Week 0//Day 4//Pt.1//No.Mercy Photoshoot

No.Mercy [Fem ver. 2.0]
week 0 // day 4 // no.mercy photoshoot pt.1
"There was no mercy." 
//No.Mercy Teasers// 
From now on the cameras will be on you practically all day every day with a few exceptions. There will be at least three cameramen around at all times from about 5am to 12pm daily except for on your free days. They will be given keys to the dorm and have free-reign on what they are allowed to shoot because we will be trying to include as much as we can into the television show. We'll be recording various things to add to the episodes to try to make each and every one of you look as appealing as possible as possible idols. When it comes to free days, Starship can request activities for you to do and can decide if it will be recorded or if they will just let you guys do whatever. We'll give you a break tomorrow morning since most of you guys will be in the photoshoot. Now, any questions?
//2015.10.01//Thursday//8:15am 
The girls were currently running around the dorm in a frenzy, most of them having gotten up late. Today would be there first day of official schedules for the girls and they weren't off to a great start considering none of the alarms seemed to have gone off at the right time if at all.
"Where are Miyoung and Dari?" Jinju shouted as she ran into the other girls' bedroom.
The younger girls' roommates were still in their shared room, attempting to pull themselves together quickly.
"I don't know," Hanwoo mumbled as she tied her shoes.
"You all share a room, didn't you see them this morning?" Jinju prodded, trying not to let the stress of the morning get to her.
Hanwoo ignored the younger girl, too preoccupied with herself to really respond.
Youngri - the other roommate - bounded over to the girl standing at the door," I think they left for school already~."
"Oh no," Jinju pouted, holding up a pair of paper bags," I made them lunch."
"Aww..." Youngri hugged the shorter female. "It's okay, I'm sure they'd be happy to take it tomorrow."
The shorter female continued to pout as she pulled away, moving back towards the kitchen while Youngri followed. As the two passed one of the other rooms, the unmistakable bickering of the most unruly pair echoed distinctly.
"Did you hide my favorite pair of shoes?"
"Why the hell would I hide your shoes? I don't care enough to mess with you like that!"
Jinju rolled her eyes as she entered the room, standing in the doorway with Youngri standing behind her. The two females - Sungha and Yuki - were glaring at each other from opposite sides of the dorm room.
"Ladies, we need to get going." She gestured towards the slightly taller of the two girls before continuing," can't you just put on a different pair of shoes?"
The blonde scoffed, hanging open as she turned her attention towards the newly entered female. "I don't have another pair of shoes that would match this outfit! These colors are hard to work with!"
Jinju turned around to leave, trying not to seem too distressed by the pair's ridiculousness as she walked away past Youngri.
"You're hard to work with," she mumbled under her breath.
Luckily the blonde couldn't hear a word she said as she continued digging through her drawers.
"We're going to a photoshoot for goodness sake, they are changing our clothes anyway!" Yuki growled, pulling on a sweater before exiting the room as well.
Sungha shouted towards the female," AT LEAST I CARE ABOUT HOW I LOOK! UGH!" The female threw her hands up in exasperation before continuing, "Uaaaah!!! Why does the bad stuff always happen to me!?"
"Are you looking for the neon pink ones?"
Looking up, the rapper's eyes widened. "Yeah! Why, do you know where they are?"
Youngri nodded, pointing behind herself," I'm pretty sure I saw them at the door?"
The other girl shrieked," Oh thank god! I thought I lost them!"
And with that she flew out the doorway without even saying thank you. Eventually all the trainees with the exception of the oldest and the two youngest were all cramped in the kitchen, waiting for the go ahead from the camera crew to head down to the photoshoot.
Yep, the new accommodations would definitely take some getting used to.
//2015.10.01//Thursday//9:19 am 
"I didn't think they'd follow us to school!" Miyoung hissed quietly under her breath as she exited the car, hoping that only her friend caught the comment. "It's not like we don't get enough attention without the cameras."
Dari merely nodded in agreement with her friend as she crawled out behind her, just as shocked at the presence of the camera man but worried for other reasons. The two waited by the car, preoccupied by their worries in different ways: Miyoung continued to rant quietly while the older female silently freaked out on the inside. But deep down both were just extremely nervous. The camera crew quickly followed the girls, the leader walking the two girls through what would be happening that day.
"We're filming to build up your friendship for the audience. We may or may not choose to use the school footage as we will also be filming you in the dorms."
The trainees nodded, staying silent as they took in the information.
Clapping his hands, the man smiled," Alright! Let's get started! We're going to begin by filming the two of you walking through the school gates together and go on from there..."
The girls are ushered forward through the school's front gates, more eyes focused on them than usual as the camera men trailed behind. Dari passively lets her eyes scan over the familiar and unfamiliar faces, hand clenching her backpack strap as she tries to keep her cool under the judgemental stares. She was doing well - not letting any of her fellow students deter her no matter how hard they stared, snorted, or ignored her and her best friend - but her breath is suddenly knocked out of her as she spots a particular boy leaning casually against the building. She sinks her teeth into her lower lip as she attempts - and fails - to ignore him. Her eyes continuously flicker towards him as the nervous pit in her stomach grows. The boy continues to watch her - eyes intense as they stare and causing the heat in her cheeks to grow. Dari can't help but notice how he smoothly pushes his body off of the wall, hands still shoved nonchalantly in his pockets and eyes finally breaking contact as he turns to walk away. She's about to pout when a hand grips hard at her forearm. She doesn't need to turn around to know that it's Miyoung who's whispering in her ear. 
"Unnie I'm nervous." Dari tears her eyes away from the male's retreating figure, her heart sinking in her chest as she turns her attention to her best friend. She wants to agree with her - to say yeah me too - but she doesn't. The older simply smiles as she slings an arm around her Miyoung's shoulder - it'll all be fine - she grins in an attempt to reassure her, but deep down she's not really sure what to expect.
It turns out that Miyoung's nervousness eventually dissipates, the younger of the two easing into the school day rather smoothly compared to her best friend. It helps that they stay in the back of the classrooms, not interfering too much with anything. The girls are thankful for this - it causes less of a distraction than if they were to constantly be giving them lines to say or things to do. When the bell rings signaling it's the first break time, both Miyoung and Dari are more than ecstatic. The camera crew would be going on a break as well, meaning free time for the two girls. Miyoung comes bounding over to Dari's desk as per the usual but the older girl is still tense. She waits for the camera to be out of sight before letting out a sigh of relief.
"I honestly forgot they were there," Miyoung laughs as she tugs on her friend's sleeve.
Dari wishes she could be so lucky.
authors note: sorry this took so long I had to split this chapter into two or three parts sob, comments are loved <3 ©