o11

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Eun Mi reached entered the café, she begins to look for Chunji. As she was looking surrounding her, she found out that Chunji had arrived and was waiting for her.  “Chunji-ah annyeong! Sorry for being late~” pouted Eun Mi and take a seat in front of Chunji. Meanwhile, Chunji has been paralyzed by Eun Mi’s beauty. He had never seen Eun Mi look this beautiful. But somehow, whenever he was looking at her, she resembled the girl he’s been looking for.

Chunji smiled after seeing her pouting cutely. “That’s alright~ I just arrived too~” said Chunji and take a sip of his drink. “want some?” offered Chunji “oh, no thanks~” said Eun Mi and Chunji nodded “okay then~” said Chunji “so, where do you want to go?” asked Chunji. Eun Mi was silent thinking where should she go. But then, she suddenly realized that she hasn’t planned on where she wants to go. “i-I don’t know~” answered Eun Mi and Chunji know she’s kind of feel sad.

Suddenly, Chunji remembered about the event that will be held in the company and he wanted to ask her to attend it. “I have an idea~” said Chunji as he intertwined both of his hands together and placed it on the table, looking at her lovingly. Eun Mi found that he looked handsome doing it. “w-what is it?” asked Eun Mi in curious “let’s go for a shopping~ how about that?” suggested Chunji. “Shopping?” asked Eun Mi and sounds very surprised.

Of course she will be because she did not bring enough money to go for a shopping and she did not know what she’s going to buy if she’s going for a shopping. Plus, she did not expect that Chunji would suggest that. “What’s wrong?” asked Chunji in worry. “I don’t think I would go for a shopping though…” sad Eun Mi softly. “And why is that?” asked Chunji curious wanting to know. “Because I don’t know what should I buy… plus, I don’t bring enough money to go for a shopping~” answered Eun Mi giving him her dry smiles.

“Well, that’s simple~” said Chunji “huh?” said Eun Mi in confused. “You should go shop for a dress and about the money, don’t worry… think of it as a gift from me~” smiled Chunji. “w-what?” confused Eun Mi. Chunji chuckled *silly girl* thought Chunji. Suddenly, he stands up and held his hand out like a gentleman “come on~” said Chunji asking Eun Mi to take his hands. Eun Mi shrugged whether to hold his hand or not but in the end, she took his hand and Chunji brought her to his car.

 

---------

 

“w-what are we doing here?” asked Eun Mi “easy. To pick you a dress for the event that you’ll be going tomorrow~” answered Chunji. Both of them are in a department store nearby the town and Eun Mi was surprised on what Chunji had said. “What, dress?” asked Eun Mi “and what event are you talking about? I don’t really understand~” said Eun Mi. Chunji keep quiet and did not answering her question. Instead of that, he was holding her hand and took her to a store where they sell a lot of dress for a women to wear.

“Chunji, tell me.” said Eun Mi firmly while crossing her arms. “im not going in there, unless you tell me what is going on.” Said Eun Mi. Chunji almost laughed seeing her behave like that. to him, she doesn’t look scary at all. Instead of that, he thought she looked adorable when she’s mad. Chunji bite the inside of his cheeks and raised his eyebrows. “Well, to tell you the truth…. Tomorrow there will be an event that im in charge…. It’s an event to welcome my father from the company, who just came back from United States after staying there for 5 years~” explained Chunji “now you get it?” asked Chunji.

Eun Mi nodded in understand “then, why s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter