Teaser 3 : Little Puppy

AGent - A-Cube Entertainment New Boy Band - APink's Brother Group - Apply Closed!! >> New Chapter Up!!

Teaser 3

Little Puppy
 

' 250 141

At Cube Entertainment practice room

"Why today Jinwook-hyung need to have own schedule?" A tall and handsome boy who sit with himself at corner of a practice room.

Today is a day for monthly evalution for Cube United's trainee (yes, it mean A-Cube trainee too) but not for Choi Jinwook, the first official member of A-Cube's first boy group, AGent. He got his own schedule as a model in cf with a member of another company girl group.

Like everyone in A-Cube (maybe in Cube United) know that he is super shy and quite boy who mostly depends on Jinwook. If you want to find him, the best way to find him is finding Choi Jinwook. But for today that Jinwook didn't come, He don't want to come but this monthly evalution is too importance to skip it.

"Next is Jeonghyuk." A trainer calling his name and he come out with bended back and tried not watch another eyes.

Jeonghyuk know as a trainee who trend to dance and acting line that make his performance always be singing with dance or only dance. Today he coming with one of top idol song, Rain. He start dance and singing along before end it in around 4 minutes.

"You doing good in dance Hyuk but for singing you need to improve it." One of trainer comment for his performance that Jeonghyuk only nob to accept it.

"You can get a lot of advise from your closefriend, Jinwook. He is one of great vocal line of our company." The other trainer suggests before let him sit and continue the evalution time.

.

.

"Ok, guys. Please take our comments to improve yourselves. Some of you already in list in some project. So, Don't make us design to pull you out from your poor performance." A head trainer said to them before leave the room and follow by another.

"Again. Singing is my poor point." Jeonghyuk said to himself with the same time that got a hand pad on top of his head.

"Why do you still here?" The soft voice loud from a person in front of him. Jeonghyuk raise his head up and meet a careful eyes from the older.

"Good afternoon, Chorong-noona." Jeonghyuk greets an older who is first friend of him in company.

"You still didn't answer my question, Jonghyuk-ah." Chorong said before pad his head again.

"Why you still here? The monthly evaluation was over, right?"

"I don't want to go back to dorm yet." He answer with super silent voice.

"Let's me guess, Jinwook isn't here, right?" Chorong asks him back and she got nob as answer.

"Ahhhh, Jonghyuk-ah. You already annouced as official member of AGent but you still depended on him a lot." Chorong said with triedness. She know that her dongsae is too shy and lack off confidence. At first, she worries that how he will alive in this company. Good for him that he meet right people to let him used as his power but he need him too much.

"I improve than before. I already can come without him." He tell her back. Chorong can do only let out a heavy breath.

"I know. I know. At least for today, You come to the evaluation by youself." She accept his word.

"Oh!! I heard from Eunji that tonight she got practice schedule with Jinwook. Maybe in this hour. Do you want to wait for him?" Chorong asks the younger who nobs again as his answer.

"Then, Let's go to take some dinner. He must already eat after his work." Chorong said and lead the younger out from the room to find something full their empty stomach.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : 2nd member, Jeonghyuk's teaser!! ... And I still need more application. Please Check Update page and Enjoy your apply, I wait to read it excitedly ^^