Innocent? Think Again!

Remember
(Hebe’s POV)
“Arron I’m so sorry.” I said walking with Arron home. “Why are you sorry? Haha, shouldn’t I be the one who is sorry?” Arron said looking at my eyes. “I don’t know, I just am, ahh…” I yelled as I fell. “Are you okay? You’re bleeding, wait here I’ll be right back.” Arron said running to a liquor store. I looked at my arm and my knee and it was bloody. I got up and fell back down but someone caught me. “Be careful more.” A guy said holding me. “Who are you?” I asked that stranger. “I’m Byon Jangmoon call me Jang.” He said smiling. “Oh, I’m Hebe Tian.” I said looking at my knee. “Oh yeah, you’re bleeding, here.” Jangmoon said giving me a towel to wipe it, “Could you walk, because when I saw you trying to get up, you fell.” “I’ll try.” I said as I got up.
“Hey be careful.” Jangmoon said catching me, “Here let me see your ankle.” “Ouch!” I yelled when he touched my ankle. “It’s twisted.” Jangmoon said putting me on his back, “Where do you live?” “I can’t leave yet, I have to wait for Arron.” I said trying to get off of him. “Hebe!” Arron yelled coming towards me. “Jangmoon, can you put me down?” I asked looking at him. “Hebe, are you okay?” Arron said looking at Jangmoon strangely. “Yep, and this is the guy that helped me, Jangmoon.” I introduced him to Arron, “Oh, Jangmoon this is Arron.” “Thanks for helping her and I’ll take over from here.” Arron said as he took me off Jangmoon’s back. “No, its okay, I insist.” Jangmoon refused letting me off his back. “Jangmoon, let me off your back, he’s my boyfriend.” I whispered to his ear. “Okay, but be careful.” Jangmoon said as he let me off his back, “Hey, Arron be careful, she has a twisted ankle.” “Thanks again.” Arron said carrying me, “Well, gotta go.” “Oh, Hebe, where do you live? Maybe I could come and help you sometimes.” Jangmoon smiled at me. “I just live there.” I said pointing at my house, “It’s not that far.” “Oh, okay, I’ll come when I have time.” Jangmoon waved goodbye. “What was that all about huh?” Arron asked jealously. “He’s just a friend, Arron” I said kissing Arron on the cheeks. “Eh… I don’t like him though. You just met him right?” Arron stubbornly turned away from my kiss. “Arron, are you jealous? Don’t be like this.” I said looking at his eyes. “Hebe, do you remember what today is?” Arron said as we entered the house. “Is it the day that you became my perfect boyfriend, May, 14, right?” I smiled at him. “I guess so.” Arron said looking away from me. “Arron, look at me, I love you.” I turn his face so he could look at me. Arron turns his face away again and walked out of the house. “Arron, what are you doing?” I said trying to follow him but fell. “Be careful, Hebe.” Arron said catching me, “Are you okay? I’m sorry that I was stupid. What do you want to do?” “It’s okay, and we don’t have to do anything okay?” I said kissing his lips. “Okay then, how bout we go to uhm… “Sleep” huh?” Arron said raising his eyebrows and hugging me tightly. “We can’t, Arron” I said taking his arms off me. “Why?” Arron said pecking my neck. “First of all, my ankle, and second, we’re too young.” I said trying to stop him. “Today is the day that I am your perfect boyfriend right?” Arron said trying to take off my clothes. “Arron, stop it!” I yelled at him, “Maybe when I turn eight-teen okay?” “That’s like four more years.” Arron complained. “No, just three more years remember my birthday is in August.” I reminded him. “Oh, yea but still it’s long! Can’t we just start now?” Arron continuing doing what he was doing. “Fine, since I love you.” I said letting him do whatever he wanted to do. “I love you, Hebe.” Arron said taking off my shirt and skirt leaving my bikini on.
*DING*DONG*DING*DONG*
“Just right when everything was perfect!” Arron complained as he gets dressed again, “I’ll get it.” “Who is it, Arron?” I said as I walk towards the door. “Him” Arron said as his happiness went away. “Oh, hey Jangmoon, what are you doing here so late?” I yawned. “Yeah, Jangmoon, what are you doing here so late?” Arron said holding onto me. “Well, it’s only eleven and I thought we should go party. So do you guys want to go?” Jangmoon said smiling. “We love to go but sorry we’re kind of busy.” Arron turned him down. “Oh, okay then. I guess we could go another day then?” Jangmoon begged looking at me. “Sorry, we can’t either.” Arron said turning him down again. “Sure we could Jangmoon.” I said happily. “Cool and well gotta go now, thanks.” Jangmoon said leaving. “Why did you say that to him?” Arron said closing the door. “I felt sorry for him and remember he did help me. Let’s go to sleep okay.” I replied to him turning off the lights.”
“You go first okay? I’ll sleep later.” Arron said opening the back door. “If you don’t go, I won’t go.” I stubbornly said hugging him from behind. “Okay, you win, let’s go.” Arron turned to me and carried me to the bed. “Good night, I love you.” I said going to sleep.

