o16

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tonight, Jinhwan and his family are having a dinner together with the Seo’s family at 5 star hotels. Jinhwan had dressed up in a black suit with a white dress shirt inside sitting on the chair waiting for the Seo’s family to arrive with his parents. *urghh they took a long time to be here* frustrated Jinhwan and have a sip of his plain water.

“Mom, can I not join for the dinner?” asked Jinhwan “I rather be at home chatting with my best friend.” Said Jinhwan and he meant, Eun Mi. “no honey… your fiancée will be here in any minute… and you must join the dinner~” said Mrs.Kim“so now I have a fiancée? Since when? I don’t even agree on this stupid thing.” Annoyed Jinhwan and crossed his arms to show his protest. “Kim Jinhwan, mind your words son.” Scolded Mr.Kim.

*whatever* thought Jinhwan and rolled his eyes. Right after his arguing with his parents ended, the Seo’s family had arrived. “im sorry we’re a bit late… the traffic was really pack…” apologized Mr.Seo “well that’s alright~ have a sit~” said Mr.Kim and arrived. Then all of them take their seats and ordered their foods. What surprised Jinhwan was that Hara was seating next to him. *this is going to be a long night* thought Jinhwan.  

 

 

After they had their dinner, both of the families are having their talk together. “So Hara, is fun in Paris?” asked Mrs.Kim “oh yeah I had fun in learning how to design clothes when I was there~” answered Hara and smiled. Jinhwan was watching her noticed that her smiles is beautiful when suddenly, he shook his head *what was I thinking?* thought Jinhwan *I need to go out and have some fresh air* thought Jinhwan and stands up. “Son, where are you going?” asked Mr.Kim “I’ll be outside for a while…. I need some fresh air~” said Jinhwan and bowed before he goes.

Jinhwan was walking along the garden at the hotel alone while sighing. He doesn’t know why but he can’t take all of this. Marrying the person he’s not in love with, falling in love with Eun Mi but he couldn’t tell her and many more. *my mind is so messed up right now* thought Jinhwan as he took a seat on a bench in the garden. He was looking at the surrounding and notices that the place is indeed beautiful. Pretty flowers, cool lights surrounding the tree and that moment he had thought of Eun Mi *I I bring her here, sure she will love it* thought Jinhwan.

Imagining how Eun Mi would react where she would jump in glee feeling happy, asking him to capture a lot of pictures of her. Not to forget, her beautiful smiles that could always melt his heart in any seconds. Then, Jinhwan took his phone out and his wallpaper displayed a photo of Eun Mi and him. it was the time where both of them were hanging out together after school ended while having some ice cream. Jinhwan caressed his phone screen while smiling when suddenly, a voice interrupted him.

“is that your girlfriend?” Jinhwan hurriedly locked his phone and turned to his right and found Hara. “mind your own business will you?” said Jinhwan and rolled his eyes. Then, Hara sat next to him and Jinhwan felt weird by her action “what are you doing?” asked Jinhwan “im seating…. Why? You don’t know what seating is?” said Hara mocking him. Jinhwan just rolled his eyes feeling annoyed “whatever” mumbled Jinhwan. the situation was awkward and pin drop silence. The only thing that could be heard is the wind breeze.

“She’s pretty…” said Hara as she broke the silence. “You mean who?” asked Jinhwan while looking at Hara with a furrowed eyebrows. “The girl in your hand phone~” answered Hara and smiled towards her. “Can you tell me who she is to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter