The one I saw,the one I couldn't remember

ending and a beginning

Jisung stared at the sleeping figure on the ward.He pouted as he asked the nurse where the lady stayed. "Mister!We are not allowed to divulge personal information! If you really know this person you should know her name,but you don't! Stop annoying me"The nurse angrily huffed as she stalked off. What the heck! Jisung thought as he pouted. 

"What?!Rita is hospitalized? I will be right there!"

Jisung brushed the stray strands of hair away from her face as he looked at her. Who is this person?I keep seeing her in my dreams.the one I see... Was she someone important before I was revived? His thoughts were broken by a man's arrival. "Who are you? Is rita alright???" Jisung looked at the man. He was definitely Korean as his voice had the accent. The man had brown ash coloured hair with pulm red lips.He was rather tall and good looking, definitely a model like person.Jisung spoke sharply as he said,"I'm Jisung.And if you are thinking wrong thoughts,I saved this lady from a bunch of thugs." The man's glare softened slightly as he held his hand out,"I'm Minho. Rita's colleague." Jisung snorted mentally as he thought: just a colleague yet act like this...

"Minho?"Rita's soft voice called out. Minho immediately turned back, with a look of concern."Are you okay?All these weird stuff has been happening since we moved here, let's return to Korea"Rita barely heard anything or register anything as she looked around frantically for jisung."that man!where is he?"Rita anxiously asked as she clasped her hands tightly."He left."Minho said."without leaving anything?"rita voice hinted of sadness. Minho sighed as he told rita to pack her bags and stuff as they were leaving for Korea.

Jisung pov×××

That person seems so familiar like someone I knew.Korea...seems like a good place to find out what happened before the revival...I grabbed the files and flipped through it. Hmm... There was this hospital I once worked at,I should try going back there to try to get back my memories shouldn't I?Well that's a deal!

Hello!I am more free so yay! I can wrote fanfics!:)💖✌Please upvote and comment!Thanks so much 💞

I WELCOME ALL FEEDBACK.Pls comment if u have any suggestions!💟