Three Years Later

Remember

(Hebe’s POV) (3 years later on May 14)
“Arron, do you still remember this day? The day when we got together and left me? I still love you.” I said out to myself.

“Hebe, do you still love Arron?” Jangmoon sadly said.

“What, no I don’t.” I faked a smile.

“Mommy, who is Arron?” Jae Joong said hugging me.

“He is your uncle.” Jangmoon lied helping me.

*DING*DONG*DING*DONG*

“Hebe, can I talk to you privately?” Selina said smiling.

“Uh… sure come in.” I said greeting her.

“Do you still love Arron?” Selina asked when she already knows the answer.

“I have no feelings for him anymore!” I lied and turned my face.

“Psh…whatever u still do. Anyways Arron’s in town again! Are you going to meet him?” Selina screamed in happiness.

“No, I have a family now, I can’t just leave them for my ex boyfriend. What if he doesn’t love me no more and have his own family now?” I said looking outside the window.

“Oh, come on, you got forced to marry Jangmoon because Jangmoon’s sister wanted you to take care of Jae Joong.” Selina’s eyes started to get weary, “Do you remember three years ago at school? About the love you shared with Arron? I’m sure he still loves you.”

“Fine, I have to admit, I was never happy with Jangmoon, only Arron! There, are you happy? I want to see him again.” I cried and opened the door.

“I’m so glad to hear that, Hebe.” Selina said as she clapped and someone came in.

“Hi Hebe, I missed you.” Arron said hugging me.

“I’m so sorry, Arron. For what I’ve done, I don’t deserve to live.” I start crying.

“Trust me, you do, I don’t and you’ve grown so mature. I heard you got a little boy called Jae Joong?” Arron started crying too.

“Jae Joong, this is uncle Arron.” Jangmoon came in and introduce him to Arron.

“Jangmoon, thanks for taking care of Hebe.” Arron said wiping off his tears.

“Hebe, did you know we planned this for you?” Selina smiled in happiness.

“Really?” I cried even more.

“Yep, I didn’t want you to be sad so I thought of having Arron over.” Jangmoon said hugging me. Arron turned away and walked out while we hugged.

“Uncle Arron, why are you crying?” Jae Joong looked at him.

“I am just thinking of the one I still love and what happened on this day.” Arron smiled at Jae Joong.

“See I told you, he still loves you.” Selina whispered in my ear.

“Jae Joong, do you want to hear a story?” Arron said smiling wiping off his tears.

“Yes” Jae Joong replied.

“Okay, once upon a time, a boy called Ah-Bu fell in love with a girl called Ah-Fu on this very same day. He loved her a lot but I don’t know why Ah-Fu met a guy called Jang and he fell in love with Ah-Fu too. Ah-Bu found out about Jang and Ah-Fu so he left to Venice so he could forget his one and only true love but how could he. One day, he got a phone call that said for him to go back to Taiwan and see his true love again. He thought about this then he said yes. So when he came to Taiwan he saw his true love again but she was with Jang and a little boy called Hero. Ah-Bu feels sad when he came back and saw Ah-Fu’s family. Then Ah-Bu tells his story to Hero. Then they lived happily except for Ah-Bu.”

I started crying harder and harder, “Does it have to end that way?”

“I believe so, Hebe.” Arron looked onto his audience and saw all of them crying, “Why are you guys crying, it’s just a story.”

“Arron, come over to the kitchen, I need to talk to you.” I said holding his hand leading him, “Arron, Jae Joong is not my child, he is Jangmoon’s sister. I know the truth Arron. Jangmoon never did anything to me that night he only made it look like we did so he could get the money from Gui Gui. Later on she ran away with Wang Zi to get married and she needed some of the money back and she asked Jangmoon. Jangmoon said that he used it all so she got mad and killed his sister and Yunho.” I said crying, “Jangmoon always wanted to tell you this but you just ran away to Venice.”

“So that means you’re still a….” Arron said wiping off my tears.

“Uh huh” I nodded my head.

“So you guys have no feelings for each other at all?” Arron asked smiling.

“I don’t have any for him because it’s all on you. He does for me though but he kind of likes another girl too.” I said hugging him not letting go at all, “So that means we could get back together now?”

