Chapter 1 : 1st Time of AGent

AGent - A-Cube Entertainment New Boy Band - APink's Brother Group - Apply Closed!! >> New Chapter Up!!

Chapter 1

1st Time of AGent
 

'

Note : Timeline of this chapter is before public official annoucement of AGent member.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Jinwook-hyung!!" A boy who just enter the room scream out when he see one of his favorite hyung inside the room.

"Manyoung?! Long time no see after our last practice!!" The older who own the name asked with excite. Even he is belong to A-Cube but he also close to many Cube's idols and trainees.

"It's only 2 weeks for it hyung! Not that long. That right Jaemin-hyung." Manyoung aka AGent's maknae asked his leader who follow him inside.

"Yes, It seem long cause your busy schedule Jinwook." Jaemin said and hurry up another two who still having fun with their chatting.

"Hello, Jinwook, Jonghyuk!! How your day?!" The first one who coming in greet them with freshy voice same with his personality.

"I'm great. How about you guys?" Jinwook asked back and it is Youngjae who answer first.

"Fine but it start too hot to sleep without air-con." He answer and let the other said.

"For me, I'm too cold because my roommate are too sensitive with hot weather." Mingyu 

"Ok, Ok, Hyuk." Jinwook accept Jeonghyuk action. Manyoung look at both hyung with curious.

'How Jinwook-hyung understand Jonghyuk-hyuk when he only tuging his shirt?'

"Sit and behave boys" Their manager said and let everyone sit in a meeting room.

"Ok guys! As you see, this is complete team of AGent. We got 6 members arrange by age are Jaemin, Youngjae, Jinwook, Jeonghyuk, Mingyu, and Maknae Manyoung." Head PD of their group said when all of them already stay with quite in the meeting room.

"All of you already practice for your debut song and it also make your position. But today, you will know it as official." He said and open slide on projector.

"Only position that you guy know is Jaemin and Manyoung absolutely in rap line, while Jinwook is vocal line, Youngjae is dance line and Jaemin is leader, right?" Head PD asked and got nob as answer.

"And this is official position for you and also with special position."

Jaemin - Leader, Main Rapper, Sub-Vocalist
Youngjae - Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
Jinwook - Main Vocalist, Sub-Rapper, Face of the group
Jeonghyuk - Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Center
Mingyu - Lead Vocalist, Dancer
Manyoung - Maknae, Lead Rapper, Vocalist

"You assigned according to staffs decision and your talent score from trainer. Are you ok with it?" The head PD asked.

"I'm ok with my position and also with special position, too." Leader Jaemin who is the first one that answer head PD's question and said out his own opinion.

"In my opinion, Even I think natural personality of Youngjae is more fresh up but it trend to alert more that attractive."

"Youngjae, How about you?" Head PD asks Youngjae cause since his name appear in the list, everyone who know about this always said he absolutely be a face of group. But he isn't in the end.

"I'm good. Jinwook got more experience in entertainment world that good for us more." Youngjae said with big smiles.

"Even I'm not a face it doesn't mean I don't got opportunity on shows. See Bomi-noona, she also appear a lot."

"For Jeonghyuk case, It is good for him cause it will make he got more brave to be in another sight. Fighting!!" The other PD said and cheer up the owner of the name.

"I got a question PD-nim." Jaemin asks while raise his hand up.

"Please asks."

"Why we got 2 Lead Vocalist?" Jaemin asks a question that he curious since he see the list.

"Oh! About that, Only answer is both Youngjae and Mingyu got same level of vocal but they are good in difference. Vocal trainer said that Mingyu's voice is more strength and powerful but it isn't stable but Youngjae who got less strength but he is better in vocal control. So, It make both of them got Lead Vocalist position." It is head of vocal trainer who answer and they nobs to accept it.

"Anybody got question?" Head PD asks and when he see nobody want to asks more, he finish the meeting.

"Ok, boys. Our first schedule is move in to our dorm. Go back to your current dorm and pack your things. Tomorrow morning, around 8 am, I will pick each of you to the dorm. Start with both of you cause your new dorm is far with your dorm most." Manager noona (her name is Kwon Rina) said and point to Jinwook & Jeonghyuk who only Jinwook accept it with playful action while Jeonghyuk only hide behide older boy and nobs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : Here we are! The 1st chapter!! Anything want in story, I open to you guys to inform me (pm will be fine) ^^