First Snow

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCN3gxWBsoQ

First snow, first kiss - Yoseob & Drama

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

We're still wondering around the city of Seoul, not even caring about our friends back in the. It's just full of happiness. I'm smiling, he is too.

"Yah Junnie-ah let's go to a park," I told him.

"Where's the oppa?" He asked.

"Aish, fine Junnie oppa," I said, he smiled.

"I never know you could be this cute," he said I did a mehrong.

"Yah!" I playfully hit his arm.

"I actually complimented you, you know," he said I smiled.

"What a cute couple," a girl continued, "oppa, you should be like him." Making me giggle.

"Gomawo," Junhyung bowed at slung an arm around my neck.

"What's with that?" I asked him.

"It's fun joking around," he said I laughed.

"Yah are we really going to a park or not?" I asked him.

"Oh ne, let's go there, my girlfriend," he said, I laughed.

"Yah stop playing around 'boyfriend'" I replied.

"See you told me to stop but you did it too," he said I did a mehrong and ran away.

"Yah wait what if that guy came back?" He said, I run back to him.

"No way, I have you right boyfriend?" I asked him and hugged him.

"Of course!" He said.

"Okay we really should stop playing around," I told him.

"But it's fun," he said.

"Ah I don't care," I said he pouted.

"I never know you could be cute," I said, eyeing him.

"I'm Yong Junhyung, I can do anything," he said.

"Cocky, I hate you," I said and left. He ran to me and slung an arm around my neck again.

"I'm just kidding," he said and laughed. Moments later we're already at the park, sitting on a bench.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Childhood, I miss those times, don't you?" I asked him.

"Hmm, where did you go in kindergarten?" He asked.

"Oh, during kindergarten until elementary grade 4 I spent my days in America, that's why I speak English," I told him.

"And then you moved here and met those 5 other girls?" He asked, I nodded.

"I missed childhood a lot too," he said.

"Ne, those times when there are nothing to be sad of except for scratches on our legs or hands, right?" I told him, he nodded.

"Now we cry because of love, complicated stuffs, friendship, even family," he said.

"It's true, you missed your teenage period don't you?" I asked him.

"Ne, those times when we're at our stupid period," he said and chuckled.

"You're like re-doing your teenage by going to high school you know," I told him.

"Oh right, but still I'm 21 already," he told me.

"Too bad," I .

"Yah! Let's just hope you get old soon," he said.

"But you'll always be older," I .

"Aigoo," he sighed, "hey it's almost 12 now."

"Jinjjayo? Time flies.....fast," I mumbled.

"You're right," he said.

"It has been a while since I haven't seen the snow," I told him.

"Jinjja? Where have you been? Korea is always snowing," he said.

"Ne, during christmas I'll always be visiting tropical countries where snow doesn't exist," I told him.

"Ah, first snow?" He asked, I nodded and smiled.

"How many more minutes till Christmas?" I asked him.

"Uhm, 5," he said.

"Ah," I replied.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just want everyone who I love will be happy and healthy also receive much income, you?" I asked back.

"Pretty much for us to be healthy and living a happy life, also hoping my father could go back to Seoul instead of doing business in London," he said.

"Ah," I nodded.

It's really silent here, nobody's walking around, well some people are. Well much of them are couples. Not a single car passed by.

"Are you cold?" He asked, to be honest, hell I am.

"Uhm, just a little," I answered.

"You want my jacket?" He asked.

"Ah no, you'll be cold," I told him.

"I'll bear with it, here," he gave me his jacket.

"No, you wear that, if you don't I'll take my coat of and will not wear any jacket or coat, just t-shirt."

"Aigoo, fine fine," he continued, "it's 1 minute left."

A minute had past and now it's snowing. I'm having fun looking up, watching the snow. For the first time I saw these, and I'm glad I stayed here at Korea this time.

"Ah yeppeoda!" I yelled and smiled. He did too.

"First snow, is it pretty?" He asked.

"Very pretty, the snows are gorgeous," I told him.

"Merry Christmas Jihae-ah," he said.

"You too Junnie oppa," I smiled at him.

I was jumping around and somehow I slipped making me sat down again on that bench and my head on his chest. I looked up, his face is extremely close to mine. I was really shy, I blushed and my heart started to beat fast, faster than before. We stared at each other for a while.

