of his speech, he had removed all of the small remains. There were only left two big concret blocs dominating my arm. He took support on one of the blocs to breath a little bit and looked at me. I smiled tenderly to him.

 

“With what we live everyday, our bonds are surely stronger than the ones we have with our blood family. Hoya, you're a part of Infinite family and me too, I'm going to protect you as for the others. We will be fine.”

 

He nodded and stood up, more determined than ever.

 

“Come on, Nam. Just these two blocs more. Ready?”

 

It was my turn to nod and he pushed on one of the two which went to smash on the ground in a huge noise and a dusty cloud. We coughed a little bit and when the sight was clearly, I froze in shock.

Metallic bars from the scaffolding of the buillding had spiked my arm to the concret. Blood kept spurting out of my wounds widening more and more the scarlet pool. My limb had lost all of its color and was completely inert in this puddle. I tried hard to move my hand and my fingers but nothing happened. I looked at Hoya, worried and he, too, had paled at the view of this mangling.

 

“Hoya, move the bloc and pull on these bars at once.”

 

“But, you will lost all of your blood if it keeps flowing out!”

 

“I will manage to stop it. We have to get out of here. We don't know if the ground is stable or not. Everything can collapse any time.”

 

My partner seemed to hesiate a second before collecting his thoughts back and pushing on the last concret bloc. There were only these two iron bars left.

 

“I will try to be quick. Stay conscious.”

 

I nodded and bit on my right sleeve. Hoya counted down and removed in one way the first bar. The pain electrifyed all of my body and I automatically closed my eyes and tighted, with all of my strength, my teeth on the cloth. A panic and unbearable hurt groan slipped through my lips. My ears were hissing and my heart was beating at an irregulary rythme. My head started to spin while I felt cold sweat tracing their path along down my back. My breath was heavier. And when the second metal bar was finally pulled out of my flesh, I could not hold back a painful shriek. I focused on my inspiration and my expiration in order to not fall in the unconsciousness but my strength was leaving me slowly and I had troubles to open my heavy eyes again.

 

“Woohyun, don't fall asleep! Stay with me!”

 

I made great effort to keep my eyes opened. Hoya bestirred himself to bandage my arm in order to stop the bleeding. His hands, soaked by the scarlat liquid, were wrapping a piece of fabric coming from his shirt.

 

“Woohyun! Look at me, take a hold on yourself!”

 

After a few more seconds, the bandage done, he pulled me up and leaned me against a wall.

 

“Woohyun, do you hear me? Answer me.”

 

He maintained me sitting, his hands on my cheeks. I felt warm at this place only. All of my body was shaking from coldness and beads of sweat were still rolling on my forehead and in my back. My head was swaying in every way and my breathing was jerky and painful. I wanted so much to sleep but when Hoya patted my cheeks, I knew that it was not the right time to let it go.

 

Come on Woohyun! You have to get us out of here, wake up! Move!”

 

I opened my eyes with difficulty and sank in the sweet gaze of my friend. His eyes were deeply black and so calm, so reassuring, so strong. A slight smile stretched my lips and I found my voice back.

 

“Do you know that you're like the big brother of the team? Even towards Gyu-huyng.”

 

He sighed with relief and chuckled gently. After checking if my bandage was still in place, he pulled me up on my feets. I lost my balance a second but he took a hold on me and supported me to walk. Despite his injury at his leg, we were walking with determination to a possible exit.

 

“Let's go, champion. Let's get out of this hell so you can pay us this barbecue.”

 

 

~°~°~ Sungjong ~°~°~

 

When everything finally calmed down around us, I still stayed a few more seconds without moving, my head buried in Myung-hyung's neck and my hand on his back. My friend was not moving too and that worried me.

 

“Hyung?”

 

I asked with a little voice. The dust made me cough slightly but I quickly collected myself back and rolled away a bit from the black haired man.

 

“Myungsoo-hyung?” I said a little bit louder.

 

I got away from his grip and turned towards him. My blood froze instantly when I discovered my friend unconscious and his head injured.

 

“Myung-hyung? Myung! Wake up, answer me!”

 

I was panicking. No! Everything was my fault. If I had been more careful, I would have not lose contact with Woohyun-hyung and Hoya-hyung and I would see thoses stupid bombs sooner too. We would not be here if I had done my work correctly.

 

Sungjong, you're really useless! A genius, my ! You're nothing else than a burden incompetent and weak!”

 

I rolled Myungsoo-hyung on his back and started to shake him frenetically. Tears were running on their own all over my cheeks while the fear was chocking me.

 

“Myung, don't let me, please. I need you in order to live. I beg you, don't leave me!”

 

Everything was because of me. If Myungsoo-hyung would never wake up, if Woohyun-hyung and Hoya-hyung were dead, everything was my fault. Me, who had hoped to protect them this time, after all what they had done for me, I would live with the blood of three of my friends on my hands. I was a monster. I was nothing more than a bungler who could not even protect the people he cared about. Punk! Pathetic! Weak!

As I was sinking more and more in guiltyness, I felt a frail hand wiping my tears. I opened my eyes widely and discovered the calm and reassuring gaze of my best friend. His dark eyes, but so bright and full of life, were tenderly starring at me and I only could cried even more. Relief lightened my heart and I jumped in the recomforting black haired man's arms.

 

“Myung-hyung! I was so scared.”

 

“Shh, it's over. I'm here now.”

 

His soft and warm voice kept appeasing me while he wrapped me in a relaxing embrace. The more the seconds were passing by, the more I was calming down.

 

“An angel as you should never cry again, I already told you this, right?”

 

I chuckled slightly at his comment, remembering that he had, indeed, already told me this a few years ago. We stayed then there, laying against each other arms, for a few more minutes. I ended closing my eyes and focused on the regular beating of Myung-hyung's heart. This infinite sound was so beautiful. So alive and melodious. A song which had gone through the hardness of life and which, now, even in this rocked prison, was shouting that everything would be alright and that we had to go on. I loved this melody and I promised myself that it would last forever.

 

“Jongie, are you alright?”

 

“Yes, I am.”

 

“Are you hurt?”

 

“No.”

 

“Good.”

 

I remembered suddenly about the injury at Myungsoo-hyung's head and got up quickly to inspect the wound.

 

“Myung-hyung, does it hurt?” I asked him, taking a closer look at the cut behind his skull.

 

“A little bit. But I'm fine.”

 

I smiled at him, then tore a piece of my shirt up to bandage the wound. Bandage done, I sat on my heels and inspected him from top to toe, making sur that he was not injured any where else. His laugh pulled me out of my thoughts.

 

“Jongie, don't be so worried. I'm fine, really.”

 

He took my hand and we stood up.

 

“Let's get out of here, Jongie.”

 

I nodded and tightened my grip just a little bit more on his hand. Despite his injury, Myung-hyung had kept his mind clear and he exactly knew were to walk to not finding ourselves trapping in a gulf and where to head to not being hurt by rocks fall. I was consciously following him, never letting his hand go. The parking looked like a concret maze now. It was impossible to catch a sight of the exit or even just a glimpse of light from outside. We kept stepping on in the darkness, some sparklings from electric cables lighted our path sometimes. I was surprised that we could still move on in this rubble without provoking another crash. All of the structur should relatively be unstable now, so we had to be careful. As we were progressing in the parking's ruins, Myungsoo-hyung broke the silence.

 

“None of this is your fault, Jongie.”

 

I looked at him incredulously. I saw him glancing at me and smirking.

 

“Don't look at me with those eyes, Jongie. Should I remind you that we know each other for more than eight years then I know exactly about what you're thinking. Just before, when I had passed out, you were blaming yourself, right?”

 

“I...”

 

He guessed right. I lowered my eyes on the ground and bit my lower lip by frustration. Unable to protect my friends, unable to hide my weaknesses unable to …

 

“Stop thinking that you're incompetent!”

 

I looked up to notice that we had stopped in our walk and that Myung-hyung was firmly holding my shoulders. He sighed before speaking again.

 

“Look, I know that you feel frustrated because you don't have the physical strength to protect us but you have something else. Your heart. You love all of us so much that you're even ready to throw yourself blindly in danger to save us.”

 

He paused and took me in his arms.

 

“You have the purest heart among all of us. Your hands, your smile and your eyes, everything in you is reflecting innocence and it's really thank to you that each one of us are still sane. At your sight, every morning, we all remind ourselves why we are splattering our hands of blood. Infinite has for principal mission to protect people like you, innocent people. And in order to do that, we have to become ourselves monsters. But you, you always remond us who we really are. So don't think that you're unable to do anything. You're helping all of us so much.”

 

I ket a sigh out and hugged him back. He had always found the right words to erase all the darkness of my soul.

 

“And me, I need all of you to live on.” I whispered in his shoulder.

 

“We are all supporting each other mutually. It has always been like this. Everyone has his part.”

 

I smiled as I was thinking about the team. It was true that with our own pasts, we had ended up being dependant on each other in order to live on. Infinite was maybe an elits unit of the police but it was also a group composing by seven shattered souls, a family who had known how to heal the wounds of each other. As I was moving back from Myung-hyung, steps sounded and a voice resounded not far away.

 

“L, is that you? What are you doing here?”

 

We turned around at the same time to the person who just spoke and discovered Hoya, limping, holding a flash light and supporting Woohyun who was walking with difficulty and had his entire left armed bandaged.

 

“Hyung-hyung! Ho-hyung! Are you alright? How much are you injured?”

 

I rushed to them and helped them leaning back to a stone wall. I then inspected Woohyun-hyung's arm. It was worse than what I thought because despite the fabric layers which were hiding the wound, the blood kept tainting the bandage with its scarlet red.

 

“Woohyun's arm is really worrying me. He can't move it anymore and the bleeding is not stopping. I don't have a lot knowledges in care, so I only rolled a piece of my shirt around. I don't know if it's enough.”

 

“You did well, Ho-hyung. I will still do the bandage again.”

 

I tore another piece of my shirt and after taking off the makeshift and bloody soaked bandage, I rolled the new fabric around the two wounds, tightening as strong as I could in hope to stop the hemorrhage. Woohyun sighed heavily, resting his head against the cold wall.

 

“Jongie, you shouldn't be in here. And you too Soo. What are you two doing here?”

 

“Your radios dropped so I wanted to go and looked for you before the bombs explosed except that Jongie followed me and we found ourselves trapped in the esplosion” Myungsoo explained.

 

“Your head is injured, are you alright?” Hoya asked.

 

“I'm fine. It's just a little scratch.”

 

Turning around to Hoya-hyung, I noticed that I was now Myung-hyung who was holding the flaslight. We had finally some glow.

 

“Ho-hyung, let me see your leg.”

 

“I'm fine Jong-ah. It's okay.”

 

“Don't be stubborn and let me see it.” I said firmly to him.

 

He gave away and rolled his trousers up. His left leg was scattered with bruises but nothing serious. I let out a sigh of relief and took the two comers in my arms.

 

“You're alive, Hyun-hyung, Ho-hyung.”

 

We stayed a while like this before steps and creepy laughter resounded around us.

 

“I can't believe that you survived to the explosions. You're all really lucky.”

 

We all turned around to the voice and my blood instantly froze. Him?! This face! A face that haunted me for these last eight years. Fury blew up in me and my body started to shake. I did not hesitate a second before reaching for Hoya-hyung's gun and pointing it to the suspect, my parent's murderer. My finger on the trigger, I was determined to shoot, I was ready to take revenche for Dad and Mom.

 


Hey guys!! It's been a while here. Sorry for taking so long, with college which started again, I don't have as much time to write as I want >.<
Please be patient and keep reading and enjoying this story^^ 

Thank you for all of the new subscribers and welcome here!! I will work hard for all of you^^

Don't forget to tell me what you think about this story or/and about this chapter^^ The next one will be about ... a flashback!! Now guess who will it be about? ;) 

Love you all~
<3