Never Trust Someone You Just Met

Remember
(Jangmoon’s POV) (Next morning)
“Uh… my head uh…” I said touching my head. “You’re up, huh?” a girl said giving me some water. “Thanks and you are?” I drank the water. “I’m Selina, the girl from yesterday night.” She smiled which made me thought of something. “Did…did we do… something, yesterday night?” I heisted to say. “Yep, we did.” Selina said evilly or I thought so. “Uh… what did we do?” I looked at her strangely. “We did something y.” She laughed as she speaks. “Oh, no” I said going out. “Where are you going? I was just kidding, haha, we didn’t do anything so come back in.” Selina started cracking up. “What a relief.” I said as I came back in, “Okay so what happened then?” “I took you home and you did it with him.” Selina said pointing at a guy sleeping. “Wha…what, are you lying again?” I started to run again but she held my hand. “Yes, I was just lying again. Haha you’re funny and I like you.” Selina looked at my eyes. “Sorry, but I got someone on my mind.” I turned away from her look. “It is Hebe, right?” Selina guessed walking towards the guy who was sleeping, “You told me yesterday night. She is one of my close friends. Why do you need the money?” “I just need it for personal reasons and even if I do like her, she will never like me.” He said as he walked out of the house. “Wait, who are you?” Selina shouted as the guy wakes up. “I’m Byon Jangmoon, call me Jangmoon.” He shouted back. “I’m Jiro, why did you have to shout, woman.” He yawned and got up.
*RING*RING*RING*RING*
“Hello?” I said as I answered the phone. “Jangmoon, where are you? This is Gui Gui.” She asked like she was in a rush. “I’m home, why?” I lied as I looked at Hebe’s place. “I want you to do it tonight and I have the guy. His name is Wang Zi.” She said as I hung up. I walked back home and looked at my sister. “Oppa, you’re back?” Younha coughed as she speaks. “Yep, I’m back. Rest while I go get some medicine okay?” I said as I went to the kitchen and got some medicine. “Oppa” She said trying to get up. “Younha, let me help you, okay?” I said holding her hand. “I really want to see you again and I want to walk on my own, again.” She started crying. “Younha, don’t cry or I’ll cry too and don’t worry, I promise you will see me again and get to walk on your own again.” I cried as I hugged her, “I’ll be back tonight okay; I’ll find someone to stay with you so you won’t be bored. Stay still, I’ll be back.” I ran out and called Yunho. “Hello, Yunho, I need you to come and stay with my sister right now.” I said as I walked away from my house. “I’ll come, I’m on my way.” He hanged up the phone.

(Hebe’s POV)
“Wake up, Arron, time for you to go.” I smiled at his sleepy face. “Kiss me first.” Arron said pointing at his lips. “Nope get up first then I’ll kiss.” I turned away from his view. “Okay, I’m up now.” He said turning me to look at him. “There, you happy?” I said as I kissed him on the cheeks. “Kiss again, this time where I want it.” Arron pointed at his lips. “Nope that’s all you get.” I said turning away from him. “Okay then, I’ll give you something too then.” He turned me around and I fell on the bed then he came on top of me and started kissing me everywhere. “Could we finish what we didn’t get to do?” Arron pecked me on the neck. “Nope, what if someone comes and did the same thing?” I started to get pleasured. “I’m sure no one would come this time.” Arron took off my shirt. “I don’t want to do this yet can we do this when I get older?” I begged Arron to stop. “Okay then” Arron said as he gave me back my shirt, “I have to go to my mom’s, and do you want to go with me?” “No, it’s okay I’ll just stay home.” I answered Arron. “Okay then, I’m off, love you.” Arron said as he kissed me and left.
*DING*DONG*DING*DONG*DING*DONG*
“Just open the door, Arron!” I shouted in the shower. “Hebe, its Jangmoon!” He replied as he opened the door. “I’ll be out in a bit okay.” I said as I came out of the shower and dried off, “So, why are you here?” “Oh, I was just wondering if…you want to go somewhere with me.” “I’m sorry but I have to go at Arron’s mom place.” I said as I came out of my room, “Is there a reason why you want me to go?” “If you got plans then maybe whenever you’re free then.” Jangmoon said as he walked out. “Wait, maybe I could come, wait for me okay?” I said getting the phone and dialed Arron, “Wei, Arron, can I meet your mom another day?” “Huh, Where are you, are you going anywhere?” Arron kept asking me. “No, I just want to stay home today, I feel sick.” I lied a cough. “I’ll be right there okay.” Arron said worried. “No, you stay there and help your mom; she needs you more than me right now.” I said getting ready to go out. “Okay then, be safe and don’t go near that Korean guy, okay? Love you.” Arron said as I hung up the phone. “Okay I’m ready.” I said going outside to meet Jangmoon. “Could I take you there? As in you are going to be blindfolded and I’m going to be taking you there.” Jangmoon said with a smile. “Okay then.” I said closing my eyes.

(Jangmoon’s POV)
“Hebe, I hate to do this but I have to do this so I could get the money.” I said to myself not out loud but in my mind. I blindfolded her then carried her since she has a twisted ankle. I took her to a bar and got her drunk. Then I called Gui Gui. “Hello, yeah, she’s drunk.” I said feeling bad. “Okay good now take her to a hotel and sleep with her.” She said laughing evilly. “No, I can’t do that to her!” I yelled at her. “You are one step closer to not getting the money, are all the Korean people like this?” Gui Gui said right behind me. “Ugh… I can’t take it anymore, I’m quitting.” I yelled at her and carried Hebe. “Wait, if you do, I’ll double the money. I’ll also make sure your sister’s surgery is successful.” I heard then stopped. “I’ll…I’ll do it.” I whispered then walked away with Hebe in my arms. “I will be watching if you are doing what you are assigned to do.” Gui Gui smiled and waved goodbye. “Arron, where are we?” Hebe said as we got to the hotel room. “Were home” I laid her down on the bed. “Arron, I thought about it, we could start now.” Hebe said hugging me from behind and pecking my neck. “Hebe, I don’t want to, were too young.” I turned to her and looked her in the eyes but couldn’t resist her anymore so I starting kissing her deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
comment ty!!