Bad excuse! (One shot)

ending and a beginning

Rita pov×××

I have no idea how to say this, but my husband is a vampire. A very handsome one. If he hears this, I will be having a super long day of teasing. Blah anyways, these days I have been having crappy days namely waking up with the worst feeling in the world, feeling absolutely nauseous! But I guess it's because of the gore and bits of fleshy stuff from this super hard surgery. That damned surgery keeps repeating in my head and gosh! I am getting so many nightmares from that. It makes it worse that the person I operated on is still in the icu! 

Author pov×××

Rita grumbles and smacks her head right onto the kitchen table scaring her husband. "Yah, what's with you?" He playfully teased Rita as he settled down a cup of coffee and plate of french toast. "Ottoka~ I'm dead!!!!" Rita repeated as she banged her head another time. This time, her head met a soft cold hand. "Ow! See where you knock!" Jisung grumbled as he rubbed his now sore palm." What! It's your fault you put your hand there! How can you blame me!" Rita snapped as she rubbed his palm. Tsk! Jisung childishly clicked his tongue.  "She never changes!" Jisung blurted out."YAH!" Rita slapped his hand which she held. "Get lost!" She mumbled loud enough for jisung to hear as she shoved the toast into and gulp down a huge mouthful of coffee. Jisung smiled, much to Rita annoyance. He walked over and gave her a huge hug as he laughed at his wife's cuteness.

At the hospital, Rita and Jisung rushed from one operation to another as they fought against time and all to keep the patient alive.

Rita pov×××

Crap! Why am I feeling so dizzy all of a sudden? No! You must go on! You have a load of operation scheduled for you! They need help!!!

Author pov×××

Rita walked as she leaned on the walls of the walkway for support as she headed to the nurse desk to get the information of the next patient. Jisung spotted her and sneakily tailed behind her wanting to give a surprise attack. But just as Jisung pounced on her, Rita fell to the ground with a loud thud. Jisung immediately picked her up as he shouted orders of getting a bed for Rita and a check up. 

After Rita got settled on a bed, Jisung was super worried and stubbornly insisted to stay by Rita side. However, the nurse remind Jisung of a important meeting he cannot miss. 

Jisung pov×××

Why now!!! I grumbles incessantly as I paced away from her bedside. I gave her one last look before heading to the meeting room. Throughout the whole meeting, my mind was only on Rita. I practically just nodded and mumbled a few "mmm", "yah" before speeding of to see rita.

During the meeting, Rita woke up to a doctor staring right at her. "How are you feeling? Dizzy? Nauseous?" Rita just rubbed her head and ignored the doctor. She immediately asked, "what's wrong with me? Is it indigestion? Or like fatigue?" The doctor merely shook her head as she stated at the reports in her hand," no, rita-shii, they are not really the cause. I suspect that this are signs of pregnancy although I cannot be sure. Please take a rest and in a few minutes time, the blood test report should be done and the results should be out." Rita nodded, as she did not feel like speaking with her dry as heck mouth, she merely raked her hair and pounded her nails on the table beside her."are you alright!!!" Jisung suddenly popped into the room before sliding the door shut. "Are you okay? Is the results out? I was worried sick, I couldn't think or function throughout the meeting! " jisung rattled on. "Shut up, you are causing a mental breakdown in me. The doctor is coming soon with the report so just kindly shut up! I'm so dizzy already! Don't add fire to it!" Rita grumbled as she laid down, covering herself. Jisung smiled at the adorable pouty rita and slid into the space beside her on the bed. "I'm sorry, I was just worried..." he mumbled loud enough for her to bear as he laid his arms on her waist. "Mmmm" "I take it as I'm forgiven!" Jisung cheeky replied as he pulled her into his embrace and gave her a light peck on her head. Rita hid a smile as she s her arms around him.

Knock! Knock! The doctor is here! Luckily with jisung vampire powers, he was fast enough to get off the bed before anyone caught them cuddling. The door slid open revealing the doctor as she strolled to the bedside with a warm smile. "Ah, yes. Rita-shii, as I have predicted, you are indeed pregnant! Just that you should rest and have regular healthy meals as it seems like you are very tired out and malnourished. If there is anything you have to clarify before you are discharged, please inform me. Here is the report!" She smiled and left. 

Rita couldn't believe it. WHAT! Her mind couldn't digest anything as she furiously flipped the poor report who did nothing wrong open. POSITIVE the words screamed at her. She was in a shock that she didn't even notice she was enveloped in a hug. "Thanks~" jisung hugged her. "YAH! What thanks! I'm happy but not happy at the same time! I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL! I HAVE LIKE A TON OF WORK TO DO! HOW NOW! "She viciously grabbed on jisung's hair. Looks like jisung will suffer...

×××

And this is it! Thanks for all the support~♡