Sorry, I Hugged You

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxpKtV6H3-E

Amazing - Infinite

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious, I decided to follow that person. I think it's one of the boys since that person it's tall. So yeah, that person went to the balcony and stand there looking at the garden for a long time. I still can't figure our who that person is. I think it's doojoon, but I'm not so sure. Since I thought it's doojoon, I decided to do revenge, it's because of him, I couldn't sleep tonight, and it's already 3 am now.

I kicked the chair next to my hiding place, which was behind the bushes. Then I tried my best to hide myself behind that bush.

"Who's there?" that person ased.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I answered with a creepy voice.

"Seriously who?" he asked again, this time I'm sure he's scared and I can tell it from his voice,

"Relax it's just me" I showed myself then I chuckled, then I stopped when I found out that that person is not doojoon, it turned out to be the guy who comforted me when we were watching that freakin movie, YONG JUNHYUNG. ! What should I do now?

"I thought you were not scared of anything" I tried to change the topic,

"Yah, I'm still human, I thought you were some kind of a robber or something" he said, with no coldness at all. So I sat next to him, on the ground. He's still standing but yeah I sait on the freaaking ground.

"There's obviously a chair there" he said, this time with a bit coldness.

"I'm not blind, but it's not comfortable there. I like sitting on the ground better." I tried to be as cold as possible. Then he sat next to me.

"So, you scared of ghost huh?" Damn it why did he mention this.

"Yeah, so I'm sorry that I hugged you. I was too scared."

"No problem, no need to apologized you know. Guys have to do that when a girl is scared." he said, why is he being so nice that time? I can't help but stare at him. I realized that my heart is beating 10 times faster than usual.

"Hmm..........." there were an awkward silent for a while, but then he broke it.

"By the way, why aren't you sleeping?" he broke the silence.

"I can't so I decided to follow you here, and I thought you were that ahjussi who made me sared. That ahjussi needs to pay." I answered his question.

"Ahjussi?" he asked, I nodded "Yeah, Doojoon" I answered him.

"Ahhh, so you're still scared right?" he asked me with thag soft, yet deep voice of his.

"Honestly, yes. I can't freaking fall asleep. That is so pathetic"

"Why? You know that there are many people there and ghost will not enter a room full of many people. Besides, there are no ghost in this world. As long as you believe in God, you will not be scared." he said playfully but with a serious tone.

"But I stil can't fall asleep and now I'm sleepy. this " I feel comfortable around this guy, somehow he kinda warms my heart.

"Listen to music, and try to sleep. Don't think of those things." he suggested.

"I tried to do that for 3 hours, yet I am still here with 2 eyes widely open" I said while making some kind of a desprate face.

"Sleep here themm you said it's comfortable here"

"Well, it is. But there aren't any pillow or bolster here you know."

"Then sleep here, pretend it's a pillow" he pointed at his shoulder.

 I looked at him in a confuse way and asked "Are you sure you're Yong Junhyung?"

"Positive, why?"

"You're not this cold jerk, you actually have a warm side" I said with a peace sign.

 

Junhyung's POV

"You're not this cold jerk, you actually have a warm side" she said that, somehow that sentence made me melt for a while. I DO NOT KNOW WHY!

"Really?" I don't know why did I show my warm side to her, I'm never like this before.

"Hmm, and I like this side a lot better" my heart started beating like crazy. This is not good. What does this mean?

"Aahh, do you still want to sleep here, cause I'm not offering you once more" I offered her one more time with a chuchkle at the end.

"Since there is no other option" she lied her head on top of my shoulder and with that my heart beat a lot faster, 10000000000 times faster.

"Here hug this" while giving her my hand "pretend it's some kind of bolster or something.

"Ish" she said with a 'what the hell' look but she just grab it and hug it. Her skin is so soft, I smiled, I really did. I know right. What the hell.

"Good night Junhyung" she said.

"Good night Jihae, sweet dreams" wtf. Okay fine now my heart can't stop beating. I hope she doesn't hear it. Then 10 minutes later, I looked at her beautiful face and carried her bacl to her bed which has eunjae on it since she was too scared to sleep alone. Yeah, I lied here there and I went back to my bed, simling. WIDELY.

Jihae's POV

I held his hands, wait more like hugged his hands. This warm side of him, I love it very much, I hope he will show this side of him more often. He is handsome, he really is. When I was admiring his features, I fell asleep hugging his hands and with my head on his shoulder.

 

Eunjae's POV

I followed Jihare out to the balcony. I watched her sleeping on Junhyung's shoulder and hugging his hands. I hope they will be together soon kekeke. I love Junhyung will lover her as much as donghae did. Then I saw him standing up and carried Jihae bridal style. Then I decided to run back to our room. Lied down and pretended to sleep like nothing had happened. And few seconds later, they arrived. He lied Jihae on our bed, next to me. Then he headed back to his bed. Then I saw Jihae with her cute face, she is always gorgeous, as always. Then without knowing I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Please do comment!!

LOVE YAAHH GUYS! ;D

And this chapter is basically about Jihae and Junhyung.

Please do comment and subscribe!