o17

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The three of them were queuing up in line waiting for their turn to ride the Viking. “Should we sit at the end of it?” suggested Eun Mi “sure!” said Jinhwan but then, he notices that Chunji has been very quiet ever since they queued up. “Scared?” teased Jinhwan “w-why would I be, huh?” stuttered Chunji. Actually, Chunji hate the kind of ride that makes his stomach feeling ticklish. “tch… liar~” said Jinhwan and rolled his eyes. After waiting for a few minutes, finally it was their turn.

Eun Mi was sitting between Jinhwan and Chunji, and they’ve buckled up their seat belt. “Chunji, are you alright?” asked Eun Mi “im fine~” said Chunji and everyone can see that his face is very pale. “Come on dude, just tell us the truth that you’re afraid to ride this thing~” frustrated Jinhwan. Then, the ride starts to move slowly. “woohoo!” cheered Eun Mi. Chunji who was sitting beside her keeps on closing his eyes not wanting to look up.

“Come on dude, man up and open your eyes!” screamed Jinhwan as he and Eun Mi raise up their hand in the sky when the rides were swinging. “WILL YOU SHUT UP?! IM TRYING!” yelled Chunji and that made Jinhwan and Eun Mi laughed at him. “Come on, this is fun!” said Eun MI trying to calm him down. After they’ve done with the Viking, Eun Mi suggested that they should go for a roller coaster. “Oh my god…” sighed Chunji “yah, man up!” said Jinhwan teasing him. *this guy is having so much fun teasing me* thought Chunji.

While they were queuing up in line waiting for roller coaster, Eun Mi know that Chunji can’t ride this. So she told him to wait for them at outside. “you should wait outside…. I can’t bear listening to Jinhwan’s teasing you~” said Eun Mi “I think I’ll be fine~” said Chunji “show off” said Jinhwan and crossed his arms. “It’s not nice to do that you know~” said Eun Mi and hit his arms lightly. While they were arguing, finally it was their turn.

The three of them were sitting at the end of the roller coaster and Eun Mi was really excited. *oh god* thought Chunji. Then, the roller coaster starts moving slowly when suddenly it stopped at the peak. “Wow, this is,” before Eun MI could say anything, the roller coaster had dropped in speed “AMAZING!!!” shouted Eun Mi and Jinhwan together. While Chunji, he was closing his eyes “OKAY I ADMIT! I HATE ROLLER COASTER!!” screamed Chunji on top of his lungs.

“THIS IS FUN!” shouted Jinhwan “IT’S NOT!!!” mad Chunji giving a death glare towards Jinhwan while riding the roller coaster. While Eun Mi, she just mind both of their arguing and keeps on screaming in glee. After the roller coaster ride, Jinhwan couldn’t stop laughing towards Chunji. he was laughing out loud till his stomach hurts. “You should have seen your face! It was epic funny!” laughed Jinhwan.”STOP IT!” shouted Chunji feeling embarrassed. Eun Mi was giggling too but not too much, scared if she would hurt his pride as a man.

“yah, you need to stop laughing at him~ I know it’s funny, but you hurt his feelings~” said Eun Mi “arrasseo~ I just can’t because it’s too funny~” said Jinhwan as he wiped his tears that coming out from his laughter. “So, where should we go next?” asked Jinhwan “anything as long as it’s not an extreme ride.” Said Chunji.

Eun Mi giggled hearing him “alright, let’s go water ride!” said Eun Mi “is that extreme for you~” teased Jinhwan again. “Yah, it’s not! And stop it, will you?” said Chunji “I could dislocated your hand in any minute if I want to~” threatened Chunji. “ohhh im so scared!” mocked Jinhwan. “Alright, enough you both~” said Eun Mi and dragged both of them to the water ride.

After they’ve rode the water ride, the three of them were drenched from the water splashing all over them. “Wow, that was a fun ride!” exclaimed Eun Mi “yeah, but I hate wet~” said Jinhwan and suddenly, smiled looking at Eun Mi “why are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter