Already Trouble

Remember
(Arron’s POV) (School campus)
“I love you, Hebe.” I said looking ay her straight in the eyes. “I love you too, Arron.” Hebe replied. “Remember when we met each other?” I questioned. “Yep still do, you?” Hebe questioned. “Of course, I would never forget that day.” I said hugging her. “Haha, remember when you kept following me everywhere and looked at me only then you stepped on dog poop?” Hebe cracked up. “It’s not my fault that you’re so beautiful.” I said. “Hmpt! Kay, so if I was ugly we won’t even be together, right?!” Hebe madly said. “We would still be together no matter what because I’m deeply in love with your personality. You will always be mine.” I answered her. “Awww… that’s so sweet.” Hebe said as she kissed me on the lips.
*DING*DONG*DING*DONG*
“Awww…man it’s time to go, see you after school, okay?” I said as I hugged her. “Okay” Hebe answered as we departed from each other. “Hey, Arron how’s your anniversary with Hebe so far?” Jiro said smiling. “Quiet down man!” I said looking around to see if Hebe was near. “What was that all about?” Jiro questioned. “Just don’t talk to loud about it okay?” I said taking our seats. “Settle down class.” Mr. Yang said, “Okay now that you’re settled, let me introduce our new classmate, Gui Gui.” “Hello, I’m new to this school and I don’t really know much so hopefully you guys could help me.” Gui Gui said bowing down. “Arron when school is over please show her where everything is okay?” Mr. Yang said showing Gui Gui to sit next to me. “What, but I” I got silenced by his body language. “Okay then” I sighed madly crossing my arms. I wrote a note to Jiro saying, “Wei, Jiro afterschool tell Hebe to go home and I’ll meet up with her later on tonight.” I threw the paper at his head while the teacher wasn’t looking or at least I thought. “I saw that Mr. Yan Ya Lun and after you show Gui Gui around, Detention.” Mr. Yang said writing on the board. “Haha and I thought I was a trouble maker!” Wang Zi said pointing at me. “Wang Zi, detention.” Mr. Yang said turning around. “It okay with me.” Wang Zi said happily. “Okay now” Mr. Yang got interrupted by the bell. Everyone got up and left. “Wait Arron, take Gui Gui with you.” Mr. Yang said, “Then detention after.”

(Hebe’s POV) (Out of campus)
“What’s taking Arron so long?” I questioned myself. “Hey, Hebe! Jiro greeted me. “Oh, hey Jiro, have you seen Arron?” I questioned looking for him. “Arron told me to tell you to go home; he’ll meet up with you later on tonight.” Jiro said. “Okay then” I said as I walked away from him. “Hebe, wait for me!” Selina shouted from across the hall. “So how was your day so far with Arron?” Selina panted. “It’s okay so far.” I replied. “It’s okay? What do you mean by that?” Selina curiously asked. “I don’t know? I just hope he doesn’t forget what today is.” I said walking towards my house. “Is it the day you guys got together?” Selina said walking with me. “You know what Selina I’m going back to school.” I said walking back. “Why?” Selina questioned. “I want to surprise Arron.” I skipped to school.

(Arron’s POV) (At school)
“Hey Gui Gui could I show you around another day?” I begged. “Why?” she questioned. “Today is the day I got together with my girlfriend.” I said in a rush. “Uh…. Sure why not.” Gui Gui sighed. “I’m sorry.” I said as I went to detention. “Arron, why are you here so early?” Mr. Yang questioned, “Where’s Gui Gui?” “She said I could show her around another time.” I said as I took a seat. “Wei, Mr. Yang, why can’t I show Gui Gui around?” Wang Zi questioned out in the open. “Yeah, Mr. Yang could Wang Zi show Gui Gui around?” I begged. “No, I want you to, Arron!” Gui Gui yelled. “Oh, Gui Gui, you’re here?” I sighed. “Yes, you better take me and show me around now.” Mr. Yang said with his arms crossed, disappointed. “Yes, sir” I madly said, “Lets go Gui Gui” “Arron, did you know why I came to this school?” she questioned. “What? Is it because of me?!” I shouted in the hallway. “Yes, Arron, because of you I came to this school. I like you.” Gui Gui said hugging me tightly. “Get off of me!” I yelled at her. “I will whenever I feel like it.” She replied. I pushed her off of me but she came closer to me and I fell. She got on top of me and kissed me. “Arron, is that you?” I heard a voice behind Gui Gui. I pushed Gui Gui off of me and look to see who it was. “Hebe, it’s you. How come you’re not home?” I said as I hugged her. “I came because I wanted to see you but now no I don’t want to. Get away from me Arron; I thought you would never cheat on me.” Hebe cried running away. “Wait, Hebe, it’s not what you think.” I said grabbing her hand. “Then why were you and that girl kissing?” Hebe said as I wiped off her tears. “Hebe, you know that I would never cheat on you and it was because she hugged me then I try to get her off of me and so I fell then she kissed me. You didn’t see?” I explained. “I’m sorry I missed understood.” Hebe hugged me. “It’s okay now” I said hugging her tightly. “Arron, did you forget something?” Gui Gui came and ruined our moment. “What did I forget? Oh, never mind.” I replied, “Hebe, do you want to go show her around with me?” “I love to, Arron” Hebe said smiling. “Fine, you could show me another time!” Gui Gui yelled at me and walked out of campus.

(Gui Gui’s POV) (Her place)
“Great, how am I suppose to make Arron mine now?” I mumbled to myself. I walked to a store then saw a drama called, “Romantic Princess” I bought it and watched it. I thought about my plan of how to make Arron mine. I finally thought of it and saved it on a piece of paper. I called Rainie to come over and watch “Romantic Princess” with me. Then we talked about my plan on how to make Arron mine. Then we had everything set up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
comments plz