Verse I

Theoús

She sighed for the nth time and she wonders if time would  actually go faster if she tried not to look at the clock just above their black board. It was starting to annoy her, in fact, she's already losing her patience as it seemed like the close was not even moving. Five minutes ago it was 8:15 and when it seemed like it had been half an hour already, the clock was still on 8:15.

"Does the clock even working?" She asked a little bit too loud, and thinking she was talking to him, her classmate who was sitting next to her responded, "Yes it is."

Heaving out another sigh, Krystal Jung rested her chin atop her palm as she stared at her book unenthusiastically. Her head was somewhere else and really, she'd prefer to be out there than inside her current class.

What does Greek Mythology had anything to do with her? Ohh right, she's a literature major and studying about Greek Mythology is one of the lesson in one of her major subjects. So she doesnt really have a choice but to attend it. It would have been okay if she hadnt had the lesson for over a week now and really, she's starting to get sick over Greek Gods, Goddesses, Olympus and soon she'll despise Greece itself which hopefully she wont cause its one of the country she would want to visit someday.

What so special about Greek Mythology that all her classmates seemed to be so interested about the lesson, everyone except for her, that is.

Yeah sure, its about prehistoric times,  handsome and beautiful gods and goddesses, not to mention powerful and influential, but to Krystal, its just a myth and none of it was true and its uninteresting for her. It was all none sense, so she'd rather be in another class than waste her time listening to her professor talk about Zeus, Poseidon, Hera and their gazillion offspring.

But she has no other choice, she needs to take the class and pass it or else, she would repeat it again next year and heck, no way in hell she'd be repeating this class ever again.

It wasnt always boring, sometimes there were lectures thats actually worth listening to and when it ticks Krystal's interest, she gives her whole attention with no seconds thoughts but today isnt just one of those days. She's so fed up hearing about Zeus and Poseidon that she actually starts to hate them. She often complains how those two gods could do everything they want. Zeus as the king of the Gods and ruler of the Heavens while Poseidon ruled over the Sea gave them an advantage over the earth whereas Hades, the god of the underworld resided deep in the unknown. Strangely though, she pities Hades and wants a different story for him.

Hades was one of the first generation Olympians but he was rarely included in Dodekatheon. 

So Krystal just feel very bad for him.

Few more finger taps to her books, it halted, as she heard the name of her most favorite character in the mythology--- Hades. And surprisingly enough though, she was attentive as ever, in an instant. Aware that finally, they'll have a new topic to discuss.

"I want you to make a character evaluation about Hades.  Submission will be on the next meeting, dont forget, this evaluations Im asking for would reflect 5% of your actual grades, so write enthusiastically." It was the last thing that her professor said before he left.

Krystal was so into her head earlier that she didnt realize that the bell had rung couple of minutes ago and she had to literally check the clock if it is indeed 8:30 and it is. An hour and a half class can be so lengthy sometimes, specially if she's not in the mood for it, just like right now. But next week would be different, cause next week, she'd be in the front row, joining the discussion about Hades. And truthfully, she's already excited about it.

 

 

 

 

**********************************

 

 

 

"Humans can be so naive sometimes. Are they not aware about us??"

"Obviously, theyre not."

"We've been around longer before Earth came to be, how dare them question our existence?"

"Calm down brother, one girl doesnt generally mean the whole human population."

"Even so, this is an outright mock to us Gods."

"And what do you suggest? War on earth just because one girl did not believe any of our mythologies?"

"If its needed, why not?"

"We should promote love. There's already a lot of hate and anger on earth. Adding fuel to the flame wont make things any better. Some people already think we are bad, please do not affirm to what they believe in."

"Do any of you have any other suggestion?"

"Why dont we show ourselves to her?"

"And exploit us, have you gone mad?"

"Yes I am,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Lame first chapter.

I know,I know, its different to what you guys thought of it. Ohh well, sorry to disappoint you guys. This is all I can do, for now. I need to do some research first.

 

GrandpaBacon,

ing Out.