“Aren’t you married to Jangmoon?” Arron asked staying still.

“No, Jangmoon’s sister wanted me to live with Jangmoon and take care of Jae Joong. So everyone thought we are married.” I turned to Arron so he could see me.

“Hebe, no matter how much I love you, nothing will ever be the same again. I think it’s just better if we just didn’t know each other anymore. I have to go so let go of me.” Arron said as I let him go, “You should get married to Jangmoon, you guys match.”

“If we do will you come to our wedding?” I cried holding his hand.

“I don’t know, I’ll think of it.” Arron said leaving to where everyone was at and I followed.

“Jangmoon lets really get married.” I cried hugging him.

“Hebe, what did you just say?” Selina looked at Arron.

“When?” Jangmoon asked happily but same time sad.

“Tonight at the same hotel….where you know.” I said kissing him in front of Arron.

“I’m happy for you two.” Arron said as he hugged Jangmoon.

“Hebe, are you sure you want to do this? I know you still love Arron so why are you doing this?” Selina whispered into my ear.

“I don’t care about him anymore so stop talking about him.” I replied back.

“I’m happy for you Hebe; you finally did something that was right.” Arron said as he hugged me.

“I’m doing this because I want you to be happy.” I whispered to him.

“Haha, don’t talk about me anymore, you are about to get married.” Arron laughed happily.

“Jangmoon, in my last few hours of still being a Tian could I go out and have some fun?” I questioned him.

“You could and be careful okay.” Jangmoon replied taking Jae Joong.

“Arron, I want you to take me to see your mom.” I said holding his hands.

“Why, won’t it be awkward?” Arron walked away from me.

“Come on, I want to see how your mom is like.” I begged him.

“Fine, I’ll take you.” Arron walked faster and faster. I tried to follow as fast as

I could but I tripped at the same spot three years ago. “Ouch!” I yelled in pain, “Arron, wait for me.”

Arron looked back and came running, “I’m sorry, are you okay? You’re bleeding again. I won’t do the same mistake this time. Here get on my back.”

“Don’t your mom live far?” I refused to get on his back. “Not that far now get on.” Arron ordered me too.

“No, I don’t want you to get tired.” I said feeling guilty.

“Fine then, I’ll carry you.” Arron said as he carried me on his arms.

“No, stop it or I’ll scream.” I began to scream but Arron kissed me.

“Why did you do that?” I touched my lips.

“So you could be quiet.” Arron laughed looking at me.

“I really missed that.” My eyes started to get weary.

“I do too.” Arron’s tear escaped from his eyes, “Oh, well, we’re here. Ma, open the door!”

“Arron, you are back! Who’s that?” Arron’s mother said.

“This is Hebe.” Arron said taking me to the bathroom.

“Ah, Hebe, I always wanted to meet you and now I see you, you are so beautiful. You match with Arron so much.” She said giving me a towel to wipe off the blood.

“Ma, she is about to get married.” Arron looked at me.

“My future daughter-in-law, I’m so happy for you.” She said giving me a hug.

“Uh… I’m not getting married to Arron.” I said full with guilt.

“Ma, Hebe is my ex. Where is Calvin and Jiro?” Arron tried changing the subject.

“What, but I just saw you two kissed.” She started to get confused.

“That was an accident.” Arron lied with guilt.

“Enough of this I’m going Arron.” I tried running out of the house but Arron held my hand to stay.

“Let her go Arron.” His mother said.

“I can’t….” Arron held me closer to him, “I don’t want her to get hurt.”

“I’m not going to get hurt. I’m not how I use to be okay. I want to go home.” I said as I broke off of his hold.

I walked back home and saw Selina with a beautiful white dress, “Where’s Arron? Wasn’t he with you?”

“Yeah, he’s at his mom’s, and I heard Jiro is coming back with Calvin tonight.” I smiled happily.

“Yeah, yeah, lets get dressed and head to the hotel.” Selina changed the subject.

“Fine” I said as I got changed and headed towards the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment please! Ah, my eyes are hurting. Haha remember to vote for a female lead for the upcoming Fanfic Crazy4AaronYan!!