(Gui Gui’s POV)
“Jangmoon, how did it go?” I asked looking at Arron’s house. “They said another night they will go. Gui Gui, I don’t think you should try and come in between them. They love each other a lot.” Jangmoon said feeling bad. “Do you remember why you are doing this? Do you want the money? It’s okay if you don’t want the money, I could just go find someone else.” I replied to him. “It’s okay, I won’t go anywhere, but they love each other a lot, I-” “You need to be quiet about them okay or else you get nothing.” I said before he could finish his sentence. “Hebe is not what I have heard from you. She is very different from your explanations.” Jangmoon continued on with his thoughts. “One more time for real I will not give you the money!” I shouted annoyed, “I’ll give you the money when you are finished with this assignment.” “Fine, that’s okay with me!” Jangmoon angrily shouted back. “Okay, so you are going to ask them to come tomorrow and I got a guy to help you too.” I said calling Wang Zi. “Okay, and I’m very tired, I’m going home.” Jangmoon whispered while walking in the darkness. “Wei, Wang Zi, this is Gui Gui, I need you to come and help me tomorrow, if you do I’ll pay you back.” I said leaving him a voicemail. I went home and saw Rainie sleeping then went to sleep.

(Selina’s POV) (In a bar)
“What should I do? Gr… stupid Gui Gui! Arron, Hebe, I’m so sorry.” I heard a voice from behind. I looked and saw a Korean guy crying. “Hey, what are you talking about? Tell me everything, I’ll buy some drinks.” I said ignoring all the guys around me. “This girl, she is so amazing, her name is Hebe Tian but she already has a boyfriend. I don’t want to get it dramatic by going in between their love but another girl, Gui Gui wants me to ruin everything.” The Korean guy said with his fist hitting the counter. “Then why can’t you just try stopping her?” I asked looking at him. “She’s paying me money if I help her.” He cried probably regretting. “Is there a reason why you need the money?” I ask trying to get more information. I looked at him but he was sleeping. “Wei, Jiro where are you?” I asked him on the phone. “I’m at the dance floor, why? Miss me?” Jiro answered back. “Um…no I just need you here, where they sell the beer, okay?” I replied to him. “Okay, I’ll be right over.” Jiro said as he hung up. “Okay so why do you need me?” Jiro said from behind me. “We need to take this guy home. I’ll explain later. Thanks for helping” I said as I kissed him on the cheeks. “Hehe, no problem.” Jiro said as he carried the Korean guy home. “Okay Selina, so why did you need that guy here?” Jiro asked panting for air. “He has something to do with Arron, Hebe, and Gui Gui.” I answered him looking at the guy. “Well I gotta get my sleep so see you tomorrow okay.” Jiro said sleeping on the couch. “Okay good night and sweet dreams.” I said going to my room and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
comment n plz try ur best to not silent read ty!! ^_^