the beginning

ending and a beginning

Rita looked at the tall figure staring at her with round astonished eyes as she blinked back tears from seeing that person she missed. Those warm eyes that looked at her,the cold touch her gave off and the flutters he gave to her every time he smiled at her.Her hands slowly reached towards that person as she smiled. The person laughed sweetly as he pulled Rita up.

"Jisung?Is that you?"Rita asked. Jisung just looked at her steadily,and asked softly," do you know me?It seems like we have a connection since I dont usually go around the area saving people."Rita smiled softly as she leaned her head onto the cold figure."I missed you so much...so much..."she whispered before she fainted from the shock. Jisung was startled as he shook rita.But he stayed in that position for his heart felt like that was what he desperatly yearned for."dont go..."Rita kept mumburing as a teardrop rolled down her soft rosy cheeks.Jisung was mosltly shocked as he caressed her face as he muttered,"why is my heart like this? What happened before I was revived?Who is this person?Why does she make me feel so happy just to see her?"He was curious as he smiled sweetly with gentle eyes at Rita who leaned on him.Jisung took off his jacket and drapped it around rita's shoulders."for some reason,I have to stay by her side, and protect her,since that's what my heart wants..."

Under the soft moonlight,he clutched rita tightly as he carried her bridal style away.

And hello!this is my chapter and I hope u like it pls subscribe and comment^^ I linked this to tumblr and I'm randomtalkies,pls follow me~