Chapter 3 : Let's Go Dreamteam - Part 1

AGent - A-Cube Entertainment New Boy Band - APink's Brother Group - Apply Closed!! >> New Chapter Up!!

Chapter 3

Let's Go Dreamteam - Part 1
 

'250 141 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ok guys. Next week, Jinwook and Youngjae will record 'Let's go Dreamteam' Korea-China special for 1st episode and both of you are permanent guest of Korea-China special until it finish recording." The manager noona, Kwon Rina tell her idol in charged during a break of dance practice.

"A Korea-China episode!! That cool!! I heard that for a month ago and you guys are the one who join!!! How jealous I am?!" Mingyu spread out a long sentence immediately that Rina finish her sentence.

"Did you wanna join Mingyu? I can give my position to you." Jinwook asked his same liner friend with seriously tone.

"Jinwook-ah, You know my sport level." Mingyu said with a bit shy tone. Even he want to join the show but sport isn't his way.

"Manyoung, You can do it, right?" He turn to asked the maknae but Manyoung immediately shake his head.

"I can't hyung. I got exam at that day."

"How about you hyung, wanna join it?" Jinwook turn to asked his leader but Jaemin also shake his head. 

"I got exam too. But why you want the other replace you this much? Normally you really addict with this kind of show." Jaemin asked the younger.

"I think I know it." Youngjae said before show a list of Korean idol who will join that record.

"Shinwha's Jungjin, 2PM's Nickhun, 2AM's Jokwon, ZE:A's Dongjoon, AGent's Jinwook and Youngjae, Chaeyeon, and ..." Jaemin read carefully before stop at the last name.

"W...Who the last one hyung?" Jeonghyuk asked with curious but when he look at everybody small tricky smile (eps from devil-duo) he immediately understand.

"Did the last one is Manyoung's noona?" Jeonghyuk asked

"Yes, she is. The second Korean idol guest is EXID's Hani." Rina answer their visual boy. That absoultely make everyone know why Jinwook didn't want to join his favorite show this much.

"It's for work Jinwook-ah. I know you can do it." Rina said and called for end of the day. The members except Jinwook and Youngjae got their freetime while the other two need to fit their body stimina at gym.

.

.

.

A week later

This is a day for recording 'Let's go Dreamteam Korea-China special' Everybody coming with active and fit body and mind.

"What's up Choi's little prince!!" A cheerful yet warm greeting coming from a door of preparation room that full with staffs and artists.

"Good morning Khun-hyung. I'm super fine." Jinwook answer with his playful and fit voice. He got clear his mind for a week and ready to face with anything that will happen.

"Don't said what you didn't feel Jinwook-ah. I know you nervous with something, right?" Nickhun asked while the next generation ace of dreamteam coming to one of his close friend.

"I so excited to race with you Jinwook!!" Dongjoon said while rest his arm on Jinwook's shoulder (that he need to stand on his toe for it XD)

Both of them (Dongjoon and Jinwook) know by fans that they are the two top of dreamteam this generation. For Dongjoon, we know his ability for a time. While Jinwook who just debut in this year but his great sporting aura show out and become one of main sport men of this generation idol along with Dongjoon.

"Stand by in 10 minutes!!" A staff coming inside the room and tell every related about their time schedule. Six male idols already go to stand by position that located side of the huge racing equipment follow with two beauties.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Jinwook/Youngjae imnida." The AGent boy greeting their sunbae, Chaeyeon with polite bows.

"Nice to meet you young boys. I see you guys at music program before. Your song is really good." Chaeyeon answer back with her friendly yet y one.

"Thanks a lot sunbae-nim"

"How about me?" The other soft yet y voive loud from behind of Chaeyeon with the appear of their close sunbae (or in the other meaning is close sister of member)

"We will do next noona." Youngjae said with smiles while Hani just look at the other boy.

"Hello, Jinwook-ah" Hani greet him with soft voice that tried to make it cute but some how Jinwook didn't feel it that cute.

"Good morning, umm maybe afternoon" He raise his head up and answer with playful voice that Youngjae know, his friend just act it.

"We will play together, right?" Hani asked and with hopeful sign from her eyes and surely that they need to pairing up because staffs already choice who will pairing with who.

"I think yes. But I don't know that I can safe you or not." Jinwook said with some apologize one.

"I belive you can do it. Jinwook!!" The answer didn't come from the older girl but it come from Korean team's captain, Shinwha's Jungjin.

"We hope in you and Dongjoon a lot!!" Jungjin said before the show start recording.
 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : Sorry!! for very late update again. I still want to keep update the story but it will a bit slow. Anyway, After this I plan to plotline that will focus on members love line and some work.

And if you don't mind please fill this thing and send me by pm.

The relationship rate :
(Please fill it cause I want to know how you want your character closed with the other members)
To Jaemin : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Youngjae : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Jinwook : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Jeonghyuk : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Mingyu : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Manyoung : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)