Teaser 1

AGent - A-Cube Entertainment New Boy Band - APink's Brother Group - Apply Closed!! >> New Chapter Up!!

Teaser 1

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" A strong and deep voice rang up to accept door knocks with the entrance of a young boy.

"Oh! Jinwook! You come really fast. Don't you practice at this moment?" The 30s man asked the boy who own Jinwook name.

"Yes, I am PD-nim. But it already a break when staff tell me. So, I asked trainer to come." Jinwook answer before sit at living set in the room.

"Anything for asked me here?" The boy asked his PD.

"The answer will coming soon." The PD said with smile that Jinwook know that he plan for something. And only 5 minutes pass, the door is knocked again with appearance of one of top vocal line of Cube unite, Jung Eunji aka one of his closest sunbae.

"Jinwook-ah!/Eunji noona!" They said with super surprise in same time.

"Hahahahahaha, I love your reaction." The PD said with hard laugh that make 2 of them got a shy.

"What do you want from us PD-nim?" Eunji is the one who asked after they already sit properly.

"Ummmmm. What could I say? Ummmmmmm." He said while cross his arm and think.

"You know the collab project of Cube unite right? The one that Yoseob and Jiyoon sang together." PD ask them.

"Yes, We are. The one that you said I will do with Yoseob-oppa." Eunji answer with the information that she know.

"Your answer is right but that is our first plan Eunji-ah." The PD's answer make both of them look at him with curious.

"What do you mean?" Jinwook said and that make PD smile.

"I mean, We already discuss that we will change from Yoseob to you Jinwook!" PD said with excited tone.

"What?!" Both of them shout with surprise

"Replied again. The Cube unite collab project new single, Love day, will change from Yoseob & Eunji to Jinwook & Eunji." He said with smiles again and send them a lyric and record sound.

"The vocal guide are sing by vocal trainers. Study it carefully ok? We will record it in 2 weeks maybe before." PD said before let them go.

"Did you still got a training schedule?" Eunji asked her closest dongsae after they leave PD's room.

"Yes, noona. I will finish after 6pm."

"Same as me. Then after we finish our schedule, let's meet at recording room. We can practice their. At least, we can adjust our tone to a song." Eunji tell him and get nob as his acceptment before leave for their work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : A small teaser for short introduce the only official member.

I hope to see more app soon ^^

And if your app didn't that bad, you may immediate chosen in a week if there aren't more applicant in it.

But if your app is super good and catch my attention. You will immdiate chosen without waiting!!