o12

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jinhwan just woke up from his sleep after having a jetlag as soon as he arrived in Melbourne a few hours ago He was lying on his bed in the hotel wanting to sleep again while waiting for a meeting that will be held later, felt that his phone vibrated below his pillow. He thought it was from his secretary wanting to remind him that the meeting will be held later. But instead of that it was a text from Eun Mi. Jinhwan straight away sit up and his face brightened up feeling happy as it was a text from his best friend.

However, after Jinhwan read the text from her, his smiles slowly faded away. He felt very sad and jealous after knowing that Eun Mi went out with Chunji instead of him. It’s not that he’s mad or something it’s just that he doesn’t like that Chunji guy after what he had done to her before. To him, Eun Mi was a very fragile girl that could break anytime if someone hurt her. “Now she’s going to his event?” muttered Jinhwan who still reading the text from her.

But then, he suddenly smiles when he read the last line from Eun Mi. she said she missed him. Jinhwan know that Eun Mi would always think about him even though he’s not around. At the thought of it, Jinhwan feels happy again. Then, he begins to type happily wanting to reply his best friend.

 

 

“Annyeong Eun Mi-ah! Well,

I don’t know how Melbourne is because I fell asleep

As soon as im here~ plus, I have meeting later

So I don’t think I would enjoy being here though….

So… you’re going to his event? Well, have fun!

Be careful when you’re there, alright?

Aww im so overwhelmed when you missed me~

I miss you too! And Melbourne would be fun if you were here too >.<

Well, annyeong! See you at school~”

 

 

--------------

 

 

On the next day, right after Eun Mi woke up, she have a look on her phone and noticed that she got a text from Jinhwan. She noticed that the text she received was in a middle of the night. *he probably asleep right now* thought Eun Mi and read the text from her best friend. She literally laughs a little when Jinhwan from missing him. She beamed after reading that told her to be careful when she’s there. *silly him… he need to take care of himself being there too* thought Eun Mi while shook her head while smiling.

Eun Mi was at home with his mom while waiting for the clock strike at 6 for her to get ready before Chunji’s chauffer to pick her up. She can’t wait to put on the new dress that he bought for her. “Will Jinhwan be there too?” asked Mrs.Ha as she was slicing some fruits for her and Eun Mi to eat.

“Nope. He’s in Melbourne mom… C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter