Week 0//Day ???//New Schedules

No.Mercy [Fem ver. 2.0]
week 0 // day ??? // new schedules
"There was no mercy." 
//Surprise?// 
"In the beginning I was very discouraged, not thinking that I had enough skill to really challenge those who were more skilled than me. No.Mercy helped me become more confident in myself and my abilities and I'm glad for that opportunity... But I'm also glad that it's over."
//2015.09.??//????//7:15am
"Wonho get up!"
Kihyun was practically growling at the older male who was currently acting like a child.
"Manager will be here soon!"
The younger singer shook Wonho in an attempt to get him up, but to no avail.
"I'm too tired for this!" He groaned in defeat before storming off into the living room," Someone needs to go get Wonho up!"
"I'll do it!" Minhyuk jumped off the couch, skipping into the other boy's room.
"Hyung! Wake up time!" the boy shouted, jumping on top of Wonho.
The older male grunted as the other landed on his chest - his arms pinned under Minhyuk's knees. He shook his head in defiance, still refusing to get up.
"Don't wanna..." he mumbled," too early."
Minhyuk grinned down at his hyung," If you don't get up I'll have to beat you~!"
Beat me?
Before Wonho could react, he felt the pillow slip out from beneath his head and immediately something soft hit his face lightly. Minhyuk's smile widened further as Wonho stayed down.
"Alright! You asked for it!"
Wonho felt the pillow lift from his face momentarily before it made contact once more - but this time it landed hard enough to echo slightly throughout the room. Then it happened again, and again, and again - three times in succession. 
"Wake-" 
BAM 
"Up-"
BAM
"Hyung!"
BAM
"Okay, okay, okay!" Wonho shouted, body thrashing around as the pillow continued making contact with his face. "I'll get up! Just stop with the pillow!"
Minhyuk removed the pillow from Wonho's face, rolling off the other's body with a smile. He skipped out of the room while smiling.
"I got Wonho up~!" Minhyuk sang out as he joined the rest of Monsta X in the living room area.
Wonho groaned at the younger boy's mass amounts of energy.
"Why can't I have that much energy so early in the morning," he mumbled to himself, rolling off the bed onto his feet. "A shower might help..."
Back in the livingroom, the rest of Monsta X was currently lounging around while Hyungwon and Shownu readied breakfast. (Shownu was just helping the younger male as the other members had forbidden him from attempting to cook in the dorm after almost burning it down the last time he tried to cook ramen.) A knocking noise had everyone's attention shifting towards the door but no one bothered getting up, all assuming someone else would do it. The knocking stopped momentarily but started again as the door remained closed. It continued as the members of Monsta X stayed put, arguing amongst themselves over who should get up. Wonho walked into the livingroom, a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Really guys? None of you could get the door?" the boy rolled his eyes and walked to the door, not waiting for a response because he knew there would be none. "Don't worry, I got it."
Wonho opened the door and bowed before letting the manager enter the dorm. A chorus of welcomes echoed throughout the livingroom area as the man walked in, a clotheless Wonho tailing behind. Hyungwon and Shownu emerged from the kitchen, taking seats on the floor before their manager.
"Good morning everyone, today I have a very important announcement to make regarding your schedules."
The group stayed silent - they all listened but were just too tired to respond.
"These new schedules will affect all of you, both physically and emotionally."
The boys turned to look at each other, confusion written all over their faces.
"Starship CEO has decided to debut a new girl group!" The manager clapped but the boys still looked confused.
"What does that have to do with us?" Changkyun questioned, his head resting in Jooheon's lap.
"Yeah, how is that going to affect our schedules?" Jooheon added, patting the younger male on the head.
"Well you see..." The manager tapped his chin," there's gonna be a second season of No.Mercy... and you will all be involved."
The males tensed as they stared forward at their manager, some even paled at the thought. They were all thinking the same thing too...
Not again...
authors note: just a little teaser of Monsta X! cuz I realized they weren't in the story yet XD I hope you enjoyed  ©