Chapter Four.

Hollow Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soobin stood there in the hall completely shaken as she remembers the bullying she received back at her old school. Tears swelled in her eyes as she shakingly walked down the school corridors to head home.

She tried her best to count every step on her way down the stairs, but she missed a step and fell a very short way down the stairs, crashing down on her knees. She got up and brushed her pants off before carrying on her way.

Her mind was filled with thoughts of whether or not she should tell her sister what had happened with the guy from earlier. All she could think of was, “No. I don’t want to be sheltered anymore! I can deal with this on my own”.

Independence is what she wanted most. She didn’t want people to keep treating her like a baby or some fragile pottery piece.

“I mean, how could I possibly bring up the fact that I’m being bullied again to them… We just moved to avoid that. How could I possibly force my family to move once again?” this thought kept pondering her mind; guilt.

Soon she snapped out of her daze and realized, she was lost. She had no idea where she was. She stopped counting 10 minutes ago. She turned her head around and started to panic.

A hand grabbed her shoulder and soobin screamed and flailed her arms around frantically.

“WOAH! Calm down sis” Sookyu laughed devilishly.

Soobin blinked her eyes before realizing her sister was there to rescue her, “How did you find me?” she asked letting out of a huff of air to help keep herself composed.

“I was following you the entire way.” she said, feeling a little bad for telling her sister that she would let her be independent but ended up following her anyways.

“The entire way?” Soobin questioned to see if she was around when she ran into that guy.

“Well, just from the school yard to this point. I knew you would be able to leave the school no problem” Sookyu smiled, “It's a good thing I chose to follow you or else you would be a goner” she teased, a smirk still tattoo’d to her face.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I was too distracted thinking about my exam I just took that I allowed my mind to wander and I ended up forgetting to count” she lied.

“Don’t worry about it. We will try again another time” her sister reassured her before taking her hand and walking the other way to the house.

Later that night, Soobin laid awake thinking about the situation that arose earlier that day. She thought about all the possible apologizes she could possibly give to the hockey team. Would they accept it or would they just get angry and think of it as an excuse? Just by listening to how angry the one dude was, she would probably say the latter.

She rubbed her face in frustration before turning over and putting the covers over her head in hopes that when she woke up, it would all be a dream and that none of that had happen and that she could have a peaceful school experience for once.




 

“I ing found her” Kris typed in a group chat to his teammates.

“Who?”- Xiumin

“That who made us lose our winning streak”- Kris

“AWESOME! What are you planning on doing though?” -Kai

“Yeah, what’s in your twisted mind?” -Xiumin

“You will see tomorrow” -Kris

“What does that mean?- Xiumin & Kai

*Kris logged off*

Kris spun around in his desk chair and contemplated what he was going to do and also remembered that he had that stupid double-date with Kai tomorrow. He will have to plan accordingly and use his time wisely.

This was an opportunity that he couldn’t pass up.



 

The next day, Sookyu had to literally pull her sister out of bed. “Come on stupid!! Let’s go!” Sookyu hollered as her hands pulled on her younger sister's feet to get her out of bed. Soobin was holding onto the headboard of her bed, “No! I want to stay home today!”.

“You can’t! Right after school we need to meet up with Kai and Kris!” Sookyu grumbled.

“It’s okay! We’re girls, we can be fashionably late!” Soobin insisted as she rolled over in bed.

Sookyu smacked his sister on the repeatedly until she could drag her out of bed. Soobin hollered at the girl before throwing a small fit on the bed, “FINE! I’m up! UGH”.

“GIRLS! BETTER HURRY” their mother hollered from downstairs.

Sookyu threw clothes at her sister, “Hurry! I’ve picked these out for you. Hurry up!” she rushed her sister. Soobin barely had enough time to put in her colored contacts before Sookyu dragged her out of the room and outside.

“This better be worth it!” She muttered to her sister who was walking happily next to her. “It will. Try to have fun, for my sake? Hm?” she pleaded. “I swear, this Kai kid better be worth it. If I hear him say anything douchey, I am going to take you straight home!” she nagged as if she was the other sister.

“If you were to drag me home… are you positive we would get there?” Sookyu smirked. Soobin attacked her sister on the street for making a blind joke. The girls laughed and set off on their way to school.

 

“Dude, today is the big day. Please behave!” Kai begged the older boy who was leaning on the railing of the second story of the school. “She’s not even worth your time” he spat.

“You just don’t like her because she roasted you, and you got butthurt” Kai smirked before turning and walking away, Kris following behind him to nag at him some more.

“I did not get “ROASTED”. She is just a ”

“Or you’re overly-sensitive”

“I’m not no cry baby”

“Remember that one time Tao-”
“SHUT UP”

Kai put his hands up in defense with a grin pressed on his face. He knew Kris was at his anger limit, “Alright. Alright. Chillax. It was just a joke. Man, perhaps you shouldn’t go on this double date. You are too emotional”.

“No, I am going. I want to see who this special sister of Sookyu’s is.”

“Just don’t harm her in any way”

“I’m not gonna do anything to her. Don’t worry. Even if she was attractive, I don’t want anything to do anything related to Satan’s daughter”

“You swear dude? Because Sookyu will mess you up, emotionally and physically… I don’t think she would appreciate being called the devil’s spawn either”

“Her and her squirrel hands? Yeah, I don’t think so”.

The two boys left the hallway and into their classroom, missing the girls within seconds as they came around the corner. Sookyu dropped off her sister and went straight to her class, sitting in her seat and turning around to look at Kris who was already glaring at her.

Before Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter