I Hate You Too

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtRP-NkdYg

Shut Up!! - U-kiss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

I can't believe it's Christmas eve already, not spending Christmas with family this year. I sighed at the fact.

"What's with the sigh?" Jiyoung unnie asked.

"Not spending Christmas with eomma appa haewonnie and haejinnie," I told her.

"Ah, just visit them," Seojin said.

"I want to, but the 3 have schedules for music bank special thing and Haejin is at Jeju with halmeoni," I told her.

"Then you're spending Christmas with us now," Jinra said.

"Yes, too bad," I pouted.

"Yah!" Eunjae yelled.

"I'm just kidding," I smiled.

"What time is it now?" Gikwang suddenly asked.

"8pm, why suddenly ask?" Hyemi asked.

"Just wanted to know," he said.

"There's a freakin clock next to you," Eunjae said.

"Ah, why didn't I see it?" He said.

"Well, duh," I said. Making everyone chuckled. Suddenly my phone rang.

"What song is that?" Hyunseung asked.

"Breakeven," I answered.

"The script right?" Junhyung asked.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"I like their songs," he said.

"Ah," I picked up the phone,"Yoboseyo?"

"Hello honey, I'm sorry I couldn't spent christmas with you, I promise next year I will, I've got schedules to attend," Eomma said.

"No problem eomma, just take care of yourself," I told her.

"Ne Jihae-ah, also the unnies here wished you an early merry christmas, I'll call again tomorrow, arasseo?" She said.

"Hmm, say merry early christmas to them too, arasseo eomma!" I replied.

"Hello? Jihae-ah it's appa," he said.

"Oh annyeong appa, good luck on your schedules!" I told him.

"Ne, you take care, okay? Have a merry early christmas from the ahjussis here," he said, I chuckled.

"Ne appa, you too. Tell them merry early christmas too from me," I told him.

"Ne, I love you, bye," he said.

"I love you too," I replied and hung up.

"As wished, they're busy," I sighed.

"Just pray they'll be free next year," Seojin calmed me.

"Hope so," I started to get pissed.

Then my phone rang again for the 2nd time.

"Oh it's him," I said and picked up the phone, "Yah Jung Haewon you're really not coming here aren't you?"

"Is it on speaker?" He asked.

"No, why you always ask that?!" I yelled at him.

"Ah anni, I'm not coming, I just don't want to disturb you and junhyung," he said and giggled.

"YAH!" I yelled at him.

"Have a nice Christmas you, I miss you so much baby girl!" He said, I giggled.

"Ne I miss you too, come here then," I told him.

"Arra, some times I will, bring the guys too?" He asked.

"Ne, but don't bring taefung!" I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"He will just nag and complain and it's annoying," I told him.

"I heard that!" Taefung yelled on the other line.

"Well cause you are annoying taefung!" I shouted.

"Psh you are too," he said.

"Is zin there?" I asked.

"No, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ASKING ABOUT ZIN?!" Taefung yelled.

"Cause he's not annoying and you are annoying taefung," I told him.

"Where's the oppa? It's Taefung oppa!" He said.

"Oppa? I'd rather call you Taefung unnie," I chuckled.

"Yah it's Christmas eve and you two are still bickering," Haewon complained.

"He/she started it!" Taefung and I said, together.

"Stop!" Haewon yelled.

"Yah no need to yell, I'm gonna hung up now, bye haewonnie and zin oppa and taefung unnie, wish the others a merry early christmas. I love you," I said.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" They yelled together I giggled and hung up.

"Dorks," I mumbled.

"You're really close with all of them aren't you?" Doojoon asked.

"Not all, just the 3 in the middle, haewonnie, taefung and zin. Sulhu is just quiet around me and Ghun oppa is always quiet," I told them.

And there goes my phone. It rang for the 3rd time now. When I read the called ID I'm pissed.

"Ah it's him," I answered the call, "What do you want?"

"Jihae-ah, it's donghwa, merry christmas," he said.

"Ne, you too, okay, bye," I hung up. He called again.

"What again?" I answered.

"Why are you always ignoring me?" He asked.

"Well what do you think? It's not your problem," I said.

"Why? I care about you," he said.

"You do? I think you don't, so just shut up and stop calling," I hung up.

Now he called again, for the 3rd time. I'm really pissed right now. I answered the phone and yelled "STOP RUINING MY LIFE YOU JERK STOP CALLING ME I HATE YOU SO SHUT UP AND GET THE OUT OF MY LIFE!" Then hung up.

"I'm serious if he's calling me again, I'll go to SM and punch him," I mumbled to myself.

"Yah be patient," Eunjae unnie tried to calm me down.

"He's going earn it later," I told her feeling really pissed.

"Let's go out, I heard there's a restaurant that offers a big discount, since it's Christmas eve, I'm paying," Doojoon offered.

"Alright, kaja," Jiyoung unnie replied.

We all went out, I wore my black skinny jeans and a top with my winter coat since it's cold outside. We rode there by the limo and since it's Christmas, Mr. Kang is driving cause his family is staying in out house for a while. We arrived at a dimsum restaurant and at home Doojoon had reserved a table with 12 seats since there are 12 of us. The waitress came to Doojoon and smiled with at least 5 ed button and winked at him.

"Goodnight sir, what would you like to order?" She asked with a y tone. He then ordered some stuffs.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked again.

"What do you want to drink kids?" Doojoon asked then ordered some drinks.

"Anything else sir?" The waitress asked.

"Um miss excuse me did you lose all your 5 buttons or what?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" She asked back.

"Well if you did, you might wanna change your shirt it's kinda embarrassing," I said.

"Jihae," Yoseob called.

"What?" I asked.

"He's going to say 'keep your manners'," the waitress said, I shot her a death glare, yoseob did too.

"Give me five Jihae, for saying that" and then I high-fived him.

"You might want to think before speak," I told the waitress and she left.

"That was...." Doojoon paused, "nice."

My phone rang again, and it turned out to be the one and only Donghwa.

"How many times should I tell you to stop calling me?" I asked him and I hung up. Turned off my phone and took off the battery.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

He called her for the 4th time today and she still wouldn't talk to him. Well, it's his fault actually.

"She still won't talk to me," he said.

"Just be patient, maybe she's in a bad mood," Leeteuk hyung said.

"Ne hyung," he said.

Well I'm not blaming Jihae, he's the one who actually made a mistake here, not her. Everyone's blaming him, he just doesn't know it.

 

Eunjae's POV

"You should've not picked it up," Junhyung said.

"Well it's too late you said that," Jihae told him. She's still really pissed.

"The devil has gotten into you," he said, making her more pissed.

"Yah! Shut up," I yelled at him.

"It's gonna be bloody hell," I whispered to Jiyoung.

"Yes unnie, it's gonna be a long night," she replied.

"Who are you to tell me to shut up?" He asked.

"Jung Jihae, so you should really shut up now," Jihae told him.

"You're the one who have to shut up," he told me.

"I hate you!" I yelled at him.

"I hate you too," he said.

"Ah! Whatever I'm leaving," Jihae left the restaurant to take a walk cause I know she's really, really pissed.

"Yah Jihae come back!" Yoseob yelled.

"It's okay just let her be, she's always like that, later she'll come back," I told the others.

"Aish I'm going too," Junhyung then left.

"Why are rappers like that? Cold and arrogant also selfish," Dongwoon said.

"Just ignore them," Hyunseung said.

 

Junhyung's POV

Did I make her mad? Ah stupid Junhyung. I decided to follow her since I'm afraid she'll be lost or something.

 

Jihae's POV

I walked around there, stopping at a market. I realized I didn't want to buy anything. So just kept walking until I'm tired.

"Hey baby are you alone?" Some guy asked me.

"No, I'm waiting for someone," I lied.

"It doesn't look like it, come on with us let's have some fun," another guy showed up.

"Yah don't touch me if you don't want me to punch you," I told them.

"Punch me all you want, you're ours today," that erted guy said.

I'm scared right now. If only I stayed back there it would be a lot better.

"Actually she's mine," someone put an arm around me, I'm shocked, I was about to pushed him when I saw his face. It's him, Yong Junhyung.

"Go away! Or you want to fight?" He asked, I hid behind him.

"Founders keepers!" That erted guy said and was about to punch Junhyung but instead Junhyung kicked that guy's stomach. Then those guys ran away, since they're afraid.

"Gwenchanayo?" He turned to me and asked.

"Oppa," I cried and hugged him.

"It's okay, you should've not left," he hugged me back.

"I know," we stayed like that for around 3 minutes then I pulled away.

"Let's go back," he said.

"I don't want to, the waitress will make me pissed again, the others will ask why did we come back together and things like that," I told him.

"Ah so where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I'm gonna buy ice cream," I told him.

"Arasseo, let's go," he chuckled and walked.

"Oppa, don't leave me, I'm still scared," I told him. He went back, slung an arm around my neck.

"It's going to be alright," he said and smiled. Then we walked.

Gosh Heart, please stop beating faster. You're not helping me here.

 

Junhyung's POV

Thank God I followed her. If not she would've been right now by those guys. But right now my heart can't stop beating faster. Stop it will you heart?! What if she listened?

Then we arrived at the market to buy ice cream. The shop-keeper is paying attention to Jihae. What the hell?!

"Is this all pretty lady?" That shopkeeper asked and winked at her. This guy is messing with me. I have a plan to play on a joke.

"Baby, let me pay," I said and she looked at me.

"Anniyo oppa, I should pay," she said, I think she understood.

"Since I'm your boyfriend, I'm gonna pay," I told her and smiled at her and put my hand around her waist, she blushed. It's so cute when she blushed.

"Arasseo oppa," she smiled. The shopkeeper's face was really shocked.

"Gomawo oppa," she said and we left.

"You know what? What you did back there you're smart, I like you for doing that," she said I laughed.

I realized my hand was still around her waist, then I let go.

"Oh mianhae," I blushed and looked away.

"Oh my 'boyfriend' is blushing because of me," she laughed and ran away.

"Yah what if there's another guy like that?" I asked she immediately ran back.

"Ah you're scaring me," she said while punching my hand lightly, I just smiled and we walked together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter!

I hope you enjoy it!

They're having fun while the others are worrying about them, huh?

Please comment! I want to hear what you think about the chapter!

Thanks guys!

Please subscribe and comment!

For those people who thought this story is going to end soon, you're wrong.

This is just the begining! ^^

Bye!