Teaser 2 : Choi's Brother

AGent - A-Cube Entertainment New Boy Band - APink's Brother Group - Apply Closed!! >> New Chapter Up!!

Teaser 2

Choi's Brother
 

' 

"Jinwook-ah. Your phone is rang!" A trainer who stand near a table that every trainees place their phone.

"Whose call?" The owner asked

"I don't know. Ummmmm, It show 'The 1st Prince' in it."

"Thanks a lot noona." Jinwook said with smiles before grab his phone and answer it.

"Hello"

'Yo! My little boy!'

"Hello hyung! Why you call me? Didn't you go to China for work?"

'Yes, I am. But I finish it and just arrive Seoul. What do you doing now?'

"Training with dance trainer." Jinwook answer with a sound that know how he tried at this moment.

'That sound too tried. Anyway, I buy you a new headphone! It look cool and match with your style. So! I will bring it to you.' Siwon just finish his sentence while the younger answer with loud voice.

"It's ok hyung! You don't need to come here. I will meet you later to pick it. You just comeback from China, you need to rest." Jinwook said with worries.

'Jinwook-ah, don't tell me that you didn't tell about your family to your friend yet?' Siwon asks his younger brother back.

"Ummmm, It's half true because CEO-nim, PD-nim, some staff, my close friend such as some of A-Pink noona, and Jeonghyuk are already know it."

'But you know that when you debut, you can't hide it anymore cause media or fans will tried to figure it out. Like me.'

"I know hyung. I didn't hide it. I just don't said but if I asked, I answer it." Jinwook said with same time that his closest trainee (well another trainee said he is Jinwook's little puppy.), Jeong Enzo Hyuk come to tug his shirt and said that a break is over.

"I need to back to training hyung."

'Ok, And don't reject me because I will go to visit you. At least, My visit will make another people in A-Cube know that you is a Choi family's 2nd prince.' Siwon said before hang out.

"Anything, hyung?" Jeonghyuk asks him

"Nothing hyuk. Let's back to the train." Jinwook said before put his phone in the same place with before and back to his training.

 

 

 

*After training end*

"Jinwook hyung. Where do you go?" Jeonghyuk asks his clostest trainee in A-Cube while he see the older keep his thing and hang his own bag on his right shoulder.

"I have meeting with my hyung. You can go to dorm first." Jinwook said while smiles to the younger but Jeonghyuk look more scare for it.

"H...How long that y...you will go?" Jeonghyuk asked

"Ummmm, Around an hour, I think." He said before his phone rang from chatting program. Jinwook pick it up and read it.

"Hyuk, I don't need to go out. My hyung already at front of our company." He said and lead the younger to his brother car.

"Hello, bros! Hello, Jeonghyuk." Siwon greet the younger and give his gift to Jinwook.

"Next time, We need to hang out together, ok?" He said to his little brother who nod for it before drive out cause he got schedule to do.

"Let's back to our dorm." Jinwook said before both of them to their dorm.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : 1st member, Jinwook's teaser!! Who is next member? I think you already know it XD And I still need more application. Enjoy your apply, I wait to read it excitedly.