Verse II

Theoús

It had been really weird lately.

She felt uncomfortable with or without company, but most specially when she's alone; she felt like someone was always looking at her, following her, stalking her and its creeping her out already.

It could be paranoia, it wouldnt be the first, but when even in her sleep she felt like someone was in her room that she thinks something is really going on; something unexplainable, probably paranormal -- or she could be just watching a lot of horror movies lately, whichever it is, there's still something off. Krystal can feel it.

"Have you guys experience.." She paused and doubts if she should tell her friends about what she's been experiencing lately, "like youve been haunted?" One of her friends laughed. "Do you believe that crap Krys?" She shook her head. She doesnt really believe anything that science cant explain, for a literature major, she's one for science rather than mythical beliefs and such.

"But what if.." Krystal paused again when her eyes met another pair just across her table, right next to the door near the cafeteria's cash register. It was a guy, a raiven black haired guy, and she watched him walked towards the queue. Krystal watched him carefully as he made his order and walked around to find a table so far away from where she was sitting.

"What if what?" Her head snapped back to her friend who has her eyebrows dented in curiosity. "Never mind." She answered, not anymore in the mood to share what she wanted to tell her friends earlier. Its either they help her or think she's going crazy, the latter has more probability to happen and Krystal doesnt want to look she's insane by saying nonsensical stuffs.

She then forked her meat but then the same creepy feeling of someone's eyes on her overwhelmed her again that she immediately roamed her eyes around the room to see if someone was looking at her, and there is one, the black haired guy she was checking out earlier.

As their eyes met again, she realized they look familiar; like she have seen it somewhere she couldnt remember. The guy's eyes were deep and black; and surprisingly, its as if Krystal could see his eyes from where she sits, to think that he was sitting so far away from her. Oddly too, Krystal can feel his gaze on her; hypnotizing her in every sense of the word.

"Krys? Are you okay?" She then raised her head to meet her friend who was already on her feet. "Where are you going?" She asked and it made her friends look at her in a weird way.

"Didnt you hear the bell? Lunch's over, we still have a class to attend to." That made Krystal look around and true to her friend's words, the cafeteria only has few eaters and the guy she was looking at earlier wasnt there anymore. How long has she spaced out that she didnt realize anything going on around her? How long has been lost in the guy's stares that she momentarily felt detached to the world?

"Are you coming or what?" She only nodded and dragged herself out of the table and let her friends pulled her to their next class.

 

Their class already started as soon as they arrived, with no other choice but to sit in front, Krystal sat the chair couple of feet away from the door.

"Find x in the formula f(x) +4= 5 if f is equal to 1." Their professor continued her lecture but her words seemed to be drifting off as time goes by and Krystal found herself staring at the door, examining it. She realized that the door was old and needs to be painted, the door knob needs some fixing as well. She was too engrossed in her thoughts that she didnt hear her classmate called her.

"Hey Krys, mind if I borrow a pen?" She nodded her head and handed her own pen and soon went back to examining the door again when she felt the same eerie feeling that someone's watching over her. She looked around her room but everyone seemed to be listening to their professor and all were focused on the formulas written in their white board. She shook her head, shooing away the odd feeling but when she took her attention back to the door, she was a little taken aback by a figure standing not too far from it. It was the guy from the cafeteria.

Krystal wanted to look away but the guy's eyes where drawing her in, as if hypnotizing her yet again. Those blue eyes---- Krystal blinked, there's no way that the guy's eyes were blue when during lunch she was sure that it was black despite their distance, Krystal was sure that it was black as his hair earlier and then she noticed, the guy's hair was also different, it was still the same length and same cut but it wasnt black anymore, it was dark brown.

Her brows dented, as she saw the guy's lip draw a smile, or it couldve been a smirk, Krystal's not quite sure.

"Ms. Jung." Her head snapped to her professor. "Have you been paying attention to the class? Or do you prefer to be outside?"

Embarrassed, she shook her head, "Sorry Maam." She hanged her head low but not without glancing at the door. But just like earlier, the guy wasnt there anymore.

 

"You've been spacing a lot today Krys.." Her bestfriend Sulli took noticed. They were currently walking their way back home and it was the only day of the week that she and Sulli can go home together since they both have the same classes, the rest of the week, Krystal normally goes home alone.

"Have I?"

Sulli nodded, stopped walking and placed her palm over her forehead. "Youre not sick. Whats wrong?"

Krystal sighed but since she's her bestfriend, she told everything that happened to her lately, everything even the guy that she saw looking at her at the cafeteria and during one of their classes.

"Is he cute?" Krystal's jaw fell at Sulli's question. She was actually expecting something different like "Have you told your parents?" or "Do you think your its really a ghost?" but instead, her bestfriend was more interested to know if the guy she saw earlier was cute.

"What? If he's looking at you and well, even followed you to our class, it would be exciting to know that a cute guy is stalking you. Not like my erted looking guy-stalker, Choi Minho." At that Krystal rolled her eyes. It was the same issue her bestfriend had been telling her for week and Krystal cant understand what part of the guy's face looks erted.

"Sulli."

"Krystal.." Sulli mimicked her. "But seriously though, is he cute?" Krystal rolled her eyes again and walked faster. Eventhough the guy earlier was indeed cute, she's not going to tell her bestfriend that just so she'd earn herself some teasing, definitely not from Sulli.

"Krystal watch out.." Sulli called out to her but she was already too late, her feet was already down the road and a car was speeding directly at her. Her body froze and she couldnt move and waited for the impact to come but she felt a strong hand pulled her out of harm.

"Are you alright?" The voice was deep and charming and the body that was enveloping her into safety was warm and comfy. "Miss? Are you alright?" 

"Krystal.. Krystal.. Are you okay?" She heard her bestfriend's voice and thats when she peeled herself away from her savior. 

"Im okay Sulli. Im okay." She assured her worrying bestfriend and when she turned to thank the person who saved her, her words got caught on .

"Miss?"

"You.." Krystal muttered.

"What?"

"Its you again." Krystal said as she stared at the guy.

"Again?"

"Yes, again. Ive seen you in school twice and now again. Only earlier you have black eyes, black hair then brown hair and blue eyes and now youre blonde and have brown eyes." The guy laughed. "Then it mustve been not me. I dont think I can change my appearance that quick."

"No, no, no. Its you. Im sure its you." Sulli then intervened as it was obvious that Krystal was talking nonsensical things. "Are you sure youre not hurt Krys? We can go by my dad's clinic before we go home and.." Krystal cut her off as she covered with her palm to look at the guy again but just like earlier, he was gone.

"Where did he go?" She asked as she looked around but no blonde guy was on sight. "Come on Krys, I think youve been watching a lot of weird things lately,its rubbing off on you." Sulli said as she dragged her towards they apartment complex.

"But its really him Sulli."

"Krys, I dont think a person can change theyre appearance thrice within a day. Thats impossible you know."

She wanted to tell her bestfriend that its really him, her guts tells her so,  but she kept it to herself. The guy and Sulli has a point anyway, no one can change their appearance thrice that quick within a day, it is really impossible.