Suddenly he started to lean in, I didn't know what to do. Our lips are now only inches away. Eottokhae?! I yelled silently inside my brain. I decided to stay like that, and moments later his soft lips landed on mine. My eyes widened for a while but then I decided to close my eyes and kiss back. It wasn't deep and passionate, it's just soft. But I'm really happy that moment. My First snow, also my first kiss.

 

Junhyung's POV

She fell, her head on my chest. Oh God I hope she didn't hear my heartbeat. She looked up, she's blushing and I feel my cheeks are blushing too. We started at each other for a moment, then I leaned in. She still stared at me. Yah Junhyung-ah, I think it's time for you to confess. I leaned in more and more now that our lips are inches away.

At a moment, my lips landed on her soft lips, I closed my eyes. It wasn't really passionate or deep or like mouth or something. But really, it's full of love not just lust like hara's kisses. It lasted for a while, she's out of her breath. I am too, I pulled away. She sat properly. It's awkward silence between us.

"Le-lets go back now," I stuttered, she nodded. We went back to the restaurant.

"Where were you?" They were really worried.

"I-i was lost and then I found th-this guy," she stuttered.

"Y-yeah, we go back here together since she forget where this place is located," the others nodded.

We ate after that and then went back to the house. It's 2 already, the others have slept, I just can't sleep from what have happened so I decided to go to the balcony and looked at the snows. I can't stop smiling, that joy is still in me when I remembered about what happened. I am falling for her, hard.

"You're not sleeping?" Someone asked. I turned around, it was her.

"I-im not really sleepy," I answered, she nodded.

"You?" I asked.

"I-i wanted to look at the snows," she said and looked down.

"Ah," I replied. It's really really awkward between us, I just can't deny.

"So, are you enjoying today?" I tried to broke the silence.

"N-ne," she stuttered. Gosh Junhyung, why ask?

"Ah," I continued, "it's kinda awkward."

"Y-yeah, e-eh look at that snow," she tried to break the silence. I looked at it, it is indeed beautiful.

"It's b-beautiful," I replied.

"Neh," she said.

"Jihae-ah?" I called her.

"Ne?" She's now facing me. Okay Junhyung, now is the time.

"I-i," I stuttered.

"Uhm, y-you w-what?" She asked.

"I-i love you," I finally did it!

"E-eh?" She's kinda shock.

I turned to her, she did too. I held her hands for the first time. Here comes.

"From all this time, you've been close to me, you showed me your warm side, without realizing, I've fallen in love with you. So, Jihae-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her while smiling.

She stared at me for a while and sighed. I guess the answer is a no.

"Of course!" She said with a disappointed voice.

"Ah so, it's oka- NE?! You will?" I asked her.

"Well, I'll give you an answer, if I leave, the answer is no, if I stay, the answer is yes. Close your eyes for 2 minutes. Then there you go, the answer," she said.

"Okay fine, starting now," I told her and closed my eyes.

Around 1 minute have passed. At I think 1 and a half minute had passed I felt a kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes, it's her.

"So it's a yes?" I asked her while touching the cheek that she kissed just now.

"Of course," she said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"This year for me is the best Christmas so far," I told her.

"Wae?" She asked me.

"I get to enjoy the snows with you and finally I've confessed to you," I told her.

"Cheesy, well this is my best too so far," she said.

"Wae? Because of having a handsome boyfriend like me?" I mehrong at her.

"Well, first snow, I know you wouldn't believe this but first kiss, your the first guy who actually melted my heart and I have you starting today," she said.

"You're cheesy too," I told her, she giggled.

"Yah it's already 2.30 now I'm going to sleep," she said and yawned.

"Wae? Aren't you enjoying the snows with me?" I asked.

"Well I want to, but I'm also sleepy," she said.

"Arasseo, I'm going to sleep too," I followed her.

When we arrived at her bedroom floor, I kissed her forehead.

"Annyeong! See you in my dreams," I bid goodbye.

"You too, sweet dreams," she said and smiled.

I went downstairs and went to my room, I smiled really wide. And slept. Where's doojoon hyung by the way? I don't care. Best Christmas ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!

YEAY JUNHYUNG AND JIHAE!

HOW WAS IT?

You all may think this is close to the end, but as I told you before, this is just the begining!

comment, subscribe and read please! ^^