o13

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days later, during recess Chunji was walking to along the hallway on the second floor. There was not much students there because most of the students prefer to have their recess on the field, school backyard and other places. While he was walking there, he heard a voice was singing accompanied by the piano. It was a girl voice and very melodious for Chunji to hear. Somehow, the girl voice was very familiar to him. He had heard the voice before and knows whose voice his is that. Chunji was stunned by her voice and stop walking just to hear the girl’s singing. Chunji was listening while closing his eyes and was mesmerised by it.

 

 

 

“This is real,

This is me,

Im exactly where I am supposed to be now,

Gonna let the light, shine on me~

Now I found, who I am~

There’s no way to hold it in,

No more hiding who I wanna be,

This is me~”

 

Song by: Demi Lovato-This Is Me

 

 

 

With that, the girl stops singing.

 

 

*flashback*

 

It was after a few days Chunji had rejected the nerd girl which is Eun Mi. after what he did a few days ago. He felt really guilty from making the nerd cry. Every time he walked along the school hallway, he would saw her and Eun Mi was trying to avoided herself from him. he wanted to meet her apologized to her after what he did. But he just can’t because of the ego in his heart. One day, Chunji was seating on a stairs near the music room alone while reading the letter that Eun Mi gave her. no one knows except Teen top, that he never threw the love letter. Instead of that, he keep it. while he was caressing the letter with a sad face, a melodious voice had caught him.

*whose singing?* thought Chunji and went to the music room. as soon as he reached there, Chunji saw it was the fat girl who’s currently singing. “she has a very nice voice” mumbled Chunji while smiling. *too bad she’s a nerd* thought Chunji. while Chunji was listening to her singing, suddenly, the voice stops. Chunji saw that the girl had stopped singing. Then, he saw tears were running down her face. *She cried* thought Chunji sadly. Then, Chunji heard she was muttering something. “Chunji you’re bad guy… how could you…” said Eun Mi while sobbing. *and it’s because of me* thought Chunji sadly and walked away feeling guilty.

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

As soon as she stops singing, Chunji ran to the music room and opened the door at the thought of finding the girl he was looking for. But when he opened the room, no one was there. *where is she?* thought Chunji. Then, he decided to look at outside and saw a figure behind the wall walked to the stairs. *is that her?* thought Chunji and began to chase her. The girl walked too fast. When Chunji reached downstairs, she was nowhere to be found because it’s crowded with other students. Chunji balled his fist feeling regret *I gotta find who is her* thought Chunji.

Meanwhile, Jinhwan had been waiting for Eun Mi at the school field while having some chocolate doughnuts. “annyeong!” jumped Eun Mi happily in front of Jinhwan. he was startled by her and almost choke with his doughnut. “Yah!” mad Jinhwan and drink some water. Eun Mi laughed at him “sorry~” said Eun Mi playfully and take a sit next to him. “Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you~” said Jinhwan as he held out a chocolate doughnut that he bought for Eun Mi at the school canteen just now.

“Thanks!” said Eun M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter