The Past that Have Been Haunting Me for 3 Years

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6QQ82iFTPs&feature=related

Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gikwang's POV

We all went to our rooms, I slept 1 room with Hyunseung hyung in the 1st floor. Doojoon hyung and Junhyung hyung are upstairs. And Wonnie with Yoseob hyung, their room are next to doojoon hyung's and junhyung hyung's room. The girls are in the 3rd floor. We all unpacked all our things and joined the girls downstairs. I decided to sit next to Jiyoung, which is ,I think, the sweetest one of all.

 

Hyemi's POV

OHHH, Jiyoung unnie is sitting with kiki oppa, it is so sweet <3 I wish I will be like that someday, with woonnie oppa. I really do want that to happen. But when? When I was thinking with a pouting face, Dongwoon, YES HIM, suddenly sat next to me. My heart beat is racing like a speed of light.

"Why are you pouting?" Dongwoon started the conversation.

"Nothing, I just remembered about my parents" I lied, yes I did.

"Ohh." after he said that word, there was an awkward silence betwee us, then doojoon oppa stopped that silence.

 

Eunjae's POV

Doojoon suddenly came into the living room, "What a nice house to stay in." he said.

"I'm sorry to ask about this, but why are you all so sweet, but Jihae is so cold?" he suddenly asked, I stopped what am I doing right at that time.

"She is like that for a reason." said Jiyoung.

"And why is that?" Gi kwang joined the conversation.

"Wait, I'll ask Jihae wether I can tell that to you guys or not." I said, and with that Jihae came.

"It'smokay unnie, I'll tell them by myself." she bravely said. She never wanted to talk about him since he died.

 

Jihae's POVI

I heard what Doojoon said, I came inside and then I told them that I will tell them the story by myself.

I sat next to Eunjae while holding a photo. It was a photo of me and Donghae Oppa. I showed it to them.

"This is donghae, yes from super junior, my ex boyfriend. He died because of brain cancer 3 years ago. As you know, this is the past that have been haunting me for 3 years, until now. I still can't forget about him. He promised me that he will be back with a healthly condition. But he didn't, the doctor came out from the surgery room 'I'm sorry, but your beloved friend here didn't survive.' that sentence kept on replaying on my mind everyday. I do know that I need to forget him, I just can't." I said that to them "This is not the kind of goodbye I wanted. I didn't even had a chance to said bye to him. Yes, this is why I am this ice cold everyday. And I'm sorry for that." with that, I hugged Eunjae unnie while crying. I can't prevent my tears from falling.

"Arrasseo, I see now. I'm sorry for asking you this, and for making you remembered about the past." Doojoon oppa appolagized.

"It's okay, It is better if you guys knew about it." I answered him, "And please promise me one thing not to smoke and drink too much alchoholic drinks, because that is the cause of his death."

"Jihae-ah calm down, it's okay, cry, unnie is with you." comforted Eunjae unnie.

"We promise," Junhyung said.

"Look Jihae, you have us. All 11 of us who will be there for you. Don't be sad. I know that the pain inside your heart will heal soon. I know that there is a guy out there who will make you forget about that. " said Gikwang

"Ne gikwang-ssi. Thank you, all of you for understanding." I answered him, I believed at his sentence, I know there is a guy out there who will love me much more than donghae did. From now, I will try to forget you, donghae oppa.

 

Jiyoung's POV

Hearing that story all over again, just makes me want to cry. But I didn't, I wish there is someone out there who could unlocked that heart of yours, Jihae. Please God, don't let her suffer from all this things. And what Gikwang said, it's true. I wish there is a guy out there who will heal that pain inside her heart.

 

Junhyung's POV

So that's why she's always like that. That story kinda reminded me about hara. What does that T.O.P guy has which I don't? Aish stop thinking about hara, remember, it's her lost, not mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, at this chapter the guys kinda found out about Jihae's past.

Thank you subscribers! Comments are loved! <3