Back in that time

ending and a beginning

"Oppa, thank you..." A pretty girl load softly on a pile of leaves and with a light smile she spoke. A boy who seemed like a vampire looked back longingly before he walked off as beautiful sunrays emitted light to the quiet forest...

××jisung pov

I woke up as I thought who was that girl? Who was that boy? Who am I? I am so confused. One day in a beautiful forest where that girl was at, I woke up right at that position with a note writing: To achieve a human's heart as a vampire has revived you. Treat this life carefully for you have to find the truth and a cure to the virus. I stared with blood shot eyes at the time. 0500. Might as well wake up. After all the flight was at 7 and you had to check in at 6. 

As a vampire that revived, that means I have more human features. Warm and fuzzy. That was a good new thing. Vampires are supposed to be cold but now I'm warm which is good since the chance of me being caught is lessened by a significant value. But that heart I captured, who was it? There are so many things hidden from me. I poured a cup of water as I drank the whole cup in a shot. Another thing that I protects me is that I am not hungry for blood anymore. That seems wrong, I mean what makes a vampire if they don't hunger for blood. Let's just say I changed. Now when I see blood, I have this weird feelings that I have to stop it I have to save that person. It's wrong. But nevertheless I like that feeling, makes me more like a human. But I still have super powers, ability to move very fast and regenerate fast... and blah blah. I hardly have any friends, since I'm really quiet. I work as a cashier to just save enough money for the flight to Korea,  now that I have enough, I'm off and about to that hospital. Good thing that even though I died, I still have the knowledge and experience of medical and of course the certificates so this is great for me. I closed my suitcase and walked out with my new sunglasses. 

××Rita pov

Minho and I are getting ready for our 0700 flight to Korea. Back to the hospital my family owned. I saw jisung, definitely. But what can I do? Leave it to fate I guess. Minho put our luggage into the taxi and escorted me in. He chatter on about how excited he was to meet my family. My mind was in a whirlpool and I barely registered anything. After I finally heard the word family, I just thought silently, my family? My parents are gone, my uncle is gone, my "mom" is gone, even jisung is gone.i don't have any family. My friend is the one who is managing the hospital while I was gone. I have no family. Just close friends are family to me. I softly said," Minho, I only have friends that are family to me no family left alive."even that one. The person that was my everything was gone. Sometimes I feel like a empty shell just walking around waiting for death.

×no pov

Jisung took off his glasses for a second to take out his passport, a person knocked him hard from the back, causing him to drop his glasses. He whirled around to see a familiar person. Did this happen before? A thousand thoughts went through his mind before he stumbled into a person's embrace. He looked up with soft stare, as his head rested onto her shoulders and he closed his eyes.Rita was extremely surprised for she felt the warmth of jisung. Fuzzy and cozy was the feelings. She caressed his face gently as Minho came rushing over.

====^_^====

Hi! I haven't been updatin in a while :'( but anyways here to ahngoo! ^^